Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Actually, D…. this has less to do with my ego than it does dropping my guard and answering questions honestly with a few of the old regs from TV and then being subjected to a dog pile when I’ve clearly stated I’m not here for that.

People can’t maintain healthy boundaries even with a block feature and that is toxic AF.

Sorry, I have too much to lose at this point.
What happened now?

Prowler wants to hit rewind on my life to a place I’ve moved forward from and he isn’t a licensed therapist and I don’t need to be subjected to this BS.

I don’t want a man telling me what to do or how to live after everything I went through in my marriage.

I was happy and had some free time while I was fixing my house. I figured I would try to do this sober and it’s just too upsetting when people do shit like this.

Prowler doesn't matter. What he says doesn't matter. Put him on ignore. Done.
Good afternoon Lily. It’s all good now...it’s all smelling like roses. One need only put degenerates like @Gutterballs on ignore...he lives in his mother’s basement and masturbates profusely, using his own feces as lube. I shit you not!

Good to know. People are fucked up. It only escalates once it gets personal.
It’s all good Hollywood! We frown on PI fiends over here.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Actually, D…. this has less to do with my ego than it does dropping my guard and answering questions honestly with a few of the old regs from TV and then being subjected to a dog pile when I’ve clearly stated I’m not here for that.

People can’t maintain healthy boundaries even with a block feature and that is toxic AF.

What happened now?

Prowler wants to hit rewind on my life to a place I’ve moved forward from and he isn’t a licensed therapist and I don’t need to be subjected to this BS.

I don’t want a man telling me what to do or how to live after everything I went through in my marriage.

I was happy and had some free time while I was fixing my house. I figured I would try to do this sober and it’s just too upsetting when people do shit like this.

Exactly! It’s just lame ass Prowler. It’s like bopping Seamajor on the head…easy peasy

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

What happened now?

Good afternoon Lily. It’s all good now...it’s all smelling like roses. One need only put degenerates like @Gutterballs on ignore...he lives in his mother’s basement and masturbates profusely, using his own feces as lube. I shit you not!
Thanks for painting that horid picture
It’s a horridly debased cretin this @Gutterballs aka fromHell...sorry Ols!

Where is Gutterballs?? I feel like fighting lol
Wherever he is he's hammered drunk and on a rampage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What happened now?

Exactly! It’s just lame ass Prowler. It’s like bopping Seamajor on the head…easy peasy

From all his postings it's clear he's an ass.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What happened now?

Hi Flea...I wouldn’t know precisely. The last I heard was him verbally insulting a woman at some bar for brushing off his advances, but little did he know that her boyfriend was standing right there, and promptly fucked him up so bad that he had to recoup in hospital.
True story! Lol
:LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What happened now?

Who is that?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

What happened now?

Hi Flea...I wouldn’t know precisely. The last I heard was him verbally insulting a woman at some bar for brushing off his advances, but little did he know that her boyfriend was standing right there, and promptly fucked him up so bad that he had to recoup in hospital.
True story! Lol

Last time he was here, he was threatening to rape and murder my grandbaby. So I believe it

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

What happened now?

Who is that?

A lunatic

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What happened now?

True story! Lol

Last time he was here, he was threatening to rape and murder my grandbaby. So I believe it

Psychos. Anyone that goes that far is mentally ill, period.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What happened now?

Wherever he is he's hammered drunk and on a rampage.
I don’t know about the rampage part. He’s really just a bald and...how do I put it...unhealthy specimen of disproportionate latitude.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What happened now?

Who is that?

A lunatic

I saw your other post, clearly a lunatic. Some people just don't know where to draw a line in the sand.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What happened now?

True story! Lol

He wanted to rape my daughter and dig my mother up from her grave and rape her corpse! As I said, I don’t really do the ignore status thing, but he truly qualifies!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What happened now?

True story! Lol

He wanted to rape my daughter and dig my mother up from her grave and rape her corpse! As I said, I don’t really do the ignore status thing, but he truly qualifies!

Sounds like he needed to have his attitude readjusted with a beat down.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What happened now?

True story! Lol

I just want to buy him some concrete boots!

images

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What happened now?

True story! Lol

I just want to buy him some concrete boots!

images

Lokmar is always telling liberal women that they deserve to be raped. But he's a retard from Cornfuckistan, so I don't expect much.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

What happened now?

Aaaaah fuck that bullshit. Can’t stand characters that go that route. This Prowler dude is new here, or at least his username is. Does he go by any other names...I’ll fuck him up for you if you like? Just chill and take some time off if you need. You’re a good sort.
:ThumbsUp1:

^^^ A fellow brown-noser? Hail and well met, Sir!

Keep your chin on Murdie's gooch and all manner of good things will come to you.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

What happened now?

