To the dickheads reading this...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Has Admin ever posted a pic of himself? How do we know he’s not a dwarf?

Being a dick sucker is so embedded into his DNA that he is face level with penis.

FACT.

Coming from the slut that sucked off Biggie Fuckup and King Martini. So what you're saying is you're an expert at "cock sucking?" So your word is gospel? You can spot other dick suckers like yourself?

Yep.

You sound mad tho. Chill.

It's not gay when I do it.

Still no links attributing to me being on Chris Hansen's To Catch A Predator list?

She makes things up and the stupid believe her lies.

Your name would have to be Biggie Shitstain, Aryan and Freud to be that fucking guillible to believe ANYTHING loose lips Dovey farted out of her mouth.

You know that Dove and I caught up once...

What men hasn't she "caught up with" from forums? That list might be shorter.

The opposite sexes can't be friends? Funny where your mind went with that...

That psycho came onto my thread in the General board about the newborn kitten we found and are taking care of and accused me of fingering it in the asshole.

I threw her on ignore because her constant spewing is old and there is something deeply fucking wrong with dems/progs from CA.

They should move to China or somewhere where that isnt a liberal democracy so they can have the government they want and stop voting to destroy this country.

They are a hateful cancer.

Yeah, and I still don't finger kittens or anything else.

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

You feral kitty fiddler!

It was fucking stupid and out of nowhere lol

Brain all rotted with hate, talking about kitten rape.

Says the pervert that literally talked about rubbing a kitten in asshole. The kitten she found "in" the road:

Being a dick sucker is so embedded into his DNA that he is face level with penis.

FACT.

Coming from the slut that sucked off Biggie Fuckup and King Martini. So what you're saying is you're an expert at "cock sucking?" So your word is gospel? You can spot other dick suckers like yourself?

Yep.

Still no links attributing to me being on Chris Hansen's To Catch A Predator list?

Your name would have to be Biggie Shitstain, Aryan and Freud to be that fucking guillible to believe ANYTHING loose lips Dovey farted out of her mouth.

That psycho came onto my thread in the General board about the newborn kitten we found and are taking care of and accused me of fingering it in the asshole.

I threw her on ignore because her constant spewing is old and there is something deeply fucking wrong with dems/progs from CA.

They should move to China or somewhere where that isnt a liberal democracy so they can have the government they want and stop voting to destroy this country.

You feral kitty fiddler!

And the calicos go.... "do Doo do, Doo doo Doo DOO doo Doo doo"....

Here she is ♡ my little fluffy bean

20210820-042030.jpg

My nails are a mess, I was working outside today. Well all weekend.

Shes eating SO good now too. We moved from syringe to bottle today.

What kind of depraved psycho would think like that to come to a thread about a baby kitten and be so vulgar? Hate is so bad for the mind and spirit. These people just hate. Hate people who think differently, hate people they cant bully, hate children, and hate kittens. *sigh*

I really violently resent you lumping me in with Oak and saying, repeatedly, about her posts "THESE PEOPLE." She is not me and I am not her. Stop. I mean fucking stop it. It just makes you look more and more like the partisan hack I claim you are. I never would have posted anything like that on your thread, and you fucking know it, so stop with that shit. I don't lump you in with Aryan and Shamwow and their Nazi bullshit. Try to use your brain for once.

Lotus I've told you.......I'm not talking about you. When I say "these people" just go ahead and cancel yourself out of that.

I promise .....I swear on my unfingered kitten, if I'm talking about you i will directly say "Lotus" or address you directly.

There are a certain kinds of fuckhead I reserve the "these people" for and it's just not you lol.
lmao.... "unfingered kitten"

what kind of friendless sick degenerate miserable slob assumes you are fingering your kitten for sexual gratification?

what the fuck is wrong with these liberals and their unhealthy fetishes ?

That's the kind of people that voted for Biden. It's like they are possessed.

Lotus didnt vote for this hell upon us. And she wont defend him either.

Could you see HER busting up in a thread about a newborn kitten saying depraved shit like "eeeerrghh Dovey fingers kitten butt!"

Nope. That ghoulish fuckery belongs to the Biden people.

