The illegitimate poll-dancer Flea aka The Cuntess...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes, the poll-dancing drama-queen herself, IluvbigbuttsandIcannotlie , done saided dat she be no drama-queen. She saided she ain’t no friend of Flynn the meth addict, she ain’t no friend of Cascur aka Omnipresent aka the lame legend. Is she pulling strings and stirring a menstrual pot or is she telling the truth?
Discuss, butt it’s bound to get messy yo, these bitches lie through the gaps in their teeth!

tenor.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I wish you guys would get along. I don't care for Flynn, though. Her weak amateur ass likes to bring folks' children into the mix of adult business. I hate her for that. It takes a weak minded individual to verbally attack children. I'm not with that shit.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@The Cuntess ...discussing your failed forum here at Bastard Factory is by means an attraction. It’s not going to pull a crowd, so why regularly do it?

Stating that you don’t want to bring the drama from elsewhere, but goad people almost daily is just plain nasty, wouldn’t you agree? And by asking you this question, doesn’t imply you bring up the same drama. We were all here listening to your excruciating take on things.

Joining the opposition forum and marinating your fanny in the angst soup while bitching about content and members here at Bastard Factory is quite a slap in the face. How do you maintain your innocence so well?

Was it the Mexican wall that has got you so cunty and traitorous?

Why the fuck are you still pumping VF? 5 years or so ago you were hung up to dry like a whipped dog when Pointbreak came to your aid. You never did thank me for that kindness. Surprise, surprise fucking surprise!

You’re a woeful tit Cuntess!

Just asking for a friend...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I wish you guys would get along. I don't care for Flynn, though. Her weak amateur ass likes to bring folks' children into the mix of adult business. I hate her for that. It takes a weak minded individual to verbally attack children. I'm not with that shit.
We don’t need the wog here. It’s a three-faced fucking Mexicunt!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I askeded the Cuntess if she done did finished high school, to which she replied, “oh I’m not telling you where I finished high school, you are going to phish me for PI information.”

And I sincerely shit you not! This cunt paid $5.00 to get onto Epileptic Disco, say my dick sucks and tell me, the mighty Breakfall, that I involve myself with that dire PI shit??? This Cuntess has fucking rocks in it’s fucking head. Oi Flea...fuck off already! Bitch! Things are going to go from sad to woeful for you. Go start that shit forum you keep mentioning. Go on...fuck off...go on! Fucking clown.

200.gif

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is this @The Cuntess going to stand up and count...or is she going to fuck up again and again again. This woman is like my child sister. Stubborn as fuck, and can’t see the forest for the trees! God help us...

:Whatevr3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

@Succubus, she’s not the only one. The more you protest, the more they’ll do it. That’s why I don’t say anything about it.

Succubus

Site Supporter

@Succubus, she’s not the only one. The more you protest, the more they’ll do it. That’s why I don’t say anything about it.

This is the 2nd time she has mentioned my children and I can't count how many times she has mentioned Dovey's. That shit needs to stop.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

This is the 2nd time she has mentioned my children and I can't count how many times she has mentioned Dovey's. That shit needs to stop.

I had no idea you had kids. If it’s any comfort, Gutterballs was threatening to rape and murder my grandkids. That swamp thing tried to put a curse on my kids. LOL

Succubus

Site Supporter

I had no idea you had kids. If it’s any comfort, Gutterballs was threatening to rape and murder my grandkids. That swamp thing tried to put a curse on my kids. LOL

Yeah that shit is just wrong. Doesn't matter who does it. Shouldn't talk shit about kids for any reason. Kids shouldn't be brought up in adult conversations.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh it’s got nothing to do with protesting, if BF wants it gone...it’s gone.

Bastard Factory is not a platform to promote shitty other forums either. For example: Gumby Soundz 2, Vagina FlapZ Bee, Blue Waffle and Fanny Trickle.

Loyalty is rewarded here at Bastard Factory. Get out there start up your fake accounts and reel in some quality posters.

*Iluvbigbuttsandicannotlie*

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Only thing I’m promoting, is how you’re getting your ass whipped from left to right.

For the last time, you two bit mongoloid- I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO STOMPING GROUNDZ. If I want to start a new forum, I’ll do so cuz I can make those choices in life. I choose not to, primarily because of idiots like you who won’t quit crying like little bitches.

I doubt you’ll be able to comprehend that but at least I tried.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish I had the body to pole dance. Thanks tho

Where's the beef!?

(Or Rump Roast pics you offered)? :KMA:

Patience grasshopper. I’m swollen in the places they removed the fat. Once I’m out of all the compression gear for good, I’ll show you the results
Surely you meant "I'll show you all the results"? :QuietTime:

No, just me... we're butt buddies...
15MV4Uy.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who the hell is Frank? Or do I even wanna know

I can’t believe you some times. Frank is the husband DD claimed to have. The father of her 5 kids. 2 requiring C sections. I liked DD when he was a she. A lot goes over your head, or as you say, you don’t want to know.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator