Flea...Aka Countess... Aka Latino Skank... Aka Mexican Shrek... Aka Seamajor's Daughter...Aka Non-Flaming Burrito Butt...May I have A Word With You?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Can we talk for a fucking second?

Why does have a word with you sound like many words with you? Rolling Bear say best offense is claws front ass out. Because white man will run from claws and simply stare at ass. Smoke peace pipe full of those who slipped through CRACK of ass. Bring them big firesticks of vape clouds to obscure our obsession with lol cat vids.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why does have a word with you sound like many words with you? Rolling Bear say best offense is claws front ass out. Because white man will run from claws and simply stare at ass. Smoke peace pipe full of those who slipped through CRACK of ass. Bring them big firesticks of vape clouds to obscure our obsession with lol cat vids.

Because I am that of wind, yet my words are like ice and it takes many icy particles to create a glacier.

Only after the ice shelf is created is when you can see the whole picture that takes 26 million years to come into view.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Can we talk for a fucking second?
Look at this whoreson

Attention seeking instagram scum. Couldn't you PM the skank? Why this public shit show , you no good child fisting maggot?

"Can I have a word with you?"

Like a true bitch. Man up, pussy boi.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Because I am that of wind, yet my words are like ice and it takes many icy particles to create a glacier.

Only after the ice shelf is created is when you can see the whole picture that takes 26 million years to come into view.
I liked this post a whole month after it was posted because I am a pleasure delayer. See Vanilla Sky for reference.

Did you ever watch Vanilla Sky, Flynn?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I liked this post a whole month after it was posted because I am a pleasure delayer. See Vanilla Sky for reference.

Did you ever watch Vanilla Sky, Flynn?

Of course!

Great movie, soo very heartbreaking. Like when you're in a wonderful dream and you wake up with that momentary feeling of longing and emptiness.

How very sad Vanilla Sky was, when Tom Cruise wakes up and finds out that his loved one's and friends are all gone...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I’ve watched & rewatched Vanilla Sky. It’s a great flick.

Is your name, Flynn?

Why would you be answering a question that wasn't directed your way? If I wanted you in this conversation, I would have thrown some dog treats towards you and said, "Here boy!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course!

Great movie, soo very heartbreaking. Like when you're in a wonderful dream and you wake up with that momentary feeling of longing and emptiness.

How very sad Vanilla Sky was, when Tom Cruise wakes up and finds out that his loved one's and friends are all gone...

The original Spanish version is better, imo.