Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup, woke culture is like opium to modern leftists and akin to some weird brainwashed cult.

Perhaps Lotus is some kind of high ranking disciple in her sect Lulz.

It’s not about inflicting “woke culture” on you as much as it is finding the people online who our ideologies resonate with.

I will say that when I moved to Missouri and all of my neighbors in Clayton were white, it was a bit unsettling. Clearly, we stand on opposite ends of this spectrum/argument.

You’re here to throw our childish insults, objectify women, gang taunt with the hyper vigilant pelvic thruster of thirst, AND simultaneously demand that we ALL read your every brain fart AND outline respond with bullet points to your every post, and you’re a delusional twit for thinking that *rolls eyes*

What I find objectionable about that poster is that he seems to think his opinion carries more weight because he's white.

He shares the same delusion as the thirst trap from hell then lolz

Why is it always the most stupid that are so confident in their "superiority"?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I will say that when I moved to Missouri and all of my neighbors in Clayton were white, it was a bit unsettling.

I was gonna ignore your latest triggered tirade, but seriously WTAF are you on about here?

You're white and you find living in an all white neighbourhood to be "unsettling"?

What is wrong with you?

Actually, it's obvious. You're a victim of severe Cultural Marxist indoctrination. It truly is a depressing spectacle to witness.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup, woke culture is like opium to modern leftists and akin to some weird brainwashed cult.

It’s not about inflicting “woke culture” on you as much as it is finding the people online who our ideologies resonate with.

I will say that when I moved to Missouri and all of my neighbors in Clayton were white, it was a bit unsettling. Clearly, we stand on opposite ends of this spectrum/argument.

You’re here to throw our childish insults, objectify women, gang taunt with the hyper vigilant pelvic thruster of thirst, AND simultaneously demand that we ALL read your every brain fart AND outline respond with bullet points to your every post, and you’re a delusional twit for thinking that *rolls eyes*

What I find objectionable about that poster is that he seems to think his opinion carries more weight because he's white.

He shares the same delusion as the thirst trap from hell then lolz

Why is it always the most stupid that are so confident in their "superiority"?

Needy voids. Serious mommy & daddy issues with these types.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As if it's the whole world's fault they are utter fuck ups.

It’s a need for the attention they never received as children.

I actually have to respect someone to take their opinion into account… so there is that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Can't you 2 Lard Queens use the PM function or something? I don't want to keep getting a notification everytime you respond to each other's nonsense.

iu

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ look at the gimp STILL screaming for attention lol

wAH. wAH. WAH like a baby crying who needs to be burped and coddled before a diaper change

Here’s a hint… if I’m sitting in my therapist’s office, I’m not required to speak to any of their other patients. Again, you lack manners and tact. Get a LIFE.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The real reason he calls is fat bwa hahahahha!

I hope I'm alive when the first Hitler statue goes up...

I see that the internet is what has made you hate. Tragic really.

You can’t even win in your own argument lolz

You know what kills him? It's that beneath all that bluster is little feels are saying "Even these heifers are better off than I am".

Envy is one of the original deadly sins SMH

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

His posts would be more insightful if he pretended to be a Norse Viking rather than a Nazi from a Quentin Tarantino film.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

His posts would be more insightful if he pretended to be a Norse Viking rather than a Nazi from a Quentin Tarantino film.

Regardless of whatever weak persona he is trying to pull off, men who only respect their mothers or their flavor of the month don’t actually respect women. They are lazy misogynists who lack depth and the courage to match their conviction. I avoid men who are like this like the plague. Any self-respecting, educated woman would.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm not trying to date you, you woolly brained imbecile.... merely trying to get you to answer a question.

Last attempt, why is living in a white neighbourhood "unsettling" for you?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not trying to date you, you woolly brained imbecile.... merely trying to get you to answer a question.

Last attempt, why is living in a white neighbourhood "unsettling" for you?

