Flea...Aka Countess... Aka Latino Skank... Aka Mexican Shrek... Aka Seamajor's Daughter...Aka Non-Flaming Burrito Butt...May I have A Word With You?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yeah Flynn. How dare you wanna go troll a forum! Don’t you know it’s a gawddamn sin around here?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Are you really the fittest bloke here? Can I see? Can I see your chest? Do you have a six pack or a 32 pack?
Six pack in the warmer seasons. In winter I’m a bit of a slob because the water gets too cold for me to surf. I’ll give it a go if the surf is absolutely firing. Cold goes right through me.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Six pack in the warmer seasons. In winter I’m a bit of a slob because the water gets too cold for me to surf. I’ll give it a go if the surf is absolutely firing. Cold goes right through me.

Post a picture! Post a picture!

*Believe me it's not lost on me that I sound like Fox Mulder*

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I suggest you stfu and go about your candy van, Semen. Don’t test me cuz I gots those whale pics and have no problem posting proof.

People just mad cuz I proved I ain’t a Buffalo lol

I promise this augmented bitch has zero to do with me. Where I live Latinas with big tits and asses are a less then a 20 colones a dozen.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Flea can't talk to anyone at the moment...

fleapee.jpg

I made that Flea's avatar for a week too. She fuckin' freaked out! And yes, that's her real picture that I cut a hole around her mouth, shoved my dick in it over a toilet and let a stream of piss blast past her tonsils into the toilet.

SSS
- That's no pshop.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fleapee.jpg

I made that Flea's avatar for a week too. She fuckin' freaked out! And yes, that's her real picture that I cut a hole around her mouth, shoved my dick in it over a toilet and let a stream of piss blast past her tonsils into the toilet.

SSS
- That's no pshop.

Definitely worth another bump

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

fleapee.jpg

SSS
- That's no pshop.

You're fucking gross and you're a fucking pig.