Flea...Aka Countess... Aka Latino Skank... Aka Mexican Shrek... Aka Seamajor's Daughter...Aka Non-Flaming Burrito Butt...May I have A Word With You?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is your name, Flynn?

Why would you be answering a question that wasn't directed your way? If I wanted you in this conversation, I would have thrown some dog treats towards you and said, "Here boy!"
So this is you doing your bit as a mod to help the site grow and attract new members?

You're the one who belongs in a kennel, chained up and muzzled, like the feral, rabid beast you are.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is your name, Flynn?

Why would you be answering a question that wasn't directed your way? If I wanted you in this conversation, I would have thrown some dog treats towards you and said, "Here boy!"
ha ha yeh like when I rattle my zippder and you come a runnin'

old-guy-funny-running-071bnsi0ku0dci8p.gif

no no Flynny-pOo

diXs are for chiXs

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
East coaster

female

millennial

same questions ~
Hi Annaconda. Thanks for the reply. This site is also a site to hang out and even date.

I am 56

Male

San Fransisco

I am also wealthy and have 3 passports in 3 locations.

What are yiu doing in your free time? You like Netflix and candies?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Of course!

Great movie, soo very heartbreaking. Like when you're in a wonderful dream and you wake up with that momentary feeling of longing and emptiness.

How very sad Vanilla Sky was, when Tom Cruise wakes up and finds out that his loved one's and friends are all gone...

Well in the future they were able to do surgery on him so in essence he lived long enough to be able to save face. You see? Not too shabby!

I like it when your post touches mine. Is it a proximity infatuation or true lust? I won't tell.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I’ve watched & rewatched Vanilla Sky. It’s a great flick.

Well thank-you AnnaC, I think so too.

Do you remember the part where the doctors are offering up a facial prosthetic that is an aesthetic regenerative shield?

To which David says, something like, "It's a fucking mask!"

This is pragmatism. The real will always make the smoke blown up our asses look like the bullshit that it really is.

And David's dream no matter how long it lasted never made one iota of difference to either him or the real world we exist in.

I will always be real with you. From the comfort of my douchy pseudonym.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So this is you doing your bit as a mod to help the site grow and attract new members?

You're the one who belongs in a kennel, chained up and muzzled, like the feral, rabid beast you are.

Shut the fuck up, you hypocritical bitch.

First off, this is Meltdown and anything goes. Secondly, you forget that it was your pathetic ass that flooded the SB with your rhetorical bullshit that got you put on Meltdown Status before you cried to BF and promised you'd be a good little lad. Third, you've flamed in non-flaming forums and knew that they were no flaming zones, but did it anyways. Fourth, you have on at least a dozen occasions have called other poster's "groomers" and pedos" knowing full well that those were no-no's, yet went ahead and did it anyways. My role here isn't to "attract new members," my "role" here is to put morons like yourself in check when you think you're above the law here.

As far as a "kennel" goes, it beats living in your dead Nana's putrid basement as a 40 something loser with no job prospects or a future.

Next time you wanna talk about what my "role" here is, try looking in the mirror and ask yourself why YOU are here, you fuckwit.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well in the future they were able to do surgery on him so in essence he lived long enough to be able to save face. You see? Not too shabby!

I like it when your post touches mine. Is it a proximity infatuation or true lust? I won't tell.

He woke up in the future where they could reconstruct his face, but the cost was losing everyone he ever cared for and loved. It goes to show that his own vanity was the root cause of his disfigurement, not physically but soul wise.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Shut the fuck up, you hypocritical bitch.

First off, this is Meltdown and anything goes. Secondly, you forget that it was your pathetic ass that flooded the SB with your rhetorical bullshit that got you put on Meltdown Status before you cried to BF and promised you'd be a good little lad. Third, you've flamed in non-flaming forums and knew that they were no flaming zones, but did it anyways. Fourth, you have on at least a dozen occasions have called other poster's "groomers" and pedos" knowing full well that those were no-no's, yet went ahead and did it anyways. My role here isn't to "attract new members," my "role" here is to put morons like yourself in check when you think you're above the law here.

As far as a "kennel" goes, it beats living in your dead Nana's putrid basement as a 40 something loser with no job prospects or a future.

Next time you wanna talk about what my "role" here is, try looking in the mirror and ask yourself why YOU are here, you fuckwit.
^^Triggered.

trigger-triggered.gif

You're a mod, so therefore ought to be setting a good example, not trooning out and rage pooping yourself every 5 mins.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^Triggered.

trigger-triggered.gif

You're a mod, so therefore ought to be setting a good example, not trooning out and rage pooping yourself every 5 mins.

You don't get to tell anyone how they should act or what is expected of them after all the bullshit you pulled.

You are a hypocritical loser. I see that anyone who beats your camel teets in, is always "triggered."

Get new material Bozo.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't get to tell anyone how they should act or what is expected of them after all the bullshit you pulled.

You are a hypocritical loser. I see that anyone who beats your camel teets in, is always "triggered."

Get new material Bozo.
Countess loves you. Really ;)