TO ALL YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS FLAMING CHILDREN

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Flynnigan, I hate to see you like that .. all bitter
I long for the days smiles were bountiful. teeth adorned

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

Your monolithic shit piles are a testament to your failures at even the most simplest of flames.

Shampain wishes to thank you for having a post to lean up on during these trouble times
LMFAO !!

I almost feel bad for the bimbo lol

You both are mega tards.
Are you talking to yourself again meth_mouth!?

Well...what do you want?

Let me guess? You're a Nazi, too?
No, but I grew up in a republic police state. One didn’t have much choice in the matter. You young people have no idea how spoilt for choice you have it these days. You can even be leftarded without being locked up. Very lucky indeed...

Just because you were living in the dark ages doesn't make it our cross to bear.

It's that "old style" of thinking that has led to wars, mass shootings and senseless murders. Over what? An idea? A hate? A preconceived notion?

Lucky? Lucky to be who we are without worrying about Big Brother lurking about? Lucky, because I am not forced to believe the State's point of view, whether it be religion or political? Yes. We are lucky as many lives were lost to get to this point in history.

Stupid fuck.
Oi methhead; go read some information in my White Genocide thread before you start making an uneducated judgement. You’re a raving lunatic most of the time, so I’ve never bothered having any sort of civil discussion with you. Pretending to be a neo-nazi just isn’t my cup of tea either.

Really? Did you just say you couldn't have a "civil discussion with me?"

Okay, genius. Riddle me this. How many pictures of dicks and pussys have you posted? How many have I posted? How many times have you demanded another poster be banned, or else? How many times have I done that? How many times have you threatened to physically harm someone off this forum? How many times have I?

And you still fucking wonder why I still treat you like dog shit on the bottom of my heel.

Stating that you hope "any" child dies in such and such manner is worse than ANY "threat" anyone could possibly post on this forum. I'm surprised you're still breathing with that mouth of yours. You're a target at best. You have no right to judge the kettle, Miss pot. You need some serious fucking time in a mental institution. I'd rather BE everything that you have ever claimed I am and THEN SOME before I'd stoop to a dumb bitches level (such as yourself) that claims to be so fucking smart. You're pathetic. You're shit beneath one's shoe. You are the parasite in the pile of runny dog shit. My biggest dream is to meet you one day. I would love to meet you face to face and shake your hand.....right before I tear your fucking head off your shoulders.

wait up

so you think wishing death, wishful thinking, is worse than actually threatening to murder someone’s child? Is that what you’re saying?

No, threatening a child is worse....but no threat that anyone has made towards Flynn on this forum is worse than the shit she is spitting out of her mouth on a daily basis.

Finally...someone with some damn sense. You had me scared for a minute there.

Flynn is going ham using kids and she hasn’t received any threats. I didn’t threaten or attack anyone’s kids and Breakfag threatened to put a bullet in my kids head. I wonder why that is....

Flynn is white. I’m not.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

Your monolithic shit piles are a testament to your failures at even the most simplest of flames.

Shampain wishes to thank you for having a post to lean up on during these trouble times
LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

No, but I grew up in a republic police state. One didn’t have much choice in the matter. You young people have no idea how spoilt for choice you have it these days. You can even be leftarded without being locked up. Very lucky indeed...

Just because you were living in the dark ages doesn't make it our cross to bear.

It's that "old style" of thinking that has led to wars, mass shootings and senseless murders. Over what? An idea? A hate? A preconceived notion?

Lucky? Lucky to be who we are without worrying about Big Brother lurking about? Lucky, because I am not forced to believe the State's point of view, whether it be religion or political? Yes. We are lucky as many lives were lost to get to this point in history.

Stupid fuck.
Oi methhead; go read some information in my White Genocide thread before you start making an uneducated judgement. You’re a raving lunatic most of the time, so I’ve never bothered having any sort of civil discussion with you. Pretending to be a neo-nazi just isn’t my cup of tea either.

Okay, genius. Riddle me this. How many pictures of dicks and pussys have you posted? How many have I posted? How many times have you demanded another poster be banned, or else? How many times have I done that? How many times have you threatened to physically harm someone off this forum? How many times have I?

And you still fucking wonder why I still treat you like dog shit on the bottom of my heel.

Stating that you hope "any" child dies in such and such manner is worse than ANY "threat" anyone could possibly post on this forum. I'm surprised you're still breathing with that mouth of yours. You're a target at best. You have no right to judge the kettle, Miss pot. You need some serious fucking time in a mental institution. I'd rather BE everything that you have ever claimed I am and THEN SOME before I'd stoop to a dumb bitches level (such as yourself) that claims to be so fucking smart. You're pathetic. You're shit beneath one's shoe. You are the parasite in the pile of runny dog shit. My biggest dream is to meet you one day. I would love to meet you face to face and shake your hand.....right before I tear your fucking head off your shoulders.

wait up

so you think wishing death, wishful thinking, is worse than actually threatening to murder someone’s child? Is that what you’re saying?

No, threatening a child is worse....but no threat that anyone has made towards Flynn on this forum is worse than the shit she is spitting out of her mouth on a daily basis.

Flynn is going ham using kids and she hasn’t received any threats. I didn’t threaten or attack anyone’s kids and Breakfag threatened to put a bullet in my kids head. I wonder why that is....

Flynn is white. I’m not.

