Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not even worth it now..

Who won does it matter ?

Nobody cares.. but that's just a natural response to all your accomplishments..

This thread .. you should be proud , one of your best.. congratulations
Can we circle back to your new Corvette?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
This is me , and I'm easy.. you r soo hawt!
MELPZQ7_o.jpg

That doesn't work for me.. Your breath is must be from nightmares

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not even worth it now..

Who won does it matter ?

Nobody cares.. but that's just a natural response to all your accomplishments..

This thread .. you should be proud , one of your best.. congratulations
Can we circle back to your new Corvette?
I have to say this realgrimm melt is so epic it's equal may never be seen again.
Now that you mention it, it is looking like since back before our records were lost in the warehouse fire, which we have no reason to believe involved any Antifas either living or dead, and then you were there.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Is it just me ... wtf.. did I miss boobs being posted in my absence .. really I may be ignorant here.. or I'm dead on with this clickbait .. how can people vote ? Or are there lines I'm supposed to read between..

Either way Peaches told me he wanted to die because of you all .. I guess even he thought you were wretched lowlifes

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You should be on your hands and knees with a cock in your mouth, if you really want to "relate" to them.
Oh Im sure that's how they see it going down.. those daydreaming cum guzzlers try to bat me around , thinking their manbuns and there inclusive tampons will serve them in what appears to be their version of romance , I had to turn of my inbox off it's not romantic to dress up like preteens ..

I'm disgusted and appalled to be attacked in such fashion, I'm here to rate boobies not talk about their cock size

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Watch out , Ill just tell you how awesome @Dove is and you'll go back into psychosis

Dooonntt get him going again unless you want another few hundred pages of him wailing and crying about men fuck me and give me money and cars and how unfair it is.

And demanding "proof" that my kids are home.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dooonntt get him going again unless you want another few hundred pages of him wailing and crying about men fuck me and give me money and cars and how unfair it is.

And demanding "proof" that my kids are home.
remember how utterly bat shit crazy he went because I gave you 3,500.00 ?

omg... he didn't know whether to shit or go blind

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Considering the epic meltage over this thread you may want to include the phone # of the national suicide prevention hotline in a PM to Biggs and Dim. There is considerable concern for their mental health.

This thread is crap just like you.

What "epic meltage" are you referring to? Could you be talking about how Biggie Failure refuses to stop with the "groomer" talk? Or maybe it's his 1,312,546th rendition of "Admin sucks cock?"

It wouldn't matter if this thread was about Quantum Physics, Biggie Moose-Knuckle would find a way to insert a retarded jibe about Admin and dick. There's no escaping it.

Now quit posting up bullshit and shut the fuck up.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This thread is crap just like you.

What "epic meltage" are you referring to? Could you be talking about how Biggie Failure refuses to stop with the "groomer" talk? Or maybe it's his 1,312,546th rendition of "Admin sucks cock?"

It wouldn't matter if this thread was about Quantum Physics, Biggie Moose-Knuckle would find a way to insert a retarded jibe about Admin and dick. There's no escaping it.

Now quit posting up bullshit and shut the fuck up.
you know these fairies are delusional