The illegitimate poll-dancer Flea aka The Cuntess...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Only thing I’m promoting, is how you’re getting your ass whipped from left to right.

For the last time, you two bit mongoloid- I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO STOMPING GROUNDZ. If I want to start a new forum, I’ll do so cuz I can make those choices in life. I choose not to, primarily because of idiots like you who won’t quit crying like little bitches.

I doubt you’ll be able to comprehend that but at least I tried.
Shut the fuck up you braindead fucktard!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Only thing I’m promoting, is how you’re getting your ass whipped from left to right.

For the last time, you two bit mongoloid- I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO STOMPING GROUNDZ. If I want to start a new forum, I’ll do so cuz I can make those choices in life. I choose not to, primarily because of idiots like you who won’t quit crying like little bitches.

I doubt you’ll be able to comprehend that but at least I tried.
Shut the fuck up you braindead fucktard!

I bet it kills your ego that you can’t make me stfu Bwah haha

Brain dead is letting an alleged fucktard make you Spaz the fuck out for a week straight, you bitch ass fool

5242967-B-31-C7-4-B16-9504-BD34-B4962-C64.jpg

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I wish you guys would get along. I don't care for Flynn, though. Her weak amateur ass likes to bring folks' children into the mix of adult business. I hate her for that. It takes a weak minded individual to verbally attack children. I'm not with that shit.

@Succubus, she’s not the only one. The more you protest, the more they’ll do it. That’s why I don’t say anything about it.

This is the 2nd time she has mentioned my children and I can't count how many times she has mentioned Dovey's. That shit needs to stop.

I had no idea you had kids. If it’s any comfort, Gutterballs was threatening to rape and murder my grandkids. That swamp thing tried to put a curse on my kids. LOL
You should just try to not bring kids into off topic forums and troll boards. You have a track record spanning over a decade of deplorable angst and foul-mouthed shenanigans towards other members’ family! You know it, we know it, but does the world know it? You tried to launch Stomping Groundz troll board and it failed miserably. Did you ever once stop and ask yourself why? PI threats? Irritability? PMT? Queen Bee? You have serious issues Flea...drama issues!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I wish you guys would get along. I don't care for Flynn, though. Her weak amateur ass likes to bring folks' children into the mix of adult business. I hate her for that. It takes a weak minded individual to verbally attack children. I'm not with that shit.

@Succubus, she’s not the only one. The more you protest, the more they’ll do it. That’s why I don’t say anything about it.

This is the 2nd time she has mentioned my children and I can't count how many times she has mentioned Dovey's. That shit needs to stop.

I had no idea you had kids. If it’s any comfort, Gutterballs was threatening to rape and murder my grandkids. That swamp thing tried to put a curse on my kids. LOL
You should just try to not bring kids into off topic forums and troll boards. You have a track record spanning over a decade of deplorable angst and foul-mouthed shenanigans towards other members’ family! You know it, we know it, but does the world know it? You tried to launch Stomping Groundz troll board and it failed miserably. Did you ever once stop and ask yourself why? PI threats? Irritability? PMT? Queen Bee? You have serious issues Flea...drama issues!

And not once in my track record have I ever threatened to murder a child, you scum sucking kid killer. Stomping Groundz has fuck all to do with you or your penchant for wanting to murder children. Again, your buddy swamp rat started in on my kids and family so I gave her exactly what she asked for. And guess what....I did it without threatening to murder anyone! You’re nothing but a straight up bitch and now everyone knows it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Shut up fat fucking whale.

I hope your kids get swallowed by a sea going whale, so in other words go eat your own children you bat shit crazy fatty.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

We'll make it a fourth time...I hope you and your litter burn along side Dovey and her mutts in a very hot fire.

Now shut up and continue eating your Walmart brand cookies you fucking pig.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yeah that shit is just wrong. Doesn't matter who does it. Shouldn't talk shit about kids for any reason. Kids shouldn't be brought up in adult conversations.

This coming from the 8 udder giant sea monster that flashes her pussy on a forum. Oh now there's a line you won't cross you fat beast?

Maybe your on inbred child will drown the other one.

LoL!!!!!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Yeah that shit is just wrong. Doesn't matter who does it. Shouldn't talk shit about kids for any reason. Kids shouldn't be brought up in adult conversations.

This coming from the 8 udder giant sea monster that flashes her pussy on a forum. Oh now there's a line you won't cross you fat beast?

LoL!!!!!

Blah blah blah.....talking out the side of your neck. No one likes you here. Go back to the trailer park gutter where you belong with the rest of the trailer trash you tape worm infested bitch. Your flaming is OLD and BORING. You're like a deflated tire on an old rusty car sitting out in an empty field somewhere. Pathetic.

Reactions: Ice

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LoL!!!!!