Yeah I'm not cool with that shit. I don't care whose mouth it comes out of....black, white, Hispanic, asian....idgaf. Threatening a child in any manner, flaming or not, is just fucking immoral. Wishing death on any child is immoral. I'm sorry Breaky said that shit to you and that's BS on his end....I would NEVER...no matter how mad I am at someone....use a child to flame someone else in any manner or threaten a child in any way. Motherfuckers that do that shit should be hung upside down and gutted like a fucking wild animal.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.
Fuck off you cunt!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

Yeah I'm not cool with that shit. I don't care whose mouth it comes out of....black, white, Hispanic, asian....idgaf. Threatening a child in any manner, flaming or not, is just fucking immoral. Wishing death on any child is immoral. I'm sorry Breaky said that shit to you and that's BS on his end....I would NEVER...no matter how mad I am at someone....use a child to flame someone else in any manner or threaten a child in any way. Motherfuckers that do that shit should be hung upside down and gutted like a fucking wild animal.
Listen to her shit and you’re off my team!

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

Well, did you threaten to shoot her kid????

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

I can’t recall...where’s the post? Are you getting sucked in? Do you want to fight? Is the honeymoon over?
These are all questions that may turn the balance...are you ready?

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

I can’t recall...where’s the post? Are you getting sucked in? Do you want to fight? Is the honeymoon over?

Succumb to me, Breaky. ;)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

Succumb to me, Breaky. ;)
If I was single I would suck the succ out of u bus! And you have a tidy bus I might add. ;)

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

So now you’re threatening anyone with enough sense to point out that threatening to murder kids is WRONG. You’re a straight PUSSY

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

So now you’re threatening anyone with enough sense to point out that threatening to murder kids is WRONG. You’re a straight PUSSY
You’re a stuck pig...I hope you get slaughtered as one you miserable worthless piglet! Lololol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

Shaddup you stupid whale. I hope your kids get run over by a fucking tractor.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Do your little niggers have big lips? I'm sure they play in the street like little jungle bunnys. How come they haven't been run over, yet?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

Notice ME Flynn!
8rsRwMy.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

Notice ME Flynn!
8rsRwMy.jpg

You must be the girl with the dick.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Do your little niggers have big lips? I'm sure they play in the street like little jungle bunnys. How come they haven't been tun over, yet?
I thought you were married to a nigger meth_mouth???

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Do your little niggers have big lips? I'm sure they play in the street like little jungle bunnys. How come they haven't been tun over, yet?

And I thought you were openly bisexual?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

Notice ME Flynn!
8rsRwMy.jpg

I'll give YOU the dick...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

Notice ME Flynn!
8rsRwMy.jpg

That’s no way to treat one’s dick!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

And I thought you were openly bisexual?
Hahahahahaaaa...hey, I haven’t been bisexual since the 90’s lololol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

You’re a stuck pig...I hope you get slaughtered as one you miserable worthless piglet! Lololol

Why are you getting angry at members who don’t condone you threatening children? You do realize that behavior is not normal and downright illegal, right?

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

Notice ME Flynn!
8rsRwMy.jpg

Omg are you fucking crazy??? It would probably melt down to nothing!!! Hahahaha

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

Why don't you bring your bitch ass to the south and I'll show you what I'd do with that fucking tractor you're talking about. I don't have "niggers" for kids. I'm not YOU, Flynn. You look like a fucking old crusty piece of deodorant hanging from the jungle vines growing under your mom's armpits. Parasite. You're a pile of dog shit infested with parasitic worms. All you are is "mouth". At the end of the day, in a one on one, I would fucking mutilate you. Go to prison with a big ass smile on my face. Bust the fucking prison gates wide ass open. I FANTASIZE about meeting you in person. I ENVY motherfuckers that see you on a daily basis. Come see how FAT this cow is, bitch. I want you to. I want to fucking prove how wrong you've been about EVERYTHING you've said about me. I'm a GD SOLDIER COMPARED TO YOU LITTLE MISS MUFFET THAT SUCKS ON HER GLASS DICK. Animal fucker.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

Why are you getting angry at members who don’t condone you threatening children? You do realize that behavior is not normal and downright illegal, right?
You’re sick in the head stuck pig!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

I’m not the sick one threatening to murder children. Idiot

X

xXx
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

So when did you last faggOOOOTTT ... let's hear it .
did you bring your surfbored

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

So when did you last faggOOOOTTT ... let's hear it .
did you bring your surfbored
Fahfahfahggooooooot

• Boring
Reactions: X

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

1311599692-MethHead.jpg

Why do you even try?

LMFAO !!

You both are mega tards.

Well...what do you want?

Stupid fuck.

wait up

Flynn is white. I’m not.

Why don't you bring your bitch ass to the south and I'll show you what I'd do with that fucking tractor you're talking about. I don't have "niggers" for kids. I'm not YOU, Flynn. You look like a fucking old crusty piece of deodorant hanging from the jungle vines growing under your mom's armpits. Parasite. You're a pile of dog shit infested with parasitic worms. All you are is "mouth". At the end of the day, in a one on one, I would fucking mutilate you. Go to prison with a big ass smile on my face. Bust the fucking prison gates wide ass open. I FANTASIZE about meeting you in person. I ENVY motherfuckers that see you on a daily basis. Come see how FAT this cow is, bitch. I want you to. I want to fucking prove how wrong you've been about EVERYTHING you've said about me. I'm a GD SOLDIER COMPARED TO YOU LITTLE MISS MUFFET THAT SUCKS ON HER GLASS DICK. Animal fucker.

Why would I go South? I'm not the one wanting to physically harm another poster. I'm not the one talking about being incarcerated after committing a fucking crime, that's why you cross-eyed bloated marshmallow.

I hope your children get eaten by a pod of Orcas.