Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Sounded more like Holigay wanted to be sketch artist during the orgasms

what a fuckin' dunce

Well, I'm sure he always has the shades pulled tight and the door double-checked locked every time he masturbates.

He's probably tried for seven, but being a libtard beta-male, the most he was ever able to muster was two or three.

Virility is a virtue of we Free Men.

(Fun Fact: etymologists go wild!)

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Sounded more like Holigay wanted to be sketch artist during the orgasms

what a fuckin' dunce

Well, I'm sure he always has the shades pulled tight and the door double-checked locked every time he masturbates.

He's probably tried for seven, but being a libtard beta-male, the most he was ever able to muster was two or three.

Virility is a virtue of we Free Men.

(Fun Fact: etymologists go wild!)
That was weak even for you, Regg. (sadanddismay'd smiley)

Even your peanut gallery failed you
. and since you haven't the classics to rely upon

try for new material.

PS: retirement suited you.
You suck at this - LoLz at Raggy Peasants

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Here's a helpful guide to navigate the turbid waters of the Bastard Factory.

CHAPTER ONE: The List

If you want to fit in with the misfits, your posts must include a liberal dose (so to speak) of the following lames:

- "You're a homo."
- "You're fat."
- "You're a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!."
- "You're a cuck."
- "You're a tranny."
- "You're noseless."
- "You're short."
- "You're a shill."
- "You're hate-filled."
- "You're a Libtard."
- "You're a Contard."
- "You're a fucktard."
- "You're a Jew."
- "You're a smoker."
- "You're poor."
- "You have a small dick."
- "You have moobs."
- "OK, [insert pithy nonsensical noun here]."
- "No yUo!"
- "POWN3D!"

Master these brilliant witticisms and you'll never lack for a plussie in this arena.

CHAPTER TWO: How To Prevent Severe Damage To Your IQ While Visiting BF

An easy rule of thumb here is to limit your reading to the posters listed in Section A and to scroll past the output of posters listed in Section B. Memorize the following lists and you'll never want for a chuckle nor will you ever murder a neuron while traipsing through the BF "mindfield." NOTE: if a name is not on either list, that handleholder is often a member of both. Best then to proceed with a heightened situational awareness.

Section A

- Levon
- Flynn
- Murdock
- Admin
- The Countess
- Lily
- Lotusbud
- CorsetKat
- BastardFactory

Section B

- Biggie Smiles
- lokmar
- Dove
- Harry McKnackers
- UncleDiLF
- Aryan
- Shampain
- Joe
- King Martini

Enjoy your stay, newcomers! I hope you'll find this humble guide useful as you dip your toes in the sludge.
Eh, don't put me in any group that don't include the GOATS, Holmes.

Sayin

Master

Site Supporter
I've never once spoke to you in a PM.

You still mad that you're a complete and utter laughingstock?
Poor Aryan.

Denied like a Bol Bol shot block by a straight guy and stuck living his life on message boards masquerading as a rainbow warrior princess nahhzi who was inspired by his last boyfriends parting comments his bedroom was nothing but a concentration camp for tail pipe sucking spergs.

Go get your nails did and channel that homo angst against your own, you fart huffing failure. You can't handle this smoke the same way you can't handle rejection from a straight guy, you James Charles wannabe, before you fully activate your retardation like a gift card, chump.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yep, still mad and about as believable and trustworthy as a Somalian second hand car salesman.

Your delusions of grandeur and baffling superiority complex make you blind to the fact that nobody respects you and nobody believes a single word you say, because you have a track record longer than your sex offender rapsheet for talking complete and utter bullshit.

Sorry to burst your wannabe e-celeb bubble princess, but you're a complete joke.

Master

Site Supporter

Looks like somebody hasn't been laying the head down on the memory foam and forgot just how fucking American Beauty creepy he was tryharding in DM's over at SG.

Ma'am, I'm not gay. I agree you have just as much rights as the next person, but your rejection rage vibe right now is hella strong.

Be a strong, new age woman and come out the closet, already. It's 2021. Stop acting all green like whole foods lettuce to this homosexuality, find a good emotional support group, and do you.

I mean, I could post those disturbing messages.....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Just out of interest, do you honestly think that anyone believes your latest bout of verbal flatulence?

You lie so much that I doubt you're able to differentiate between reality and fantasy, thanks to that grubby little teenage boy-fixated mind of yours.

Changing the subject entirely, have you added any more Asian boys to your list of conquests while playing Fortnight, you creepy old twat?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice try, Scouse.

You're still a pawn to Martini's king, tho.

Speaking of which, is Queen Dove off the board?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought you'd already claimed I was a white knight.

You going senile, old friend?

Let's ask Bishop Lokmar what he thinks of all this.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
More like a pink knight....

Where have the chess references come from by the way?

Mongtini wouldn't be interested in that game, unless of course there's plenty of Asian teen boys involved.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny thing about Fortnite, when I bought my Xbox S two or three years ago, it was a midnight purple Fortnite bundle console but I've never actually played that game. Just seems so lame, all these idiots running around frantically building stairs and shooting at the same time. What's up with that shit? I guess the game is for Minecraft graduates who feel the need to pixel up.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Funny thing about Fortnite, when I bought my Xbox S two or three years ago, it was a midnight purple Fortnite bundle console but I've never actually played that game. Just seems so lame, all these idiots running around frantically building stairs and shooting at the same time. What's up with that shit? I guess the game is for Minecraft graduates who feel the need to pixel up.
I agree. Fortnite is for fucking tards

So which game did you get? The barbie first person toenail painter?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Agreed, Blurtrice. Damn! Better not make a habit of this....

Have you played any of the Fallout games? I recently finished Fallout 4. It only cost £3 second hand and it's a good game.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree. Fortnite is for fucking tards

So which game did you get? The barbie first person toenail painter?

Nah. Over the last couple years?

- Obduction
- Doom Eternal
- Jedi: Fallen Order
- The Division 2
- Quake Remastered
- Prey
- Myst Reboot
- Dishonored 2
- Tomb Raider (all three games since the 2013 reboot)
- Watchdogs 1 and 2
- etc., etc.

No Fortnite, tho.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Agreed, Blurtrice. Damn! Better not make a habit of this....

Have you played any of the Fallout games? I recently finished Fallout 4. It only cost £3 second hand and it's a good game.

Yep. Well, I'm partway into Fallout 4, I guess. I sort of gave it up some months ago. But I'd like to finish it. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I got sidetrack by Rage 2, to my mind a better post-apocalyptic game.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I couldn't get into it initially, what with it being fairly complex, but it's definitely worth persevering with.

Fallout 76 is next on the menu, although it isn't meant to be as good.

Rage 2, yeah I finished that a while ago.... it was ok, but I prefer Fallout to be honest.