TO ALL YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS FLAMING CHILDREN

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flaming can be a laugh if done with intelligence, humour and a little style... Or just a fuck ton of genuine drama...

Petty flaming is shit and boring... Using someone's kids to attempt to hurt their feelings is shit tier trolling, unimaginative and it lowers the tone of a forum...

I think comments about people's children should fall under the PI rule and earn a ban... Resorting to comments about family members just means you've run out of ammo for your chosen target and you're looking elsewhere to try and get an angle... At that point, you've lost...

That'll happen the day you grow a fucking dick.

That's the kind of reply I'd expect from a shit tier troll... You have nothing on me and it shows... You couldn't handle my ding dong... xD

I don't even know you tard.

Nor would I like to get more acquainted with your retarded sounding ass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Tell me more Succubus, how you're going to "seduce" the board owner to get people booted.

LOL!
Seduction is a powerful thing. Something you would never know about.

That's because it's code for cheap fat whore.

I think BF holds himself to a higher standard. ;) You know better....you just won't admit it.

So. He said "no" to you and your pudding-like body?
Nah....just the opposite.....he'd love for me to interrogate him.... ;)

Like you said, Moby Dick. He has "better standards."

Isn't there a 34 pound watermelon your nigger loving ass should be tearing into?
Ask him what his standards are. He'd fuck me before he'd even glance at you. Guaranteed.

It isn't any reward to have breakfart want to have sex with you. He's bragged about being bisexual and comes from Sth Africa which is an AIDS infested shithole... I'd bet 10 bucks he has herpes. ewww.

What is wrong with you?

Wait, Breakfag is really on the down low?

Well not since the 90s he reckons.... Ask Flynn. She is the one he confessed it to.

Not since the WHAT? That fool was busting it open?? Bwah haha

He is too repulsive... I don't don't want to think about it.

It all makes sense now! That’s why he’s so bitch like

Gee...the mutilation of his own genitals wasn't a clue? Clearly he hates being a "man," which is why he pierces his dick and balls with 5 pounds of steel made in China. It's obvious he really wants to be a woman.

Get with the program stupid.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Tell me more Succubus, how you're going to "seduce" the board owner to get people booted.

LOL!

I think BF holds himself to a higher standard. ;) You know better....you just won't admit it.

Isn't there a 34 pound watermelon your nigger loving ass should be tearing into?
Ask him what his standards are. He'd fuck me before he'd even glance at you. Guaranteed.

It isn't any reward to have breakfart want to have sex with you. He's bragged about being bisexual and comes from Sth Africa which is an AIDS infested shithole... I'd bet 10 bucks he has herpes. ewww.

What is wrong with you?

Well not since the 90s he reckons.... Ask Flynn. She is the one he confessed it to.

Gee...the mutilation of his own genitals wasn't a clue? Clearly he hates being a "man," which is why he pierces his dick and balls with 5 pounds of steel made in China. It's obvious he really wants to be a woman.

Eat shit and die

wait...he has a dick piercing? BWAH HAHA

It’s a well known fact that small dicked guys get those. Not only is he on the down low, he has a micro penis. What a loser lmao

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LOL!

What is wrong with you?

Eat shit and die

It’s a well known fact that small dicked guys get those. Not only is he on the down low, he has a micro penis. What a loser lmao

How did you miss those comical pics?

Are you blind or stupid or both?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

LOL!

What is wrong with you?

Eat shit and die

I don’t read 75 percent of the shit posted. I bet that fag put marbles in his dick too

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Flaming can be a laugh if done with intelligence, humour and a little style... Or just a fuck ton of genuine drama...

Petty flaming is shit and boring... Using someone's kids to attempt to hurt their feelings is shit tier trolling, unimaginative and it lowers the tone of a forum...

I think comments about people's children should fall under the PI rule and earn a ban... Resorting to comments about family members just means you've run out of ammo for your chosen target and you're looking elsewhere to try and get an angle... At that point, you've lost...

Exactly! I agree 100%. I would never attack anyone's children in a verbal way....no matter how angry I am at said person. Children are innocent and need to stay out of adult conversations. Especially when it comes to flaming. Some people have bad morals if any at all. The only thing I've mentioned about anyone's children if anything is the fact that I feel sorry for them knowing who their parents are. I pity Flynn's children by the way that she talks and shit she says about other people's kids.

Maybe lose some weight before you fall on your piglets and kill them, "accidentally."

How about I "purposely" fall on YOU, instead? Sounds more fun. Or I could always run over you with that tractor you were talking about....I know how to drive one, so....it would need a serious detail when I'm done using it to mutilate your ass

Oh, OK. So now you're some Jason or Freddy Krueger, except obese and fucking stupid?

The only way your lard ass would EVER "Fall on me" is if Dovey actually got custody of her children that should die in a tragic car accident, and I was standing there with my jaw wide fucking open.