Because a large group of white men are more susceptible to having this Lord of the Flies attitude about anything that stands in the way of their regular programmed circular jerk of ignorance.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I've seen large groups of Mexican man be just as racist as any white group

just saying

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

just saying

I've seen Mexicans be vastly MORE racist than any white group.

Our white racists here kinda lay on the fringes in places called "Taylortucky" and they use more welfare than the whole of SW Detroit.

When you are too lazy to even sell crack....you might be a white racist lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Blacks and Jews are the worst when it comes to teh racismsz.

But of course retarded leftoids ignore that and focus on whitey, just like their mental programming instructs them to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jews consider themselves as "The Chosen Ones" ffs...

I mean come on, hello? Is anyone paying attention? Lol.

They are the Chosen Ones.

It's what they are chosen for.....they may not like when it's all said and done.

I've read the book lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just saying

Our white racists here kinda lay on the fringes in places called "Taylortucky" and they use more welfare than the whole of SW Detroit.

When I was in high school I knew a Mexican girl who's dad chased a black dude down the street with a fucking samurai sword for walking his daughter home from school.

Meanwhile she could get gangbanged by every wet back in the county with no problem.

Latino's and Latina's are some of the most racist people on the planet.

But of course people like Oak would have never been allowed anywhere near the Latin Kings street gang unless it was to surrender her lunch money so she wouldn't no fuck all about it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

just saying

When I was in high school I knew a Mexican girl who's dad chased a black dude down the street with a fucking samurai sword for walking his daughter home from school.

Meanwhile she could get gangbanged by every wet back in the county with no problem.

But of course people like Oak would have never been allowed anywhere near the Latin Kings street gang unless it was to surrender her lunch money so she wouldn't no fuck all about it

Mexicans HATE American blacks lol.

To the point where its fucking hilarious lol

American blacks are like the red headed step child of the world lol. Even Africa hates them.

White people are NOT their problem lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just saying

How many Mexican restaurants you see in an all black neighborhood?

ZERO

It's really so sad to watch people agree to hate themselves simply because it is fashionable

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

just saying

How many Mexican restaurants you see in an all black neighborhood?

ZERO

It's really so sad to watch people agree to hate themselves simply because it is fashionable

There are 3 authentic mexican restaurants in Detroit. 2 in Pontiac.

That I know of.

So you do see that here in Michigan.

Mexicans will take your money whether they hate you or not. At least Michigan ones will.

You remember visiting me in Imlay City? That small town is majority Mexican. There are Mexican flags all over downtown. They run a pickle factory there and every spring the town smells like pickles lol.

I had a whole family of Mexicans (like 35 people in a 2 bedroom house....and no, I'm NOT cracking a Mexican joke) that were so convinced I was a witch that they wouldnt pull into their own driveway if i was standing out there waiting to get my kids off the bus. I'm not kidding they would wait until I was gone.

Their neighbor told me why after several months of this lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just saying

American blacks are like the red headed step child of the world lol. Even Africa hates them.

you ever seen a Haitian stare down an American black in utter contempt?

Good Lord you'd think beams were about to emanate out of their eyeballs to melt the target and they even suck on their bottom lip while they're doing it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

just saying

you ever seen a Haitian stare down an American black in utter contempt?

Good Lord you'd think beams were about to emanate out of their eyeballs to melt the target and they even suck on their bottom lip while they're doing it

YES lol.

Haitians hate white women pretty passionately in my experience lol.

My dark features allow me to skirt around racial lines and hear things.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jews consider themselves as "The Chosen Ones" ffs...

I mean come on, hello? Is anyone paying attention? Lol.

They are the Chosen Ones.

It's what they are chosen for.....they may not like when it's all said and done.

I've read the book lol.

Yeah chosen for the ovens....

I assume you're aware of their 109 evictions over the centuries?

I honestly can't fathom why American Christians and Conservatives seem to love these nation-wreckers so much, their presence in any country always works to the detriment of the host nation and it's inhabitants.

Believe me, without these hook nosed parasites in power, the US would be unrecognisable from the state it's in today and would resemble a much more safe and stable society, like the US was in the 1950's.