cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
aXXMgyM.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Good comeback for a retard!

If your femininity means anything to you then you will slap me silly rather than talk to the hand me a boring manifesto of lazy aspersions and emojis.

What is this? Lifestyles of the socially inept?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So he has at least the Short Man Syndrome and tiny cock on top of that, and that's just 2 out of his many character flaws.

You must have missed her many threads about how much fun she had and how close and tight they were.

Kinda funny how she now claims otherwise isn't it? After all those years of bragging about it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So you admit to being a redundant fuck?

What am I crying about? Oh, it must be the fact that I'm making a mockery out of you and your generic thread that reeks of Freud's semen smelling gloryhole also known as his anus.

^^^ Somebody has a Freud Fixation....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdy is a nudist in America where the nude beaches are more isolated and away from the mainstream. If she were a nudist in Europe, I think that's what they call "whale watching".

No offense to whales.

This must be what if feels like to find out you have crabs….

I wouldn’t be caught dead on a stinky euro trash beach where this is acceptable.

I tan at home in the privacy of my yard, but have no problem wearing a bikini on the California beaches made famous by The Beach Boys, tardtastic spazzoid. Think “Blow” before Johnny and Tuna expanded their street pharmacy with cocaine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This must be what if feels like to find out you have crabs….

I wouldn’t be caught dead on a stinky euro trash beach where this is acceptable.

I tan at home in the privacy of my yard, but have no problem wearing a bikini on the California beaches made famous by The Beach Boys, tardtastic spazzoid. Think “Blow” before Johnny and Tuna expanded their street pharmacy with cocaine.

Than you are not a nudist.

Good fucking grief do you know what anything is?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Than you are not a nudist.

Good fucking grief do you know what anything is?
Let's be honest here with ourselves for a minute

Moby is NEVER nude.

Because even when there are no clothes on that fupa and those chins cover anything that could otherwise be considered private.

her scalp is fucking nude tho.

lmao!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let's be honest here with ourselves for a minute

Moby is NEVER nude.

Because even when there are no clothes on that fupa and those chins cover anything that could otherwise be considered private.

her scalp is fucking nude tho.

lmao!

My guy here used to have some thick hair. Dishwater blonde with these clear blue eyes that sometimes turn grey.

Back in our 20s he used to slick it back and have hair gel in it. So running my fingers in it was crunchy.

Now that he is 44, about to be 45 next month....he has this perfect round bald spot on the top....he hates it but isn't insecure about it. He wears hats because he is paranoid of skin cancer. It's adorable.

On HIM.

Murd is gonna get skin disease running around balding like that with her pastey ass skin that burns easy.

I love my skin and hair. I have olive toned soft skin that never burns from the sun. If I'm out in the sun I just end up with a bronze glow. I have silky thick dark hair that goes all the way to my ass and is nice and thick. Since I'm a Leo....I call it my mane. And this man here cannot get enough of either.

But I'm just super duper jealous of the land whale here. I wish I could trade my big 6 foot 7 sexy bear of a man for fat Alphonso with the gross face pubes and trade my glowy sexy skin and hair for pastey pink rashes and receding hairlines.

I want the room to stank after my weekly obligation rut dammit!! Who can I call to fix this injustice?!

I'm a nudist too yanno. I get naked to shower and sleep.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
They also cut out the part where Hillary Clinton jumps into the limo and stabs Jack in the eye with an illegal email server!

There's no way Hilary Clinton could have committed that crime. In 1963 Clinton was already 50-years-old and Biden had just turned 100.