Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's a helpful guide to navigate the turbid waters of the Bastard Factory.

CHAPTER ONE: The List

If you want to fit in with the misfits, your posts must include a liberal dose (so to speak) of the following lames:

- "You're a homo."
- "You're fat."
- "You're a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!."
- "You're a cuck."
- "You're a tranny."
- "You're noseless."
- "You're short."
- "You're a shill."
- "You're hate-filled."
- "You're a Libtard."
- "You're a Contard."
- "You're a fucktard."
- "You're a Jew."
- "You're a smoker."
- "You're poor."
- "You have a small dick."
- "You have moobs."
- "OK, [insert pithy nonsensical noun here]."
- "No yUo!"
- "POWN3D!"

Master these brilliant witticisms and you'll never lack for a plussie in this arena.

CHAPTER TWO: How To Prevent Severe Damage To Your IQ While Visiting BF

An easy rule of thumb here is to limit your reading to the posters listed in Section A and to scroll past the output of posters listed in Section B. Memorize the following lists and you'll never want for a chuckle nor will you ever murder a neuron while traipsing through the BF "mindfield." NOTE: if a name is not on either list, that handleholder is often a member of both. Best then to proceed with a heightened situational awareness.

Section A

- Levon
- Flynn
- Murdock
- Admin
- The Countess
- Lily
- Lotusbud
- CorsetKat
- BastardFactory

Section B

- Biggie Smiles
- lokmar
- Dove
- Harry McKnackers
- UncleDiLF
- Aryan
- Shampain
- Joe
- King Martini

Enjoy your stay, newcomers! I hope you'll find this humble guide useful as you dip your toes in the sludge.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

If you want to fit in with the misfits, your posts must include a liberal dose (so to speak) of the following lames:

- "You're a homo."
- "You're fat."
- "You're a cuck."
- "You're a tranny."
- "You're noseless."
- "You're short."
- "You're a shill."
- "You're hate-filled."
- "You're a Libtard."
- "You're a Contard."
- "You're a fucktard."
- "You're a Jew."
- "You're a smoker."
- "You're poor."
- "You have moobs."
- "No yUo!"
- "POWN3D!"

Master these brilliant witticisms and you'll never lack for a plussie in this arena.

An easy rule of thumb here is to limit your reading to the posters listed in Section A and to scroll past the output of posters listed in Section B. Memorize the following lists and you'll never want for a chuckle nor will you ever murder a neuron while traipsing through the BF "mindfield." NOTE: if a name is not on either list, that handleholder is often a member of both. Best then to proceed with a heightened situational awareness.

Section A

- Levon
- Flynn
- Murdock
- Admin
- The Countess
- Lily
- Lotusbud
- CorsetKat
- BastardFactory

Section B

- Biggie Smiles
- lokmar
- Dove
- Harry McKnackers
- UncleDiLF
- Aryan
- Shampain
- Joe
- King Martini

Enjoy your stay, newcomers! I hope you'll find this humble guide useful as you dip your toes in the sludge.
giphy.gif

America!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
A lot of words there just to say you hate democracy. Of course....only read people that you agree with.

There are a lot of echo chambers out there.... BF doesnt seem to be one. I guess some see that as a problem.
Meanwhile, they don't stay at their echo chambers. one wonders why

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin always "stfu" because he also hates democracy and doesnt want anyone who disagrees with him to say anything.

On top of that, a lot of you cannot even coherently express what you DO think....let alone handle those beliefs being challenged.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin always "stfu" because he also hates democracy and doesnt want anyone who disagrees with him to say anything.

On top of that, a lot of you cannot even coherently express what you DO think....let alone handle those beliefs being challenged.
That's his way of leaving a tear drop on your profile.

It's how lemmings pay homage to their superiors

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A lot of words there just to say you hate democracy. Of course....only read people that you agree with.

There are a lot of echo chambers out there.... BF doesnt seem to be one. I guess some see that as a problem.

Right.

I've tried engaging on left wing venues. It's not just a waste of time, the pure unhinged hate is ridiculous. They'll ban you fast too over nothing but disagreeing with them.

So why come to other boards where there are people you dont want to hear from? They come everyday and never actually learn anything.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Keep it up Midge, and I'll buy 3 Fully loaded A8s!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Keep it up Midge, and I'll by 3 Fully loaded A8s!

Is it my lack of penis that has you this flaccid?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They make an A8 model rubber dildo?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Right.

I've tried engaging on left wing venues. It's not just a waste of time, the pure unhinged hate is ridiculous. They'll ban you fast too over nothing but disagreeing with them.

So why come to other boards where there are people you dont want to hear from? They come everyday and never actually learn anything.
I been told you that you cannot reason with any of these creeps? They went to school to become stupid and they'll be damned if they'll let a worthless education go to waste

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I would just like to say that it is an honor to be on thee Varsity squad. I would also like to thank all the stoopid people I had to assimilate to get here.