Blah blah blah.....talking out the side of your neck. No one likes you here. Go back to the trailer park gutter where you belong with the rest of the trailer trash you tape worm infested bitch. Your flaming is OLD and BORING. You're like a deflated tire on an old rusty car sitting out in an empty field somewhere. Pathetic.

Says the fat fucking whale that claims she's not a fucking Brontosaurus...sure you low self esteemed cow, I believe all your juvenile mewlings about being fucking "thin."

I hope you and your ugly ass children die in a car fire, cunt.

Chew on that cud, Moby Dick.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

LoL!!!!!

Says the fat fucking whale that claims she's not a fucking Brontosaurus...sure you low self esteemed cow, I believe all your juvenile mewlings about being fucking "thin."

Typical Flynn. Fantasizing about cows and whales....most anything with some weight on it. Eventually, you will get kicked off this forum. Not by anyone else but by your own doing. Keep up the good work, precious. You're drowning yourself. Your bullshit ideologies that my children are "ugly" is beyond me. You shouldn't wish death on any child. I wish I knew your fucking address. I'd actually PAY someone to hunt you down. Matter of fact....I think that's what I'll do. Keep running your dick sucker. I'll show you what a whale can do and they'll have me all over the fucking news and the front page.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LoL!!!!!

Typical Flynn. Fantasizing about cows and whales....most anything with some weight on it. Eventually, you will get kicked off this forum. Not by anyone else but by your own doing. Keep up the good work, precious. You're drowning yourself. Your bullshit ideologies that my children are "ugly" is beyond me. You shouldn't wish death on any child. I wish I knew your fucking address. I'd actually PAY someone to hunt you down. Matter of fact....I think that's what I'll do. Keep running your dick sucker. I'll show you what a whale can do and they'll have me all over the fucking news and the front page.

Isn't there a giant ice cream cake you should be salivating over? I mean you're a dumpy single mother who is truly ashamed of her tonnage. When are you going to prove to the world you aren't just typical fat southern trash?

You're so fucking stupid, you actually "hate" some anonymous person off the forums. You and your fat assed children should be devoured by a pack of rabid rats.

Lose more weight...Fatso.

P.S.-Fuck you and your heathen children. I hope you all fucking die in your trailer fire.

Last edited:

Froggy

Banned
Banned

LoL!!!!!

Isn't there a giant ice cream cake you should be salivating over? I mean you're a dumpy single mother who is truly ashamed of her tonnage. When are you going to prove to the world you aren't just typical fat southern trash?

You're so fucking stupid, you actually "hate" some anonymous person off the forums. You and your fat assed children should be devoured by a pack of rabid rats.

P.S.-Fuck you and your heathen children. I hope you all fucking die in your trailer fire.
do you have any kids? you think you have quite the imagination don't you? you couldn't imagine what i would do to your own blood that i know for sure.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

LoL!!!!!

do you have any kids? you think you have quite the imagination don't you? you couldn't imagine what i would do to your own blood that i know for sure.
What would you do?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

LoL!!!!!

What would you do?

That’s an idiot sock of Breakfags.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

LoL!!!!!

What would you do?

Oh Jesus. Nothing more to see here, then.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LoL!!!!!

What would you do?

It's not breaks ALT

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

LoL!!!!!

What would you do?

LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LoL!!!!!

I hope your last tooth catches fire lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LoL!!!!!

Go suck a big fat fucking dick.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LoL!!!!!

As opposed to your pussy?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

I would treat that tooth like a princess Flynnigan ... gifts of Crest and floss abound lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

I would treat that tooth like a princess Flynnigan ... gifts of Crest and floss abound lol

Sure you would.

Any more genius insights you have regarding your delusions? I would not love to read them.

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Any more genius insights you have regarding your delusions? I would not love to read them.

Thanks in advance.
Oi meth mouth...can you say ello without drooling?

661fc44e6585c120fa50ecf5e1b06641.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Thanks in advance.

Aren't you late for your appointment, which consists of threatening Flea and Caskur?

Froggy

Banned
Banned

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Thanks in advance.

Aren't you late for your appointment, which consists of threatening Flea and Caskur?
don't you have another kidney, liver, or baby to regurgitate? my sources tell me all your other holes are sewn up so everything just comes all your shit through your mouth and your spit is really your piss. disgusting!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Thanks in advance.

don't you have another kidney, liver, or baby to regurgitate? my sources tell me all your other holes are sewn up so everything just comes all your shit through your mouth and your spit is really your piss. disgusting!

Did your "sources" also tell you that you're a fucking idiot?

Froggy

Banned
Banned

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Thanks in advance.

Did your "sources" also tell you that you're a fucking idiot?
how about you tell me what an idiot is.. you obviously know better than me...