TO ALL YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS FLAMING CHILDREN

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Shitposting: The 21st century edition... :poop::Popcorn:
Well...what do you expect with blow-ins?
Better content... This thread is soooo 1996... :Whatevr3:
It won’t happen. They’ll rather sabotage the flow and try make themselves feel like “flamers”. What does one do though? The outside drama is painful enough, and then there’s the American politics? It’s people that don’t have a life really...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It won’t happen. They’ll rather sabotage the flow and try make themselves feel like “flamers”. What does one do though? The outside drama is painful enough, and then there’s the American politics? It’s people that don’t have a life really...

oh ffs do you EVER STFU >>

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fafahfahgooot...piss orf!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

fucking whiney bastard ... just stfu, consider it at the very least, for the betterment of this place ....
faggoting faggit

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

fucking whiney bastard ... just stfu, consider it at the very least, for the betterment of this place ....
faggoting faggit
Go back to your other forum dickhead...you’re wasting your time here.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

faggoting faggit

yeah yeah just fuck off okay you whiney fucking idiot ...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

faggoting faggit

Get a job you bum...one can see the smell just by looking at your unkempt pic. You’ve lost the plot!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

faggoting faggit

Get a job you bum...one can see the smell just by looking at your unkempt pic. You’ve lost the plot!

do you not comprehend just exactly what shut your whiney pussy means you idiot ?? unkept says a sleazy greasy poke dick FAGGOT LOL ..

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

faggoting faggit

do you not comprehend just exactly what shut your whiney pussy means you idiot ?? unkept says a sleazy greasy poke dick FAGGOT LOL ..

I’ve been calling him unkept for the past week. He’s using my words on you.

At least you don’t have to put metal in your dick to perform lol

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

faggoting faggit

Because sex is the only thing of value, according to this quoted post...

Personality, loyalty, character etc are all things you could have picked on yet you chose his cock metal... There's a lesson to be learned right there...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

faggoting faggit

Personality, loyalty, character etc are all things you could have picked on yet you chose his cock metal... There's a lesson to be learned right there...

I’ve been thumping his personality and character for weeks. I had him on the floor crying so hard, he threatened to murder my children. How’s that for “character”?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're not very bright are you or as Lottuscunt would say. low IQ

Of that I have no doubt.

Maybe you can teach me how to fit a run-on sentence and a sentence fragment on a single line?

From Cookie Monster for people just like you...lol

"Dont try my patience Grubnut, The language was bequeethed to me by God, mine to rape, murder and ejaculate inspiration into it as I see fit, in that order. Savvy short stuff? "

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

faggoting faggit

I’ve been thumping his personality and character for weeks. I had him on the floor crying so hard, he threatened to murder my children. How’s that for “character”?
Stuck pig bleeding again.....whaaaaaaaaaa-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hahahaha....you fucking ugly mexicunt!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

faggoting faggit

Stuck pig bleeding again.....whaaaaaaaaaa-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Hahahaha....you fucking ugly mexicunt!

Yet this ugly Mexican don’t gotta put metal in my genitals to catch dick. There is no doubt in my mind that you ain’t caught AIDS. That shit has to bleed 24/7