Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Serious question:

Is Oregon still the homosexuality capital of the world?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I would just like to say that it is an honor to be on thee Varsity squad. I would also like to thank all the stoopid people I had to assimilate to get here.

We are all equal in this country…. which means you’re free to be a slack-jawed moron online aka on the B side bwa!

Unfortunately, there are names that shouldn't be on either list. Mudcock, you are one of them.

You hide in the bushes eating pork rinds and then when an unsuspecting poster saunters by, you pop out like some old creep wearing a trenchcoat hoping to flash anyone that will look for more than half a second at your ridiculous posts that are all about you at the end of the day.

Blurt's list is far from any kind of "varsity squad." If anything it's an indication of where we are at in regard to this "community." Now lets look really close at the "varsity squad."

- Levon
- Murdock
- Admin
- The Countess
- Lily
- Lotusbud
- CorsetKat
- BastardFactory

First on the list. Levon. Who the fuck is Levon? What the fuck is basis on? The only "Levon" I even knew was at TRF played by Lemon (R.I.P.) portraying her own brother named, "Levon." Now. I'm not too sure of what's going on here or if we even have a case of the second coming of Lemon in drag. This is what I do know. Like Lily, there are those who think "Levon" is Peaches. Now if in fact this is a true statement from the Axis Of Stupidity and it is Peaches wearing a giant black silicone dildo as a nose...well that's none of my fucking business. With that being said, if in fact it is Peaches emotional ass in "disguise," then I must ask why he/she/it/dildo-face is on the "A" list? Not that Peaches isn't smart or funny, it's just that without a nose to breathe through, I just can't stand to look at (Insert pronoun here) face that looks like an uncircumcised penis with a very noticeable and big pee-pee hole. I guess what I'm saying is you don't want a troglodyte with blowhole in the middle of their face making old women (Dovey & Flea & Lotusbud) faint in your starting line up.

Then there's everyone's favorite ghey kick toy to fondle...Admin. I read the crap admin squirts out and I say to my fucking self, no wonder over half the forum thinks this nut job is a fucking queer. His posts are as fucking gay as Biggie Turds are. Then there are some days they are a bit tad gheyer than Biggie Twats. Just last night admin openly asked King Buffoon what his measurements were. What the fuck? That's some real faggoty shit that Lokmar The Queen Barbarian would do.

Next on the "varsity squad" is Flea aka The Countess. What the fuck is this? Retard appreciation day? Seriously? Flea? The only thing I ever read from Flea is her having cramps, being in a perpetual bad mood, and her 99th time trying to stay on some sort of diet program. If anything that Puerto Rican bush pig belongs on Twitter, "tweeting" out how did her ass get to be so rotund and massive, all the while laying there looking like a beached Humpback eating her 6th pint of some Safeway Select brand of ice cream as she tries not to drop the spoon with her flippers.

Lily seems to be another member of the "list" that befuddles me. If in fact Lily is Oak, that wouldn't surprise me one bit. She's got Oak-like tendencies when it comes giving out the "likes." Oak use to do that at SG. And I can tell by the pattern. Only "liking" the comments made towards those that you despise. There cannot be a person with a clear case of mental illness on the "varsity squad." Plus, Greenpeace will spend every minute trying to free Lily/Oak from the clutches of BF to try and get Lily/Oak back into the sea where they think she belongs. Having Lily/Oak on the "varsity squad" would be too much of a distraction.

Lastly, there's everyone's favorite forum granny, Edith Bunker, oops; I mean Lotusbud. Unfortunately, Lotusbud cannot be a part of the "varsity squad," on account she would nag some of the other members to death, thus leaving the "varsity squad" short handed and would mean Biggie Bitchtits and Aryan would get the call up from "junior varsity." Additionally, Nanna Lotus would make sure the "varsity squad" members all made their beds before leaving their shantys for day or they would get an earful from Great Granny Lotus when they got home. If this was a repeat offender, Great, Great, Great Grandma Lotus would tell stories about having to walk in the snow to get to school that was 200 miles away in the 1870's.

Some "A" list. It looks like the who's who of a Senior Citizen Hospice Care Center.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I would just like to say that it is an honor to be on thee Varsity squad. I would also like to thank all the stoopid people I had to assimilate to get here.

We are all equal in this country…. which means you’re free to be a slack-jawed moron online aka on the B side bwa!

Unfortunately, there are names that shouldn't be on either list. Mudcock, you are one of them.

You hide in the bushes eating pork rinds and then when an unsuspecting poster saunters by, you pop out like some old creep wearing a trenchcoat hoping to flash anyone that will look for more than half a second at your ridiculous posts that are all about you at the end of the day.

Blurt's list is far from any kind of "varsity squad." If anything it's an indication of where we are at in regard to this "community." Now lets look really close at the "varsity squad."

- Levon
- Murdock
- Admin
- The Countess
- Lily
- Lotusbud
- CorsetKat
- BastardFactory

First on the list. Levon. Who the fuck is Levon? What the fuck is a Levon? The only "Levon" I even knew was at TRF played by Lemon (R.I.P.) portraying her own brother named, "Levon." Now. I'm not too sure of what's going on here or if we even have a case of the second coming of Lemon in drag. This is what I do know. Like Lily, there are those who think "Levon" is Peaches. Now if in fact this is a true statement from the Axis Of Stupidity and it is Peaches wearing a giant black silicone dildo as a nose...well that's none of my fucking business. With that being said, if in fact it is Peaches emotional ass in "disguise," then I must ask why he/she/it/dildo-face is on the "A" list? Not that Peaches isn't smart or funny, it's just that without a nose to breathe through, I just can't stand to look at (Insert pronoun here) face that looks like an uncircumcised penis with a very noticeable and big pee-pee hole. I guess what I'm saying is you don't want a troglodyte with blowhole in the middle of their face making old women (Dovey & Flea) faint in your starting line up.

Then there's everyone's favorite ghey kick toy to fondle...Admin. I read the crap admin squirts out and I say to my fucking self, no wonder over half the forum thinks this nut job is a fucking queer. His posts are as fucking gay as Biggie Turds are. Then there are some days they are a bit tad gheyer than Biggie Twats. Just last night admin openly asked King Buffoon what his measurements were. What the fuck? That's some real faggoty shit that Lokmar The Queen Barbarian would do.

Next on the "varsity squad" is Flea aka The Countess. What the fuck is this? Retard appreciation day? Seriously? Flea? The only thing I ever read from Flea is her having cramps, being in a perpetual bad mood, and her 99th time trying to stay on some sort of diet program. If anything that Puerto Rican bush pig belongs on Twitter, "tweeting" out how did her ass get to be so rotund and massive, all the while laying there looking like a beached Humpback eating her 6th pint of some Safeway Select brand of ice cream as she tries not to drop the spoon with her flippers.

Lily seems to be another member of the "list" that befuddles me. If in fact Lily is Oak, that wouldn't surprise me one bit. She's got Oak-like tendencies when it comes giving out the "likes." Oak use to do that at SG. And I can tell by the pattern. Only "liking" the comments made towards those that you despise. There cannot be a person with a clear case of mental illness on the "varsity squad." Plus, Greenpeace will spend every minute trying to free Lily/Oak from the clutches of BF to try and get Lily/Oak back into the sea where they think she belongs. Having Lily/Oak on the "varsity squad" would be too much of a distraction.

Lastly, there's everyone's favorite forum granny, Edith Bunker, oops; I mean Lotusbud. Unfortunately, Lotusbud cannot be a part of the "varsity squad," on account she would nag some of the other members to death, thus leaving the "varsity squad" short handed and would mean Biggie Bitchtits and Aryan would get the call up from "junior varsity." Additionally, nanna Lotus would make sure the "varsity squad" members all made their beds before leaving their shantys for day or they would get an earful from Great Granny Lotus when they got home. If this was a repeat offender, Great great great grandma Lotus would tell stories about having to walk in the snow to get to school that was 200 miles away in the 1870's.

Some "A" list. It looks like the who's who of a Senior Citizen Hospice Care Center.

Good observation on the Lemon / Levon thing. But you lacked the main connection. Peaches and Lemon were close friends in real life & I pointed that out as soon as the aching face pussy arrived under this lame alt

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Flynn ~ you wish a thread you tailored garnished this much attention *gigglesnortz*

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

- Levon
- Murdock
- Admin
- The Countess
- Lily
- Lotusbud
- CorsetKat
- BastardFactory

First on the list. Levon. Who the fuck is Levon? What the fuck is a Levon? The only "Levon" I even knew was at TRF played by Lemon (R.I.P.) portraying her own brother named, "Levon." Now. I'm not too sure of what's going on here or if we even have a case of the second coming of Lemon in drag. This is what I do know. Like Lily, there are those who think "Levon" is Peaches. Now if in fact this is a true statement from the Axis Of Stupidity and it is Peaches wearing a giant black silicone dildo as a nose...well that's none of my fucking business. With that being said, if in fact it is Peaches emotional ass in "disguise," then I must ask why he/she/it/dildo-face is on the "A" list? Not that Peaches isn't smart or funny, it's just that without a nose to breathe through, I just can't stand to look at (Insert pronoun here) face that looks like an uncircumcised penis with a very noticeable and big pee-pee hole. I guess what I'm saying is you don't want a troglodyte with blowhole in the middle of their face making old women (Dovey & Flea) faint in your starting line up.

Lastly, there's everyone's favorite forum granny, Edith Bunker, oops; I mean Lotusbud. Unfortunately, Lotusbud cannot be a part of the "varsity squad," on account she would nag some of the other members to death, thus leaving the "varsity squad" short handed and would mean Biggie Bitchtits and Aryan would get the call up from "junior varsity." Additionally, nanna Lotus would make sure the "varsity squad" members all made their beds before leaving their shantys for day or they would get an earful from Great Granny Lotus when they got home. If this was a repeat offender, Great great great grandma Lotus would tell stories about having to walk in the snow to get to school that was 200 miles away in the 1870's.

Good observation on the Lemon / Levon thing. But you lacked the main connection. Peaches and Lemon were close friends in real life & I pointed that out as soon as the aching face pussy arrived under this lame alt

Hey bitch. I didn't ask for your fucking scientific opinion on whether your pecker is big enough to fit into Levon/Peach's snout hole. So shut the fuck up.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
By the way, did admin ever manage to grind his penis down with the electric pencil sharper like he was threatening to do if the VA didn't approve his sex change operation?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Flynn ~ you wish a thread you tailored garnished this much attention *gigglesnortz*

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Here’s a hint… since you didn’t catch it the first time I avoided your thread… I’m NOT gonna look… you can beg and beg and beg… but I simply do not find your erratic psychotic posting to be entertaining.

However, I love Blurt and will hunt his posts down to the end of the intrawebz!!!!

You’re just mad cause he is really LGBTQ+ and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Here’s a hint… since you didn’t catch it the first time I avoided your thread… I’m NOT gonna look… you can beg and beg and beg… but I simply do not find your erratic psychotic posting to be entertaining.

However, I love Blurt and will hunt his posts down to the end of the intrawebz!!!!

You’re just mad cause he is really trans and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Another shining example of why the only "varsity squad" you should be on is the one that tackles the Golden Corral Buffet on a weekly basis.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

You’re just mad cause he is really trans and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Another shining example of why the only "varsity squad" you should be on is the one that tackles the Golden Corral Buffet on a weekly basis.

I don’t even know what that is, but it sounds EWWW yucky like your kitchen.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Take a break Stubby. It’s best

Your spine or your neck?

How about your asshole with a cigarette stuck in your hole? Classy. Need a refresher?

You want my smoking butt something fierce...

Knowing your pathetic lifestyle and disgusting existance. FUCK NO. Sick Hermaphrodite

^^^ craves my smokin bottom....

Gobbles cock like a girl. Guess what

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

You’re just mad cause he is really LGBTQ+ and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3
Blurt's a bit famous

do you remember the role he played in Shrek?

Ejsw6a6UcAEhlG4.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Take a break Stubby. It’s best

Your spine or your neck?

How about your asshole with a cigarette stuck in your hole? Classy. Need a refresher?

You want my smoking butt something fierce...

Knowing your pathetic lifestyle and disgusting existance. FUCK NO. Sick Hermaphrodite

^^^ craves my smokin bottom....

Gobbles cock like a girl. Guess what

Seaboobs?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Okay. Sorry.

A place where you and your 13 chins can eat all you want for one price.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Okay. Sorry.

A place where you and your 13 chins can eat all you want for one price.
When you said 13 seamajor perked upwards cause he thought you were talking about hooking him up with a date

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Blurt's a bit famous

do you remember the role he played in Shrek?

Ejsw6a6UcAEhlG4.jpg

OMG that’s him?!?!??

I’ve never really looked at his face… I’m in this perma trance cause his shaft hangs past his balls when it’s soft like errrrr merrrrr gerrrrrd

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How many times a day do you guys think seameltmajor jerks off to Freud's ass picks?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
How many times a day do you guys think seameltmajor jerks off to Freud's ass picks?

My arse prefers the moniker "The Marlboro Can"... but... ummm.... maybe 12 times per day?

I can tell...

Every time he spanks his puppy to it, my butt needs another smoke...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's a helpful guide to navigate the turbid waters of the Bastard Factory.

CHAPTER ONE: The List

If you want to fit in with the misfits, your posts must include a liberal dose (so to speak) of the following lames:

- "You're a homo."
- "You're fat."
- "You're a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!."
- "You're a cuck."
- "You're a tranny."
- "You're noseless."
- "You're short."
- "You're a shill."
- "You're hate-filled."
- "You're a Libtard."
- "You're a Contard."
- "You're a fucktard."
- "You're a Jew."
- "You're a smoker."
- "You're poor."
- "You have a small dick."
- "You have moobs."
- "OK, [insert pithy nonsensical noun here]."
- "No yUo!"
- "POWN3D!"

Master these brilliant witticisms and you'll never lack for a plussie in this arena.

CHAPTER TWO: How To Prevent Severe Damage To Your IQ While Visiting BF

An easy rule of thumb here is to limit your reading to the posters listed in Section A and to scroll past the output of posters listed in Section B. Memorize the following lists and you'll never want for a chuckle nor will you ever murder a neuron while traipsing through the BF "mindfield." NOTE: if a name is not on either list, that handleholder is often a member of both. Best then to proceed with a heightened situational awareness.

Section A

- Levon
- Flynn
- Murdock
- Admin
- The Countess
- Lily
- Lotusbud
- CorsetKat
- BastardFactory

Section B

- Biggie Smiles
- lokmar
- Dove
- Harry McKnackers
- UncleDiLF
- Aryan
- Shampain
- Joe
- King Martini

Enjoy your stay, newcomers! I hope you'll find this humble guide useful as you dip your toes in the sludge.

Why do you mention my name??? Are you a Filth??? You have no licence to use „UncleDiLF“, you Filth!!!!

Of course I contacted sherriff. Blurt the fart!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"If Flynn rips on me, she sucks and is a bad poster!! If she rips on people I hate shes the funniest and bestest eva!!"

Weak asses.