TO ALL YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS FLAMING CHILDREN

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I just spent a couple of hours reading this entire thread.

I'm getting in touch with the nearest university Psych department to let them know there's a fascinating study waiting to happen here.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why, Flea, that's so un-Christian of you! I'm shocked!

d97ac4a3b836b5e71163a0886cf67dca.gif

That gif never fails to deliver!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm getting in touch with the nearest university Psych department to let them know there's a fascinating study waiting to happen here.

Are they going to study why a grown man dresses like a broad?

Oh, they already have. In fact, they've been studying it for over forty years and they came to the conclusion, some thirty-five years ago, that it's a harmless expression of variant gender identity.

You've let the world pass you by while you were busy fucking the barrel of your .22 (kudos on not even having to use mineral oil as lube).

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Oh, they already have. In fact, they've been studying it for over forty years and they came to the conclusion, some thirty-five years ago, that it's a harmless expression of variant gender identity.

You've let the world pass you by while you were busy fucking the barrel of your .22 (kudos on not even having to use mineral oil as lube).

You're not very bright are you or as Lottuscunt would say. low IQ

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually that poster was quite witty. Low IQ people aren't terribly witty. So far, I've noticed that I don't laugh much when I read posts at this forum.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Actually that poster was quite witty. Low IQ people aren't terribly witty. So far, I've noticed that I don't laugh much when I read posts at this forum.
Who the fuck are you and why should I care?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who the fuck are you and why should I care?

I'm Lily. You needn't care.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Of that I have no doubt.

Maybe you can teach me how to fit a run-on sentence and a sentence fragment on a single line?

Yo sho iz schmart

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

One who uses refined vocabulary, correct grammar, constantly finds themselves correcting grammar and spelling (in forums, chatrooms, tumblr, YouTube, etc.)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Flaming can be a laugh if done with intelligence, humour and a little style... Or just a fuck ton of genuine drama...

Petty flaming is shit and boring... Using someone's kids to attempt to hurt their feelings is shit tier trolling, unimaginative and it lowers the tone of a forum...

I think comments about people's children should fall under the PI rule and earn a ban... Resorting to comments about family members just means you've run out of ammo for your chosen target and you're looking elsewhere to try and get an angle... At that point, you've lost...

Exactly! I agree 100%. I would never attack anyone's children in a verbal way....no matter how angry I am at said person. Children are innocent and need to stay out of adult conversations. Especially when it comes to flaming. Some people have bad morals if any at all. The only thing I've mentioned about anyone's children if anything is the fact that I feel sorry for them knowing who their parents are. I pity Flynn's children by the way that she talks and shit she says about other people's kids.

I won’t attack kids either. Everyone else is on the table tho.

Worst thing I’ve done was say someone’s kid was ugly. It was true tho but I regretted it and apologized.
Lol you fucking liar, you come here pretending to be such a saint, you called my son names and don’t lie again and say you didn’t you cunt, lol, go on , make up excuses of how wonderful you are, your just a wog bitch ...
giphy.gif
Swampy ain’t bleeding like a stuck pig aye!

tenor.gif

you're roight, more like a bitter old hag LOL you herpes infected FAGGOOOTTT !!
Shut it you whiny cunt!

Says the bleeding pussy who put some metal in his dick cuz he can’t please a niggas asshole with his small ass dick. You’re probably have bomb ass feel felching game too, sicko faggot
Oi stuck pig...why do you need to inform everyone of your impending menstrual cycle? You’ve been bleeding across multiple boards for fucking years. Start your own forum again...everyone loves you! Lolol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flaming can be a laugh if done with intelligence, humour and a little style... Or just a fuck ton of genuine drama...

Petty flaming is shit and boring... Using someone's kids to attempt to hurt their feelings is shit tier trolling, unimaginative and it lowers the tone of a forum...

I think comments about people's children should fall under the PI rule and earn a ban... Resorting to comments about family members just means you've run out of ammo for your chosen target and you're looking elsewhere to try and get an angle... At that point, you've lost...

Exactly! I agree 100%. I would never attack anyone's children in a verbal way....no matter how angry I am at said person. Children are innocent and need to stay out of adult conversations. Especially when it comes to flaming. Some people have bad morals if any at all. The only thing I've mentioned about anyone's children if anything is the fact that I feel sorry for them knowing who their parents are. I pity Flynn's children by the way that she talks and shit she says about other people's kids.

Worst thing I’ve done was say someone’s kid was ugly. It was true tho but I regretted it and apologized.
Lol you fucking liar, you come here pretending to be such a saint, you called my son names and don’t lie again and say you didn’t you cunt, lol, go on , make up excuses of how wonderful you are, your just a wog bitch ...

Well...you know what?

I hope your son too, dies a horrible death.

Pussy.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I am a saint and you’re a bitter old hag, who is seething jealous that I have a husband to hug me every night.

For someone who was begging me not to acknowledge you, you sure seem desperate for my attention. Why don’t you go rob a bank or something? If we are all lucky, the cops will shoot your tired old ass and you can blither away in hell.

