The illegitimate poll-dancer Flea aka The Cuntess...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I wish you guys would get along. I don't care for Flynn, though. Her weak amateur ass likes to bring folks' children into the mix of adult business. I hate her for that. It takes a weak minded individual to verbally attack children. I'm not with that shit.

@Succubus, she’s not the only one. The more you protest, the more they’ll do it. That’s why I don’t say anything about it.

This is the 2nd time she has mentioned my children and I can't count how many times she has mentioned Dovey's. That shit needs to stop.

I had no idea you had kids. If it’s any comfort, Gutterballs was threatening to rape and murder my grandkids. That swamp thing tried to put a curse on my kids. LOL

Yeah that shit is just wrong. Doesn't matter who does it. Shouldn't talk shit about kids for any reason. Kids shouldn't be brought up in adult conversations.

This coming from the 8 udder giant sea monster that flashes her pussy on a forum. Oh now there's a line you won't cross you fat beast?

Maybe your on inbred child will drown the other one.

LoL!!!!!

Blah blah blah.....talking out the side of your neck. No one likes you here. Go back to the trailer park gutter where you belong with the rest of the trailer trash you tape worm infested bitch. Your flaming is OLD and BORING. You're like a deflated tire on an old rusty car sitting out in an empty field somewhere. Pathetic.

Says the fat fucking whale that claims she's not a fucking Brontosaurus...sure you low self esteemed cow, I believe all your juvenile mewlings about being fucking "thin."

I hope you and your ugly ass children die in a car fire, cunt.

Chew on that cud, Moby Dick.

I hope your last tooth catches fire lol

As opposed to your pussy?

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

I would treat that tooth like a princess Flynnigan ... gifts of Crest and floss abound lol

Sure you would.

Any more genius insights you have regarding your delusions? I would not love to read them.

Thanks in advance.
Oi meth mouth...can you say ello without drooling?

661fc44e6585c120fa50ecf5e1b06641.gif

Aren't you late for your appointment, which consists of threatening Flea and Caskur?
don't you have another kidney, liver, or baby to regurgitate? my sources tell me all your other holes are sewn up so everything just comes all your shit through your mouth and your spit is really your piss. disgusting!

Did your "sources" also tell you that you're a fucking idiot?
how about you tell me what an idiot is.. you obviously know better than me...

You.

Froggy

Banned
Banned
I wish you guys would get along. I don't care for Flynn, though. Her weak amateur ass likes to bring folks' children into the mix of adult business. I hate her for that. It takes a weak minded individual to verbally attack children. I'm not with that shit.

@Succubus, she’s not the only one. The more you protest, the more they’ll do it. That’s why I don’t say anything about it.

This is the 2nd time she has mentioned my children and I can't count how many times she has mentioned Dovey's. That shit needs to stop.

I had no idea you had kids. If it’s any comfort, Gutterballs was threatening to rape and murder my grandkids. That swamp thing tried to put a curse on my kids. LOL

Yeah that shit is just wrong. Doesn't matter who does it. Shouldn't talk shit about kids for any reason. Kids shouldn't be brought up in adult conversations.

This coming from the 8 udder giant sea monster that flashes her pussy on a forum. Oh now there's a line you won't cross you fat beast?

LoL!!!!!

Blah blah blah.....talking out the side of your neck. No one likes you here. Go back to the trailer park gutter where you belong with the rest of the trailer trash you tape worm infested bitch. Your flaming is OLD and BORING. You're like a deflated tire on an old rusty car sitting out in an empty field somewhere. Pathetic.

Says the fat fucking whale that claims she's not a fucking Brontosaurus...sure you low self esteemed cow, I believe all your juvenile mewlings about being fucking "thin."

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

I would treat that tooth like a princess Flynnigan ... gifts of Crest and floss abound lol

Sure you would.

Any more genius insights you have regarding your delusions? I would not love to read them.

Thanks in advance.

