Flea...Aka Countess... Aka Latino Skank... Aka Mexican Shrek... Aka Seamajor's Daughter...Aka Non-Flaming Burrito Butt...May I have A Word With You?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Thanks, for meeting me here. I am glad you are okay.

Now, let me tell you a question. We've been through this subject before. Here is my question:

WHY AM I BANNED AGAIN AT TBC?

You’re not. I’ll go check but I’m pretty sure you’re not banned

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thanks, for meeting me here. I am glad you are okay.

Now, let me tell you a question. We've been through this subject before. Here is my question:

WHY AM I BANNED AGAIN AT TBC?

537.jpg
"WHY AM I BANNED!!!" :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I suggest you stfu and go about your candy van, Semen. Don’t test me cuz I gots those whale pics and have no problem posting proof.

People just mad cuz I proved I ain’t a Buffalo lol
Oh look, the assuming blob of shit just showed. You ain‘t? Try that again fat ass. 7th grade in Compton must have been a breeze. Did hubby ever show back up?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suggest you stfu and go about your candy van, Semen. Don’t test me cuz I gots those whale pics and have no problem posting proof.

People just mad cuz I proved I ain’t a Buffalo lol

You going to post a photo of your butt?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh look, the assuming blob of shit just showed. You ain‘t? Try that again fat ass. 7th grade in Compton must have been a breeze. Did hubby ever show back up?

Oh look, its short shit. I think 7th graders are taller than you. Did you back that ass up on a pineapple this morning?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look, its short shit. I think 7th graders are taller than you. Did you back that ass up on a pineapple this morning?

I adore your okie stupidity. When does the war begin, again? Why do you pretend to be Roddy? The real you is fouled up?

• LOL
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I adore your okie stupidity. When does the war begin, again? Why do you pretend to be Roddy? The real you is fouled up?

Why do you pretend to be a parrot? Oh thats right, cause it looks like a JooOOOooOOOOoooOOO!!!!!! lol

Nah bra, you is the fouled up one. Sorry about your Mom's failed abortion.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
My apologies Flynn. You are no longer banned
What a pussy you are.

Clearly Flynn is the giver and you the taker, when you both losers would scissor.

“Sorry, Flynn!“.

You fat old skank act alpha, until a hardcore bitch comes along. :LOL3: :LOL3:

fucked up, scum! I feel sorry for kids.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look at that old skank Flynn begging to be let in to the gook cashew.

What a saddo.