Do whaa?

Since when did your husband get released from Chino? Did he get early parole?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well...you know what?

Pussy.
Stop flaming children meth_mouth and go fix your gums!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well...you know what?

Pussy.

I hope your children die as well. Maybe you and your sister can have a good cry together.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I am a saint and you’re a bitter old hag, who is seething jealous that I have a husband to hug me every night.

For someone who was begging me not to acknowledge you, you sure seem desperate for my attention. Why don’t you go rob a bank or something? If we are all lucky, the cops will shoot your tired old ass and you can blither away in hell.

Do whaa?

Since when did your husband get released from Chino? Did he he get early parole?
I thought you and @The Cuntess were pals? She was loving you a couple weeks back? You wishing death on another member’s children and her giggling and liking you as long as you didn’t direct your insanity her way. You people are siiiiiick!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well...you know what?

Pussy.

I hope your children die as well. Maybe you and your sister can have a good cry together.
If my children die, then they die. It’s of no concern to me in the slightest. Boooohoooo

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Do whaa?

Since when did your husband get released from Chino? Did he he get early parole?
I thought you and @The Cuntess were pals? She was loving you a couple weeks back? You wishing death on another member’s children and her giggling and liking you as long as you didn’t direct your insanity her way. You people are siiiiiick!

What are you babbling about now dicklips?

"Pals?" As in I ring Flea once a week and tell her my hopes and dreams while only clad in our underwear? Is that what you mean? Why no, Breakfall, Flea and I aren't "pals" in that sense. Let me tell you what else we aren't. We "aren't" a little man uncomfortable with his own gender that has to splay pictures of dicks and pussys to cover up his sexual ambivalence.

"My insanity?"

Did you just just really post that? How fucking stupid are you? Your basis of "flames" consist of you seeing how fucking nasty and disgusting you can be. Dumbass pictures included. Then there's this outlandish act of yours where you actually think you have say in what goes on in this forum. So much so, you actually have claimed to "be the owner of this particular forum." Are ya seeing a pattern here?

As far as not "directing my insanity" at Flea, have you read any of the posts calling her out on her own hypocrisy? I don't do around bullying people. I'm either called upon which is everytime Dovey puts her Dildo of Doom up Biggie Fucktard's ass and fucks up the balance. OR, someone just has to mention my name in the hopes of trying to "troll" me into a meaningless discussion with no end.

I'll tell you what's "sick."

It's when low I.Q. people like yourself start posting pictures of your alleged genitals on a forum full of nobodies. I mean how could your life be that miserable that you would attempt a connection by flashing up your private parts?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well...you know what?

Pussy.

If my children die, then they die. It’s of no concern to me in the slightest. Boooohoooo

That's because you'll probably be the one slitting their throats while they sleep.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do whaa?

"Pals?" As in I ring Flea once a week and tell her my hopes and dreams while only clad in our underwear? Is that what you mean? Why no, Breakfall, Flea and I aren't "pals" in that sense. Let me tell you what else we aren't. We "aren't" a little man uncomfortable with his own gender that has to splay pictures of dicks and pussys to cover up his sexual ambivalence.

"My insanity?"

Did you just just really post that? How fucking stupid are you? Your basis of "flames" consist of you seeing how fucking nasty and disgusting you can be. Dumbass pictures included. Then there's this outlandish act of yours where you actually think you have say in what goes on in this forum. So much so, you actually have claimed to "be the owner of this particular forum." Are ya seeing a pattern here?

As far as not "directing my insanity" at Flea, have you read any of the posts calling her out on her own hypocrisy? I don't do around bullying people. I'm either called upon which is everytime Dovey puts her Dildo of Doom up Biggie Fucktard's ass and fucks up the balance. OR, someone just has to mention my name in the hopes of trying to "troll" me into a meaningless discussion with no end.

It's when low I.Q. people like yourself start posting pictures of your alleged genitals on a forum full of nobodies. I mean how could your life be that miserable that you would attempt a connection by flashing up your private parts?
I have an exceptionally high IQ...and if I want to troll my dick, I fucking will. It’s glorious. Now don’t be mad, I glossed over your tripe very quickly. I don’t care for you, piglet or gap-toothed mole. You’re a means to an end. None of you will last here at Bastard Factory. Have fun while you still can. Say no to drugs!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well...you know what?

Pussy.

That's because you'll probably be the one slitting their throats while they sleep.
You’re bleeding....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Do whaa?

"My insanity?"

I have an exceptionally high IQ...and if I want to troll my dick, I fucking will. It’s glorious. Now don’t be mad, I glossed over your tripe very quickly. I don’t care for you, piglet or gap-toothed mole. You’re a means to an end. None of you will last here at Bastard Factory. Have fun while you still can. Say no to drugs!

No. You. Don't.

You're a fucking proven moron and buffoon.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do whaa?

"My insanity?"

No. You. Don't.

You're a fucking proven moron and buffoon.
Hahahahaaa...oh meth_mouth, you’re an ugly little girl. Go chew on the pavement!