We are all equal in this country…. which means you’re free to be a slack-jawed moron online aka on the B side bwa!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Is it my lack of penis that has you this flaccid?

No. It's your clear as day stupidity

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
THe human zigzag who started this thread was last seen wearing a sundress with combat boots and black socks holding a Flinstone era club

But we're on the "B" side :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
THe human zigzag who started this thread was last seen wearing a sundress with combat boots and black socks holding a Flinstone era club

And the other ones that laugh at this simple minded shit.

"Hurdy der hur der it's so funny we cant cope with other views deeerr"

Literally anyone can believe their own positions echoed back to them is intellectual. Look at how they respond to having their positions challenged.

Always anger and hate. They cant even understand their own positions let alone other peoples.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well, given the fact that Blurt has been carefully planning and sculpting this "scathing verbal attack" for at least the last 3 months or so, I'll rate it a generous 5/10.

Needs less SJW and HIV though, just saying.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Literally anyone can believe their own positions echoed back to them is intellectual. Look at how they respond to having their positions challenged.

Always anger and hate.
Name one liberal reject here that amounted to anything worth pursuing in life

just one.

I rest my case.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Always anger and hate.

just one.

I rest my case.

I doubt they'll grasp the operative "worth persuing" part

Because they are teh smartz

I'm sure they are heros to the taliban and champions of sex abusers. I wouldnt call that worthy.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

- "You're a homo."
- "You're fat."
- "You're a cuck."
- "You're a tranny."
- "You're noseless."
- "You're short."
- "You're a shill."
- "You're hate-filled."
- "You're a Libtard."
- "You're a Contard."
- "You're a fucktard."
- "You're a Jew."
- "You're a smoker."
- "You're poor."
- "You have moobs."
- "No yUo!"
- "POWN3D!"

Section A

- Levon
- Flynn
- Murdock
- Admin
- The Countess
- Lily
- Lotusbud
- CorsetKat
- BastardFactory

Section B

- Biggie Smiles
- lokmar
- Dove
- Harry McKnackers
- UncleDiLF
- Aryan
- Shampain
- Joe
- King Martini

Do you yearn for plussies? I can give you one if it will help you in some way.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Always anger and hate.

just one.

I rest my case.

I'm sure they are heros to the taliban and champions of sex abusers. I wouldnt call that worthy.
Yeah.. the smarts.. which is why 80% of them are addicted to hallucinogens, painkillers or alcohol and have contemplated suicide at least once in their lives (Hi Blurt)

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

- "You're a homo."
- "You're fat."
- "You're a cuck."
- "You're a tranny."
- "You're noseless."
- "You're short."
- "You're a shill."
- "You're hate-filled."
- "You're a Libtard."
- "You're a Contard."
- "You're a fucktard."
- "You're a Jew."
- "You're a smoker."
- "You're poor."
- "You have moobs."
- "No yUo!"
- "POWN3D!"

Section A

- Levon
- Flynn
- Murdock
- Admin
- The Countess
- Lily
- Lotusbud
- CorsetKat
- BastardFactory

Section B

- Biggie Smiles
- lokmar
- Dove
- Harry McKnackers
- UncleDiLF
- Aryan
- Shampain
- Joe
- King Martini

Do you yearn for plussies? I can give you one if it will help you in some way.

I’m pretty sure he is referring to the hyper-vigilant pelvic thrust of karmic action that ensues during these rabidly repetitive arguments from the B team players.

It’s like the Nike SWOOSH of stoopid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Always anger and hate.

just one.

I rest my case.

Yeah.. the smarts.. which is why 80% of them are addicted to hallucinogens, painkillers or alcohol and have contemplated suicide at least once in their lives (Hi Blurt)

There are studies that show more depression and mental illness among those who consider themselves left wing.

No joke. It's a thing. From what we see everyday raging narcissism is another big issue for them. You can see that in their reasoning and opinions of others.

The entitlement on who should and should not be heard....et.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Always anger and hate.

just one.

I rest my case.

There are studies that show more depression and mental illness among those who consider themselves left wing.

No joke. It's a thing. From what we see everyday raging narcissism is another big issue for them. You can see that in their reasoning and opinions of others.

The entitlement on who should and should not be heard....et.
Doesn't take a study or a rocket scientist to see these liberals are yoked with misery & despair

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Meh.... one list of Progressives and one of the opposing faction...

Blurt could have shaved time and just wrote "Progressive good; Others doo doo heads"...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Meh.... one list of Progressives and one of the opposing faction...

Blurt could have shaved time and just wrote "Progressive good; Others doo doo heads"...
Well you know, this gave burp a rare opportunity to show off his 2 dollar education.

act impressed it may help prevent the next manic depressive fit of anxiety in this mentally ill clown.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
A fun little gag and the Trumptards go full tilt bigly mad!

maxresdefault.jpg

Swing low, sweet Audi A8,
Coming for to carry me home,
Swing low, sweet Audi A8
Coming for to carry me home.