You're not going to do shit you white trash piece of fucking shit. First off you're too fucking dumb to memorize your own fucking zip code. Secondly, when you walk you register on the richter scale. So EVERYONE will know when they drop you from a C-35 cargo plane. And lastly you just don't have the required funds to pull off a stupid endeavor like that.

Save the meaningless threats for your own fucking rat faced children, that I hope soon get run over by an out of control school bus.

I have traveled all over the US for "less" in my endeavors. Don't think with that mouth that you'd be an exception. You would never know I was in your fucking house you dumb bitch. Hope you have that shit set like Fort Knox and pray I never fucking find you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Exactly! I agree 100%. I would never attack anyone's children in a verbal way....no matter how angry I am at said person. Children are innocent and need to stay out of adult conversations. Especially when it comes to flaming. Some people have bad morals if any at all. The only thing I've mentioned about anyone's children if anything is the fact that I feel sorry for them knowing who their parents are. I pity Flynn's children by the way that she talks and shit she says about other people's kids.

Maybe lose some weight before you fall on your piglets and kill them, "accidentally."

How about I "purposely" fall on YOU, instead? Sounds more fun. Or I could always run over you with that tractor you were talking about....I know how to drive one, so....it would need a serious detail when I'm done using it to mutilate your ass

Oh, OK. So now you're some Jason or Freddy Krueger, except obese and fucking stupid?

The only way your lard ass would EVER "Fall on me" is if Dovey actually got custody of her children that should die in a tragic car accident, and I was standing there with my jaw wide fucking open.

You're not going to do shit you white trash piece of fucking shit. First off you're too fucking dumb to memorize your own fucking zip code. Secondly, when you walk you register on the richter scale. So EVERYONE will know when they drop you from a C-35 cargo plane. And lastly you just don't have the required funds to pull off a stupid endeavor like that.

Save the meaningless threats for your own fucking rat faced children, that I hope soon get run over by an out of control school bus.

I have traveled all over the US for "less" in my endeavors. Don't think with that mouth that you'd be an exception. You would never know I was in your fucking house you dumb bitch. Hope you have that shit set like Fort Knox and pray I never fucking find you.

Sucking dicks for rides to your local Walmart doesn't count, Shamu.

I really hope your children die a horrible death.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

That'll happen the day you grow a fucking dick.

That's the kind of reply I'd expect from a shit tier troll... You have nothing on me and it shows... You couldn't handle my ding dong... xD

I don't even know you tard.

Nor would I like to get more acquainted with your retarded sounding ass.

but the dick no prob right you parasitic fucktard LOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LOL!

What is wrong with you?

Eat shit and die

maybe your forEhead blocked the view

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Oh is that where you live? At my local walmart???

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh is that where you live? At my local walmart???

Stupid.

Try again. Pig.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Leading Flynn up the ol’ garden path...and the piglet and mole lapping it all up. Fucking priceless.

BBC-smacking-Morgan-Layne-in-the-face.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I won’t attack kids either. Everyone else is on the table tho.

Worst thing I’ve done was say someone’s kid was ugly. It was true tho but I regretted it and apologized.
Lol you fucking liar, you come here pretending to be such a saint, you called my son names and don’t lie again and say you didn’t you cunt, lol, go on , make up excuses of how wonderful you are, your just a wog bitch ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Worst thing I’ve done was say someone’s kid was ugly. It was true tho but I regretted it and apologized.
Lol you fucking liar, you come here pretending to be such a saint, you called my son names and don’t lie again and say you didn’t you cunt, lol, go on , make up excuses of how wonderful you are, your just a wog bitch ...
giphy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

giphy.gif
Swampy ain’t bleeding like a stuck pig aye!

tenor.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

you're roight, more like a bitter old hag LOL you herpes infected FAGGOOOTTT !!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Shut it you whiny cunt!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Shut it you whiny cunt!

did you suck a mean dick in the 90\s LMFAO FAHFAHFAHGoooooTTTTT

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Shut it you whiny cunt!

Hahahahahahaaaa...fucking sucked in!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Shut it you whiny cunt!

Hahahahahahaaaa...fucking sucked in!

EXACTLY what a regretful back peddlin' fahFAHFAGooooTTTTTT wood say .. LOL

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I am a saint and you’re a bitter old hag, who is seething jealous that I have a husband to hug me every night.

For someone who was begging me not to acknowledge you, you sure seem desperate for my attention. Why don’t you go rob a bank or something? If we are all lucky, the cops will shoot your tired old ass and you can blither away in hell.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Shut it you whiny cunt!

Says the bleeding pussy who put some metal in his dick cuz he can’t please a niggas asshole with his small ass dick. You’re probably have bomb ass feel felching game too, sicko faggot