Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What about ngger racism, Turdock? Does that get a pass in your fuzzy Cultural Marxist utopia?
As an upstanding Latino man with a fine moral compass I particularly like my philosophy on the matter.

ALL RACISM is bad no matter if it's blacks, whites, orientals or latinos doing the hating or being hated. I condemn it all equally

LOL grats on your riches, I'm not the bitter sort and I do genuinely hope you enjoy it.

When it comes to the race issue though, whichever country your parents and ancestors originate from, wouldn;t you take issue with an obvious, deliberate and sustained attack taking place against your homeland and have a problem with it being flooded with non-compatible immigrants?

This is the reality which the US and western Europe faces today.

I'm just gonna throw in Big is 100 percent American. Born and raised in America.

And we see how he feels about illegal immigrants getting flooded in.

Keep in mind America isnt a country like yours. So our thoughts on race are different.

Of Latin decent (mostly) and this is true, I owe some low rung stinky peasant from a third world nothing. Nothing at all.

And do you know why? Because maybe 2% of them would stick around to help rebuild if this country were to collapse under the strain of their economic burden. 2 % If I am being generous

The remainder will return to their homelands without a 2nd thought after sucking us dry

and no @Admin. , don't get excited, the "sucking us dry" reference was not your cue to groom yourself with perfumes and enemas in wait for me. You cock sucking homo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What about ngger racism, Turdock? Does that get a pass in your fuzzy Cultural Marxist utopia?
As an upstanding Latino man with a fine moral compass I particularly like my philosophy on the matter.

ALL RACISM is bad no matter if it's blacks, whites, orientals or latinos doing the hating or being hated. I condemn it all equally

LOL grats on your riches, I'm not the bitter sort and I do genuinely hope you enjoy it.

When it comes to the race issue though, whichever country your parents and ancestors originate from, wouldn;t you take issue with an obvious, deliberate and sustained attack taking place against your homeland and have a problem with it being flooded with non-compatible immigrants?

This is the reality which the US and western Europe faces today.

I'm just gonna throw in Big is 100 percent American. Born and raised in America.

And we see how he feels about illegal immigrants getting flooded in.

Keep in mind America isnt a country like yours. So our thoughts on race are different.

Of Latin decent (mostly) and this is true, I owe some low rung stinky peasant from a third world nothing. Nothing at all.

And do you know why? Because maybe 2% of them would stick around to help rebuild if this country were to collapse under the strain of their economic burden. 2 % If I am being generous

The remainder will return to their homelands without a 2nd thought after sucking us dry

and no @Admin. , don't get excited, the "sucking us dry" reference was not your cue to groom yourself with perfumes and enemas in wait for me. You cock sucking homo.

Illegal immigration is just gang activity and human trafficking.

Youd think people who claim to be smart and compassionate would be aware of this. Which is how we know they are not smart and how uncaring they are.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
iu

Oh, man! I used to love the Fat Slags!

I miss Viz magazine. :SadFace:

Well, now we have Murdock and Lily, the BF equivalent.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I've seen large groups of Mexican man be just as racist as any white group

just saying

Except I don’t deny that they are racist against blacks just as much as any white man I’ve seen here. I don’t condone that either.
You're also not on record saying you feel "unsettled" in a neighborhood comprised predominately of Mexicans either

Actually, I’ve said no such thing…. And there are 2 posts outlining my position on living in an all white neighborhood… but you swoop in and make MY discussion about YOU because you’re also an attention whore monger of the worst kind. Just saying.

Also, I’d rather kill myself than be constantly exposed to your failed relationship with the biggest internet addict and parental flop on the net. How long has it been now? 13 years?

In the interim, that 4 weeks you spent shacking up together must have been something remarkable for it to constantly bleed out like this.

Perhaps family counseling and the mention of Martini Weenie can plague us all like a bad STD next since you’re both desperately out of material at this point in the venture *rolls eyes*

I really wish people would learn to let go of their sedimentary lifestyles of holding onto emotional baggage for dear life *sighs*

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Actually, I’ve said no such thing…. And there are 2 posts outlining my position on living in an all white neighborhood… but you swoop in and make MY discussion about YOU because you’re also an attention whore monger of the worst kind. Just saying.
I know that. you said

I will say that when I moved to Missouri and all of my neighbors in Clayton were white, it was a bit unsettling. Clearly, we stand on opposite ends of this spectrum/argument.

To which I said later in the convo

"You're also not on record saying you feel "unsettled" in a neighborhood comprised predominately of Mexicans either"

So which part of his consistent pattern of speech is causing the faulty wiring to short circuit here?

I am here to help

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It is acceptable to masturbate and eat ice cream three to four times per day.
is there a connection between the two?

It’s a similar connection to ketchup being served in a bowl served alongside a bag of generic tortilla chips and passed off as decent Mexican food lol

I won’t touch it outside of Cali or Arizona for good reason.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I know that. you said

I will say that when I moved to Missouri and all of my neighbors in Clayton were white, it was a bit unsettling. Clearly, we stand on opposite ends of this spectrum/argument.

"You're also not on record saying you feel "unsettled" in a neighborhood comprised predominately of Mexicans either"

So which part of his consistent pattern of speech is causing the faulty wiring to short circuit here?

I am here to help

We did have white boys skating with us growing up…. They graduated quickly to the BMX craze. But I’m born and raised in Venice and when my parents split my mom moved to Marina del Rey.

