New Poll: Trump more popular than ever

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because he's a Deep State traitor to Liberty whose name is now on the list of traitors who will be reckoned with when the time comes for a free people to re-secure the blessings of liberty.

He is, after all, a lifetime government careerist whose every paycheck came from monies confiscated from the productive in society at the point of the taxman's gun, while he himself has never produced a single thing of value that anyone would pay a dime for at a garage sale.

Kinda like you and Lily, and probably Holliday too. Parasites all.
Send more money sucker. Almost all of Fatsos yes men have bailed out. Most have determined what fools they are. Still holding out for another $90. Tax credit? Tell us how smart you are again.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That article is in the Daily News, which is owned by Alden Global Capital.

sants? sharply cutting costs by reducing the number of journalists working on its newspapers.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
In March 2018,
, the media columnist for
, called Alden "one of the most ruthless of the corporate strip-miners seemingly intent on destroying local journalism."
and
dubbed Alden the "grim reaper of American newspapers."

Alden received critical coverage from the editorial staff at the Denver Post, who described Alden Global Capital as "vulture capitalists" after multiple staff layoffs.

Educate yourself, whinger.
Do you ever read posts properly? l was referring to the poll, not the article.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you ever read posts properly? l was referring to the poll, not the article.
You said nothing about the poll, but I guess I shoul be able to read your little mind. Anyway, so you're saying that NORC and the Associated Press are owned by "Rothschild," whatever is meant by that. I mean they are banker and investment managers. AP is owned by a consortium of journalism outlets and NORC is a university research entity. Can you map the specific connection those entities have to the Rothschilds? I mean, if you make the claim, I imagine you have the evidence. And please, no memes.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Besides their many castles, palace mansions, wineries, race horses and exotic resorts, the Rothschild’s bought
in the 1800’s. Reuters then bought the
, which selects and delivers the same new stories to the entire world, day after day. They have controlling interests in three major television networks and easily avoid media attention, since they own the media.

Though Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Carlos Slim are supposedly “the richest men in the world,” their combined wealth of $180 billion would qualify them as mere servants for the House of Rothschild.

Rothschild owns major European Central Banks: England, Switzerland, France, Germany, and Belgium – central bank for the Euro. Rothschild partnered with the original seven American families who became the regional depository banks in the US Federal Reserve. The Bush family and J.P. Morgan are the political and financial dynasties evolved from their original ownership of the Federal Reserve. Political propaganda confuses American citizens into thinking the U.S. government owns and prints its own money. Not so. Bush, J.P. Morgan and five other banking family institutions own the Federal Reserve in partnership with Rothschild.

Rothschild owns Reuters News Service, which bought the Associated Press. Rothschild owns or virtually controls every major media outlet in America, Europe and Israel. Rothschild controls the message of who really owns $500 trillion of hidden untaxed wealth equal to half of annual world GDP."

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Besides their many castles, palace mansions, wineries, race horses and exotic resorts, the Rothschild’s bought
, which selects and delivers the same new stories to the entire world, day after day. They have controlling interests in three major television networks and easily avoid media attention, since they own the media.

Though Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Carlos Slim are supposedly “the richest men in the world,” their combined wealth of $180 billion would qualify them as mere servants for the House of Rothschild.

Rothschild owns major European Central Banks: England, Switzerland, France, Germany, and Belgium – central bank for the Euro. Rothschild partnered with the original seven American families who became the regional depository banks in the US Federal Reserve. The Bush family and J.P. Morgan are the political and financial dynasties evolved from their original ownership of the Federal Reserve. Political propaganda confuses American citizens into thinking the U.S. government owns and prints its own money. Not so. Bush, J.P. Morgan and five other banking family institutions own the Federal Reserve in partnership with Rothschild.

Rothschild owns Reuters News Service, which bought the Associated Press. Rothschild owns or virtually controls every major media outlet in America, Europe and Israel. Rothschild controls the message of who really owns $500 trillion of hidden untaxed wealth equal to half of annual world GDP."

Fake News

The wealthiest families on earth are the kingdoms in the Middle East, House of Saud alone is worth more than $1.4 trillion dollars.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Those people are paid to work for the government. Whereas Trump has made his money lying and manipulating and suing and cheating and gaslighting. That's SOOOOOOOOO much better than working for the government.
They got paid with taxpayer dollars and not one of them ever produced anything of any value to anyone ... kind of like you.

As Goebbels demonstrated - repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth (to the zombies anyway).
Truths are lies and lies truth - Orwell.
Tell me, Holly. Did George Bush the Younger win the election in 2000 and 2004?

Did Donald Trump win the election in 2016?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who gives a fuck you bitter little man.

AykHQyK.jpg

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

You know - I could be completely wrong about this but stateofthenation.com seems like it could be a deep right wing conspiracy site frequented by imbeciles.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know - I could be completely wrong about this but stateofthenation.com seems like it could be a deep right wing conspiracy site frequented by imbeciles.

I was going to comment on that as well. However, those that actually live in echo chamber don't understand; they're trapped.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Why can't you answer a simple question, douchewad pussy who's too scared like a little girl to visit BC because you're a little pussywad.
LoLz - I gave tehBlueTrashew a chance and the owner (who's a moron) wimped out. Showed itself for what it was and let it be know what it wants, which is to maintain a closed right wing circle jerkin echo chamber. That is why no liberal minded, free thinking person will ever bother posting there once they realize what I have about the place. I explained all of that there, repeatedly, as slowly and in as simple terms necessary for even the retards there to understand.

PS: btw, Raggs - I did answer your question. Sorry if it didn't lend itself to your rehearsed intended reply.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
LoLz - I gave tehBlueTrashew a chance and the owner (who's a moron) wimped out. Showed itself for what it was and let it be know what it wants, which is to maintain a closed right wing circle jerkin echo chamber. That is why no liberal minded, free thinking person will ever bother posting there once they realize what I have about the place. I explained all of that there, repeatedly, as slowly and in as simple terms necessary for even the retards there to understand.

PS: btw, Raggs - I did answer your question. Sorry if it didn't lend itself to your rehearsed intended reply.
No you didn't. You dodged it because you know you vile and filthy Registered Democrat scum have challenged every Presidential election result in this century. But now, all of a sudden, it's a "crime" for Trump to challenge the results of a clearly hinckey election. You are hypocrite vermin pieces of garbage, every last taxpayer parasite one of you.

Suck Admin's dick, pussy. He'd probably enjoy not being the suckee for once.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
No you didn't. You dodged it because you know you vile and filthy Registered Democrat scum have challenged every Presidential election result in this century. But now, all of a sudden, it's a "crime" for Trump to challenge the results of a clearly hinckey election. You are hypocrite vermin pieces of garbage, every last taxpayer parasite one of you.

Suck Admin's dick, pussy. He'd probably enjoy not being the suckee for once.
I've got 2 recs that says Trump was thinking of Ragey Essence during this rally.