Aaaaah fuck that bullshit. Can’t stand characters that go that route. This Prowler dude is new here, or at least his username is. Does he go by any other names...I’ll fuck him up for you if you like? Just chill and take some time off if you need. You’re a good sort.

Prowler is awesome.

He is just doing his usual Prowler trolling that he has done to pretty much everyone....myself included.

But it is pretty funny a person who got mad at me because I disagreed with her support of BLM, decided to block me, put me on ignore HERE and then show up using personal information she obtained from being "friends" with me off board and brought a situation involving my 16 year old daughter onto the forum in some psychotic endeavor to use THIS board to attack my relationship with my kids.

And she cant even deal with a bit of roasting from P shes gonna run off over it?

What a weak narcissistic person. This is what being self absorbed looks like. She was on here throwing twisted and dishonest versions of real life things about me and Big, about my daughters, ranting like a rabid lunatic (while claiming I was on ignore.....so shes also a coward attacking someone personally and blocking them from punching back), screaming that I have "borderline personality disorder" and trying to get me banned

And shes ready to leave over Prowler hurting her massive ego? Omg lol.

You know her and Oak show up taking nasty personal shots with no sense of integrity just out of pure personal visciousness and I just shut it down when it's too gross and stupid to deal with.

But they both whine and threaten to leave when other people take lighter shots at them.

What childish babies. Here is a thought. If you dont like getting ripped on or mocked? Maybe treat other people with more respect. But being nasty, condescending, insulting and then all viscious to the point of dragging stuff to the board that doesnt belong here and then crying foul and saying its "toxic" only when you get shit back? What a fucking joke.

Maybe consider it's not the board that's toxic. JS.
But he’s from Canada. Sometimes the French influence can degrade a man’s morals. Canadians are like uptight Americans. I love calling Canadians Americans...it’s the best joke going around.

Breakfall: Where about in America are you from?
Canuck: I’m Canadian!
Breakfall: But you sound American?
Canuck: I’m Canadian, it’s insulting calling me American.
Breakfall: But you sound exactly the same.
Canuck: You need to wash your ears out pal!
Breakfall: No need to go all French on me Oui Oui!

Spoken like a true Kiwi! :CooL:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What happened now?

Prowler is awesome.

He is just doing his usual Prowler trolling that he has done to pretty much everyone....myself included.

But it is pretty funny a person who got mad at me because I disagreed with her support of BLM, decided to block me, put me on ignore HERE and then show up using personal information she obtained from being "friends" with me off board and brought a situation involving my 16 year old daughter onto the forum in some psychotic endeavor to use THIS board to attack my relationship with my kids.

And she cant even deal with a bit of roasting from P shes gonna run off over it?

What a weak narcissistic person. This is what being self absorbed looks like. She was on here throwing twisted and dishonest versions of real life things about me and Big, about my daughters, ranting like a rabid lunatic (while claiming I was on ignore.....so shes also a coward attacking someone personally and blocking them from punching back), screaming that I have "borderline personality disorder" and trying to get me banned

You know her and Oak show up taking nasty personal shots with no sense of integrity just out of pure personal visciousness and I just shut it down when it's too gross and stupid to deal with.

But they both whine and threaten to leave when other people take lighter shots at them.

What childish babies. Here is a thought. If you dont like getting ripped on or mocked? Maybe treat other people with more respect. But being nasty, condescending, insulting and then all viscious to the point of dragging stuff to the board that doesnt belong here and then crying foul and saying its "toxic" only when you get shit back? What a fucking joke.

But he’s from Canada. Sometimes the French influence can degrade a man’s morals. Canadians are like uptight Americans. I love calling Canadians Americans...it’s the best joke going around.

Oh, no... you just crossed a similar line between Texan and Texican....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok guys my guy is about to get home and I need to go visine my eyeballs or he is gonna get mad that I’m crying and his mouth is out of control and he knows I post here.

Have a nice weekend, everybody…. even Freud.

I hope you feel better. Never let these cunts make you cry. Soooooooo not worth it.

That's right. Save your tears for the next time they get your order wrong at Taco Bell.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

What happened now?

Prowler is awesome.

Oh, no... you just crossed a similar line between Texan and Texican....

Brakecheck knows I like him.

He'll forgive me. :CooL:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I am so toxic that my online addiction cost me the man of my dreams… said me. NEVER.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just google things I dont understand so I can follow lol

Well that certainly explains things.

I was beginning to wonder.

No Blurt I dont google my opinions that you disagree with. And no ....just because you disagree with me doesnt automatically make ME the one who lacks understanding.

Maybe instead of the stream of negative comments about my character you could just counter or refute my stances?

Anyway I google things about sports or jobs and whatnot that I dont know much about so I can properly follow threads with that kind of content. Like Prowler saying he was Umpire in Cheif. I dont know what that means at all and since I understand it's okay to not know something....I'll either ask or look it up. In this case I should have done both.