Flea...Aka Countess... Aka Latino Skank... Aka Mexican Shrek... Aka Seamajor's Daughter...Aka Non-Flaming Burrito Butt...May I have A Word With You?

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
Is your name, Flynn?

Why would you be answering a question that wasn't directed your way? If I wanted you in this conversation, I would have thrown some dog treats towards you and said, "Here boy!"
Excuse me for having an opinion whoever the fuck you are…..this is, after all, a discussion board…I suggest you pm the person if you can’t handle anyone else commenting on it.
:Whatevaaar:

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
also…….

The "vanilla sky" in Vanilla Sky refers to a Monet painting owned by the main character, but in a larger sense it is used as a metaphor for a life free of pain or difficulty, a dreamlike, ethereal realm where one is cradled in the warm hues of perpetual summer sunset, ie the life of David Aames before the accident.

:Happy5:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The original Spanish version is better, imo.

Yes, it was! I watched that before the remake and I almost didn't watch the U.S. version because I didn't want to ruin my memory of the original. I only watched the remake because Penelope Cruz was in it, just like the original.

"Abre Los Ojos."

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, it was! I watched that before the remake and I almost didn't watch the U. S. version because I didn't want to ruin my memory of the original. I only watched the remake because Penelope Cruz was in it, just like the orginal.

"Abre Los Ojos."
Spanish film are under rated imo

The side benefit to me is that I learn even more Spanish than I already know. It's like sharpening a knife for me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is your name, Flynn?

Why would you be answering a question that wasn't directed your way? If I wanted you in this conversation, I would have thrown some dog treats towards you and said, "Here boy!"

Down girl, down.

Mommy has a bone for you if you place nice once in a while...

:GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Excuse me for having an opinion whoever the fuck you are…..this is, after all, a discussion board…I suggest you pm the person if you can’t handle anyone else commenting on it.
:Whatevaaar:

Fuck off, retard.

Did you not see the question???

"Did you watch Vanilla Sky, Flynn?"

NOT:

"Did you watch Vanilla Sky to the poster with one of the dumbest and longest bandwidth sucking names out here on the forum?"

No. I didn't fucking think so. Keep your fucking pig snout out of my conversations you fucking idiot.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Spanish film are under rated imo

The side benefit to me is that I learn even more Spanish than I already know. It's like sharpening a knife for me.

That's a good point.

Movies like Pan's Labyrinth, Todo sobre mi madre, and Living Is Easy With Eyes Closed; are just a few Spanish movies that are worth watching.

One of my favorite directors is Guillermo del Toro, along with Robert Rodriguez. I know Rodriguez for all intents and purposes is Mexican-American, but I put him up there with the Spaniards.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a good point.

Movies like Pan's Labyrinth, Todo sobre mi madre, and Living Is Easy With Eyes Closed; are just a few Spanish movies that are worth watching.

One of my favorite directors is Guillermo del Toro, along with Robert Rodriguez. I know Rodriguez for all intents and purposes is Mexican-American, but I put him up there with the Spaniards.

Those are all great films and I've seen almost all, some multiple times. I don't think I've seen Living is Easy...

I'll have to look that up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're starting to sound like Fat Alberticus now, with all that weird sexual niche' stuff.

Well, I've never shared my sexual interests, trysts, or peccadilloes here have I? Though I bet most here would think I'm boring or even frigid. :GiggleBitch:

It's gonna stay that way...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well, I've never shared my sexual interests, trysts, or peccadilloes here have I? Though I bet most here would think I'm boring or even frigid. :GiggleBitch:

It's gonna stay that way...

That's a good idea.

You've seen the outcome when you know who tried that with 3 different posters out here.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Right, plus then Shitler would have more material to wank with...he's already got my photo.

That dude is a fucking stalker. Acts all innocent and cries to BF when he's getting his bitch ass kicked, but always fails to mention he posted your picture and he purposefully went around calling poster's "groomers."

He's another one that if he were to leave, he wouldn't be missed.

I don't even notice that Biggie, Freud and BLAZOR are gone.

Fucktard Aryan is just here because of you and Blurt. He's a fucking loser. Out here women actually reply to him as opposed to his real sad pathetic life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That dude is a fucking stalker. Acts all innocent and cries to BF when he's getting his bitch ass kicked, but always fails to mention he posted your picture and he purposefully went around calling poster's "groomers."

He's another one that if he were to leave, he wouldn't be missed.

I don't even notice that Biggie, Freud and BLAZOR are gone.

Fucktard Aryan is just here because of you and Blurt. He's a fucking loser. Out here women actually reply to him as opposed to his real sad pathetic life.

I also think he's intimidated by Shen Li. He needs to be held after going a round with her.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I also think he's intimidated by Shen Li. He needs to be held after going a round with her.

Shen Li is a fucking tard and if I ever get my hands on that idiot, I'm going kick that cunt back to China.

With that being said, anytime a poster makes Aryan piss his pants in anger is a good thing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shen Li is a fucking tard and if I ever get my hands on that idiot, I'm going kick that cunt back to China.

With that being said, anytime a poster makes Aryan piss his pants in anger is a good thing.

Shen Li is okay in my book. She's made me laugh at times with her white people schtick...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thanks, for meeting me here. I am glad you are okay.

Now, let me tell you a question. We've been through this subject before. Here is my question:

WHY AM I BANNED AGAIN AT TBC?

Because Biggie doesn't like you bringing up the Dove and KM business. He finds you annoying in the extreme!~

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The sixkest psrt of thid shit show is Flynns avatar. You guys know that a fat beta male is paid to keep us entertained here right.

He has male fEEts which smells off old fart and no pedicure.

Flynn is a FiLTH. Beware.

• LOL
Reactions: X