Have you ever even been out here? It’s pretty chillax upper middle class white people who don’t care if our neighbors aren’t white or not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know that. you said

I am here to help

Gotdamn.

Everytime I peek it's another version of the same rant.

When someone is so insanely controling that instead of using the ignore feature, they throw tantrums over content they voluntarily consume and have assumed ownership over the going ons of two other people and their narrative......you cant "help" that.

That's a job for a skilled professional and requires a degree of self awareness that isnt even present.

People who claim discussions on public open discussion forums as "thiers" have more issues than Playboy that almost always manifest as controlling nonsense. There is definately no shortage of baggage here where being so fixated on the perceived baggage of others is a worthy endeavor.

Good luck to you, sir lol.

Let me know when they start turning on eachother and the sumo begins. That will be worth peeking at lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know that. you said

I am here to help

We did have white boys skating with us growing up…. They graduated quickly to the BMX craze. But I’m born and raised in Venice and when my parents split my mom moved to Marina del Rey.

Have you ever even been out here? It’s pretty chillax upper middle class white people who don’t care if our neighbors aren’t white or not.
Are we having the same conversation? Sometimes I get the feeling I'm talking to a stand in when we debate

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know that. you said

I am here to help

Gotdamn.

When someone is so insanely controling that instead of using the ignore feature, they throw tantrums over content they voluntarily consume and have assumed ownership over the going ons of two other people and their narrative......you cant "help" that.

That's a job for a skilled professional and requires a degree of self awareness that isnt even present.

People who claim discussions on public open discussion forums as "thiers" have more issues than Playboy that almost always manifest as controlling nonsense.

Let me know when they start turning on eachother and the sumo begins. That will be worth peeking at lmao

0042fb76ff1f78e5fb0748759c5bfe46--crazy-funny-michelle-obama.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know that. you said

I am here to help

Gotdamn.

People who claim discussions on public open discussion forums as "thiers" have more issues than Playboy that almost always manifest as controlling nonsense.

Oak is still miserable and stank tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know that. you said

I am here to help

Gotdamn.

Oak is still miserable and stank tho

Yep.

There has to be something in the water in CA. Like its tainted with authoritarian dust or something.

Some sort of brain eating ameba that lobotomizes people. The woke bug.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I know that. you said

I am here to help

Gotdamn.

A rant implies that your despicable behavior is actually getting under anyone’s skin… when it’s only repulsing us.

As for the rest… we know no one can control you. Not the opportunity to have a relationship with the man of your dreams or anything else any of the people who you try so desperately to convince that this means “nothing” to you while you constantly pursue a taken man… once married to the Hatian and now with one who doesn’t play.

I pray that one of you has some sense in their GAWD damn head…. and it’s not you, psycho fuck ballon.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know that. you said

I am here to help

Are we having the same conversation? Sometimes I get the feeling I'm talking to a stand in when we debate

SPOILER ALERT!

That's because shes a fake. Like....3 or 4 different faces. Sometimes when mercury is in retrograde all faces converge and the shrieking demon is unleashed.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ says the backstabbing twatwaffle who went running to Big & Flea my first night back in the BG lolz

She can’t handle what I have to stay and is perpetually in survival mode and living in the PAST.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll give an example:

“I can’t wait till Murdy and Oak start fighting again” ~ like we did when I was forced to open a forum cause this cunt was punted to the moon on another discussion group online with the same arguments.

In the interim, Oak isn’t even here.

*braces self for the desperately trying to save face fat jokes* *SMH @ simp*

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

just saying

I've seen Mexicans be vastly MORE racist than any white group.

Our white racists here kinda lay on the fringes in places called "Taylortucky" and they use more welfare than the whole of SW Detroit.

When you are too lazy to even sell crack....you might be a white racist lol
When I was in high school I knew a Mexican girl who's dad chased a black dude down the street with a fucking samurai sword for walking his daughter home from school.

Meanwhile she could get gangbanged by every wet back in the county with no problem.

Latino's and Latina's are some of the most racist people on the planet.

But of course people like Oak would have never been allowed anywhere near the Latin Kings street gang unless it was to surrender her lunch money so she wouldn't no fuck all about it

That was my grandpa! God bless his soul but he HATED blacks and gang members. Funniest part, he was as dark as a friggin black dude :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just saying

I've seen Mexicans be vastly MORE racist than any white group.

Our white racists here kinda lay on the fringes in places called "Taylortucky" and they use more welfare than the whole of SW Detroit.

When you are too lazy to even sell crack....you might be a white racist lol
When I was in high school I knew a Mexican girl who's dad chased a black dude down the street with a fucking samurai sword for walking his daughter home from school.

Meanwhile she could get gangbanged by every wet back in the county with no problem.

Latino's and Latina's are some of the most racist people on the planet.

But of course people like Oak would have never been allowed anywhere near the Latin Kings street gang unless it was to surrender her lunch money so she wouldn't no fuck all about it

That was my grandpa! God bless his soul but he HATED blacks and gang members. Funniest part, he was as dark as a friggin black dude :LOL3:
It was the funniest shit on God's green earth watching that Negro run for his fucking life as this dude was doing ninja swipes at his head.

I swear to God if one of those swipes would have made contact this kid would decapitated

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I once achieved 7 orgasms in one day.

That was a glorious day!
Too bad there were no witnesses.

Oh, there was a witness. She had 10 of them.

... oh wait! You wouldn't know about such things, would you.

Let me put in terms you can understand: 7 little fishies nibbled on the bait worm and got hooked on the hook in one single day.

Get it now, swifty?