Lotus isnt motivated by hatred. She genuinely doesn't want people to suffer. The Lotus leftists are just as appalled and angry as we are over that botched(or intentional) exit and the resulting horrors.
Yeah, lotus is just stupid and misguided whereas Oak is evil and miserable

The leftists more like Lotus.....if/when it comes down to it will be on the side of the people long before they openly shill for the establishment.

When you say "the establishment." Do you mean the "Small Business Oligarchy?"

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

Says the pervert that literally talked about rubbing a kitten in asshole. The kitten she found "in" the road:

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

And the calicos go.... "do Doo do, Doo doo Doo DOO doo Doo doo"....

Here she is ♡ my little fluffy bean

20210820-042030.jpg

My nails are a mess, I was working outside today. Well all weekend.

Shes eating SO good now too. We moved from syringe to bottle today.

What kind of depraved psycho would think like that to come to a thread about a baby kitten and be so vulgar? Hate is so bad for the mind and spirit. These people just hate. Hate people who think differently, hate people they cant bully, hate children, and hate kittens. *sigh*

I really violently resent you lumping me in with Oak and saying, repeatedly, about her posts "THESE PEOPLE." She is not me and I am not her. Stop. I mean fucking stop it. It just makes you look more and more like the partisan hack I claim you are. I never would have posted anything like that on your thread, and you fucking know it, so stop with that shit. I don't lump you in with Aryan and Shamwow and their Nazi bullshit. Try to use your brain for once.

Lotus I've told you.......I'm not talking about you. When I say "these people" just go ahead and cancel yourself out of that.

I promise .....I swear on my unfingered kitten, if I'm talking about you i will directly say "Lotus" or address you directly.

There are a certain kinds of fuckhead I reserve the "these people" for and it's just not you lol.
lmao.... "unfingered kitten"

what kind of friendless sick degenerate miserable slob assumes you are fingering your kitten for sexual gratification?

what the fuck is wrong with these liberals and their unhealthy fetishes ?

That's the kind of people that voted for Biden. It's like they are possessed.

Lotus didnt vote for this hell upon us. And she wont defend him either.

Could you see HER busting up in a thread about a newborn kitten saying depraved shit like "eeeerrghh Dovey fingers kitten butt!"

Nope. That ghoulish fuckery belongs to the Biden people.

Lotus isnt motivated by hatred. She genuinely doesn't want people to suffer. The Lotus leftists are just as appalled and angry as we are over that botched(or intentional) exit and the resulting horrors.

You can't even tell the difference between a Geo Political fart and a Snickers Candy Bar but now you're running your whore mouth about something you've proven you know all fuck about.

What you are now saying is that you're lumping in every single person that voted for "Biden" and putting them on your new "Underage Feline PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" list? And to top things off you are now quoted as saying, "They're all possessed?" So now you're also an "expert" in "ectoplasmic energy" as well as the mystical arts of being a seer? What aren't you an "expert" in? Spelling?

Also, you manage to sound like a top of the line Fox News watching Karen, that has to run onto the forums to test drive your new found political jargon you gleaned off Youtube by watching reruns of The Rush Limbaugh Show.

Again. For the Quadrillionth time, you have to know what the fuck you're talking about before anyone can believe a word you say or type.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Amigo. Yours are to low to bite. It’s why you need a skid plate.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Lotusbud calling another person a fuckwit is hilarious... SCREENCAPPED!

As opposed to you, Mr. Crusty feet?

The only "fuckwit" out here is YOU. You, like some of these other barnyard animals use these very forums to live out your life out here because your real "life" is so very mundane...i.e...having dysfunctional relationships through the message boards because you suck at RL "relationships."

Ok, Abu...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn is a man.

Hey, @Flynn ... do me next, okay?

Unless you are under 18, Flynn probably isn't interested.

Apparently "doing someone" only exists (in your lexicon) as a sexual euphemism.

In the context of this thread, Flynn had already "done" you and Stubbie when I made the request.

Context matters.

Is it true that over Christmas, sorry I mean over the 'Holidays' (I know you PC types get quite triggered over the C word being used because it may offend other faiths), you have a rosy red Rudolph the Reindeer plastic nose which lights up that you wear instead of your usual rubber one?