Aren't you late for your appointment, which consists of threatening Flea and Caskur?
don't you have another kidney, liver, or baby to regurgitate? my sources tell me all your other holes are sewn up so everything just comes all your shit through your mouth and your spit is really your piss. disgusting!

You.
What?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Thanks in advance.

You.
What?

You heard me you mega shitstain.

Froggy

Banned
Banned

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Thanks in advance.

You.
What?

maybe say it a little louder and clearer. you can muster up the effort can't, ya?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Thanks in advance.

You.
What?

maybe say it a little louder and clearer. you can muster up the effort can't, ya?

Here. How's this:

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

Froggy

Banned
Banned

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Thanks in advance.

You.
What?

Here. How's this:

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.
you are pretty stuck on this "IDIOT" thing...why were you one to one of or both your parents as a kid? getting back at them through me? aww poor lil cupcake is hurt and raging at the world because of mommie and daddy

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Thanks in advance.

You.
What?

Here. How's this:

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.
you are pretty stuck on this "IDIOT" thing...why were you one to one of or both your parents as a kid? getting back at them through me? aww poor lil cupcake is hurt and raging at the world because of mommie and daddy

I only call them like I see them.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
^^^^ Awww look the dirty sock SIMPS white knighting got him confused!

Hey you bleach blonde dirty dick sucking FAGGGOOOT fuck off and stop following me ... everyfucking day you WHINE like a dirty little BITCH ... You jelly blonde fag ?? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa
fucking hell you screw faced ugly fuck fuck off already

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey you bleach blonde dirty dick sucking FAGGGOOOT fuck off and stop following me ... everyfucking day you WHINE like a dirty little BITCH ... You jelly blonde fag ?? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa
Aye everybody's ugly except you, not like your nose is nearly the same width as your face or anything Mr 1985 polaroid... bahaha!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Thanks in advance.

You.
What?

Here. How's this:

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT.
Nah...you did meth, meth mouth, you’re the idiotererer!

Froggy

Banned
Banned

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Thanks in advance.

You.
What?

Here. How's this:

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

if you ever watch this movie... this is IT @Flynn YET not so since @Flynn is all an act and the movie's main character is actually real for some out there.

Oh the actress in the main part is Freddy K's first ever victim in the Nightmare on Elm Street series...just a fun fact I had to throw in there!!.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Thanks in advance.

You.
What?

Here. How's this:

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

You forgot to add,

"I'm rubber you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!"

Fucking retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

LoL!!!!!

hey Donkey fuck ! lol

Sure you would.

Thanks in advance.

You.
What?

Here. How's this:

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

if you ever watch this movie... this is IT @Flynn YET not so since @Flynn is all an act and the movie's main character is actually real for some out there.

Oh the actress in the main part is Freddy K's first ever victim in the Nightmare on Elm Street series...just a fun fact I had to throw in there!!.

So I take it, English isn't your first language?

Myself and other's are like:

"What the fuck did that IDIOT just say?"

P.S.-She's married to Michael J. Fox. Her name is Tracy Pollen, IDIOT.

P.S.S.-In regard to "Nightmare On Elm Street," Johnny Depp also was killed in that movie, IDIOT.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hey. So, when are you and SHAMPAIN going out on a date?

Answer me homo.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Aye everybody's ugly except you, not like your nose is nearly the same width as your face or anything Mr 1985 polaroid... bahaha!

When will you be swallowing X's semen?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Unamused

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not before he gargles first.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

C'mon ... it'll make you 78 again, just like 19 years ago ahahahahaaaa

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'll be lucky to make it to 62 thank you very much....

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I hope you make it to 100

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Whats dat in dog years?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Whats dat in dog years?

you too buddy, I hope you live another 50 years just so you could drive yer ole' lady crazy ..

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Geezus, a 100 yr old caskur is a very, very, frightening thought.

I hope you live as long as you want too.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Thank you .
lol why a frightening thought ? are you crabby (:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thank you .
lol why a frightening thought ? are you crabby (:

My mother-in-law is 90.... let me say this without being errrm, mean,....90 is not a good look for gals.