Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, I enjoy games that don't wreck the immersion factor by having you die every eight seconds.

R.I.P. Super Meat Boy.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I couldn't get into it initially, what with it being fairly complex, but it's definitely worth persevering with.

Fallout 76 is next on the menu, although it isn't meant to be as good.

Rage 2, yeah I finished that a while ago.... it was ok, but I prefer Fallout to be honest.

Yeah, I'll continue Fallout 4, for sure. Could be that, at this point, I might have to start over. I own the full bells and whistles version plus a bunch of other DLC. Gotta get back into it.

Man, was I ever pissed to discover a couple years ago that my 140+ hours of gameplay on Skyrim (not even having yet tackled the main quest) were not transferable to Skyrim Remastered. I had a whole bunch of Legendary level skills under my belt. All gone. The only way I could conceivably continue this is by getting my hands on an old Xbox 360 and play the legacy version of Skyrim.

Sucks big time.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've never played Skyrim. The DLC of Fallout 4 is great and not just the typical couple of hours extra game time thrown into a title, it's a whole new map with loads of missions.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup.

I'm holding out on Fallout 76 (for the same reason I'm holding out on CyberPunk 2077): the developer rushed a buggy POS game to market. Both Bethesda and CD Projekt Red are in the doghouse now, as far as I'm concerned.

Although I'm willing to give Bethesda another chance with their upcoming Starfield. I'm aching for a stellar science fiction game.

Also looking forward to The Callisto Protocol, by the team behind Dead Space.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've never played Skyrim. The DLC of Fallout 4 is great and not just the typical couple of hours extra game time thrown into a title, it's a whole new map with loads of missions.

My 16 year old LOVES Skyrim and the Fall Out series.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yup.

I'm holding out on Fallout 76 (for the same reason I'm holding out on CyberPunk 2077): the developer rushed a buggy POS game to market. Both Bethesda and CD Projekt Red are in the doghouse now, as far as I'm concerned.

Although I'm willing to give Bethesda another chance with their upcoming Starfield. I'm aching for a stellar science fiction game.

I've heard Cyberpunk is ok on the next gen consoles but not so much on the older ones.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yup.

I've heard Cyberpunk is ok on the next gen consoles but not so much on the older ones.

It’s pretty good so far as the tactical side goes and there’s a big of rooting too. Have you ever tried Sekiro? (I think it won 2020: Game Of The Year)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nope never heard of it. What console do you own?
PS4...Sekiro is a samurai/ninja-based 1st player game with a Japanese-based storyline. It’s rated as on of the hardest games to master along from the makers of Bloodborne (FromSoftware).

images

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been wanting to try out Sekiro. I really enjoyed Ninja Gaiden Black and Jade Empire back in the day.

I'm looking forward to more cross-platform titles. Kick Breaky's ass online even though he's using a kid's console.

Might enjoy assassinating Deader on Hitman, too, if the game ever went cross-platform.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I've been wanting to try out Sekiro. I really enjoyed Ninja Gaiden Black and Jade Empire back in the day.

I'm looking forward to more cross-platform titles. Kick Breaky's ass online even though he's using a kid's console.

Might enjoy assassinating Deader on Hitman, too, if the game ever went cross-platform.
That Sekiro is a keeper. Each battle is totally dynamic and a game you won’t want to put down once you’ve mastered the art of deflection and posture-based damage. It’s epic!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ever play any surfing games, Breakz?

Hahahaha...oh hell no, or at least for a few seconds and quit. The manoeuvres aren’t smooth transitions, which really only comes naturally. And the video cuts give me a weird motion sickness vibe, which is kind weird in itself because I don’t suffer from motion sickness. I think it’s because I’ve surfed all my life. It’s like watching an actor surfing on a retro 60’s film, but you can see it’s done in a Hollywood studio.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm not really a fan of the whole ninja martial arts genre, but if a game looks good I'm always willing to give it a whirl.

Heck, I didn't use to like Batman, but those Arkham games converted me and now I love the DC universe Lol.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
What was that NES one from the early 90s? You could be different animals.....you could skate or surf.

I loved that game.....and I cannot think of what it was called.