To the dickheads reading this...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Has Admin ever posted a pic of himself? How do we know he’s not a dwarf?

Being a dick sucker is so embedded into his DNA that he is face level with penis.

FACT.

Coming from the slut that sucked off Biggie Fuckup and King Martini. So what you're saying is you're an expert at "cock sucking?" So your word is gospel? You can spot other dick suckers like yourself?

Yep.

You sound mad tho. Chill.

It's not gay when I do it.

Still no links attributing to me being on Chris Hansen's To Catch A Predator list?

She makes things up and the stupid believe her lies.

Your name would have to be Biggie Shitstain, Aryan and Freud to be that fucking guillible to believe ANYTHING loose lips Dovey farted out of her mouth.

You know that Dove and I caught up once...

What men hasn't she "caught up with" from forums? That list might be shorter.

The opposite sexes can't be friends? Funny where your mind went with that...

That psycho came onto my thread in the General board about the newborn kitten we found and are taking care of and accused me of fingering it in the asshole.

I threw her on ignore because her constant spewing is old and there is something deeply fucking wrong with dems/progs from CA.

They should move to China or somewhere where that isnt a liberal democracy so they can have the government they want and stop voting to destroy this country.

They are a hateful cancer.

Yeah, and I still don't finger kittens or anything else.

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

You feral kitty fiddler!

It was fucking stupid and out of nowhere lol

Brain all rotted with hate, talking about kitten rape.

Says the pervert that literally talked about rubbing a kitten in asshole. The kitten she found "in" the road:

Being a dick sucker is so embedded into his DNA that he is face level with penis.

FACT.

Coming from the slut that sucked off Biggie Fuckup and King Martini. So what you're saying is you're an expert at "cock sucking?" So your word is gospel? You can spot other dick suckers like yourself?

Yep.

Still no links attributing to me being on Chris Hansen's To Catch A Predator list?

Your name would have to be Biggie Shitstain, Aryan and Freud to be that fucking guillible to believe ANYTHING loose lips Dovey farted out of her mouth.

That psycho came onto my thread in the General board about the newborn kitten we found and are taking care of and accused me of fingering it in the asshole.

I threw her on ignore because her constant spewing is old and there is something deeply fucking wrong with dems/progs from CA.

They should move to China or somewhere where that isnt a liberal democracy so they can have the government they want and stop voting to destroy this country.

You feral kitty fiddler!

And the calicos go.... "do Doo do, Doo doo Doo DOO doo Doo doo"....

Here she is ♡ my little fluffy bean

20210820-042030.jpg

My nails are a mess, I was working outside today. Well all weekend.

Shes eating SO good now too. We moved from syringe to bottle today.

What kind of depraved psycho would think like that to come to a thread about a baby kitten and be so vulgar? Hate is so bad for the mind and spirit. These people just hate. Hate people who think differently, hate people they cant bully, hate children, and hate kittens. *sigh*

I really violently resent you lumping me in with Oak and saying, repeatedly, about her posts "THESE PEOPLE." She is not me and I am not her. Stop. I mean fucking stop it. It just makes you look more and more like the partisan hack I claim you are. I never would have posted anything like that on your thread, and you fucking know it, so stop with that shit. I don't lump you in with Aryan and Shamwow and their Nazi bullshit. Try to use your brain for once.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So is breathing when a fat yeasty blob lowers her porterhouse flaps onto your skull and latches on your ears like a brainsucking extraterrestrial parasite trying to extract your brain marrow....

Listen to the walking talking slab of lung cancer. Not necessary, but self induced. You need to think about your layers of fail before you type.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

Says the pervert that literally talked about rubbing a kitten in asshole. The kitten she found "in" the road:

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

20210820-042030.jpg

What kind of depraved psycho would think like that to come to a thread about a baby kitten and be so vulgar? Hate is so bad for the mind and spirit. These people just hate. Hate people who think differently, hate people they cant bully, hate children, and hate kittens. *sigh*

I really violently resent you lumping me in with Oak and saying, repeatedly, about her posts "THESE PEOPLE." She is not me and I am not her. Stop. I mean fucking stop it. It just makes you look more and more like the partisan hack I claim you are. I never would have posted anything like that on your thread, and you fucking know it, so stop with that shit. I don't lump you in with Aryan and Shamwow and their Nazi bullshit. Try to use your brain for once.

Ok, Snowflake...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So is breathing when a fat yeasty blob lowers her porterhouse flaps onto your skull and latches on your ears like a brainsucking extraterrestrial parasite trying to extract your brain marrow....

Listen to the walking talking slab of lung cancer. Not necessary, but self induced. You need to think about your layers of fail before you type.

You're what? Mid 70's?

You will die before me.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

20210820-042030.jpg

Ok, Snowflake...

Nah. Sick to death of Dove's stupidity. I've been watching her post this shit for too long now. You can't have a normal conversation with her because she's always so damn trigger happy to heap blame for everything on liberals and she can't tell the difference between a fucked up fake liberal and a decent liberal. Nor, I suppose, can she tell the difference between a CON riddled by hatred and a well-meaning but dumb con. She thinks you're ALL good. You know better and I know better...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You're what? Mid 70's?

You will die before me.

Wrong DD, and thanks for proving me right. How many 11 minute increments can we deduct from the last 2 days. Almost there hon. Poor Frank.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why would ANYONE smoke a cigarette out of their ass? Maybe it allows DD to have lung cancer and rectal cancer at the same time?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Can any two be any more dumber? Who originally posted this ignorant shit? Now you cry like babies.

More like laughing at you spamming that pic like a total queer who is dying to stick his shriveled dick into a nice white MAN’S ass.

Pretty sure you familiar with shriveled dicks.

I don’t fuck with ninety year old men. So no, you’re ASSumption is false.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey Erica, what’s this mess supposed to represent? DD painter her nails and smoking either same foot? Cool

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can any two be any more dumber? Who originally posted this ignorant shit? Now you cry like babies.

More like laughing at you spamming that pic like a total queer who is dying to stick his shriveled dick into a nice white MAN’S ass.

Pretty sure you familiar with shriveled dicks.

I don’t fuck with ninety year old men. So no, you’re ASSumption is false.

I’m a 120 you dummy

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like Oak.

I don’t want to believe Lily is Oak. Cuz that means Oak didn’t think she could tell me since we are still in touch.

Lily is Oak, Levon is Peaches. Pretending something isn't true because you don't want it to be is never a good idea.

fuck man you really need some sort O life
a fucking dicktective is what you are man LMFAO

Nah, it's just called being observant. I'm not surprised you failed to notice anything with all that grey straggly hair in your eyes.

I have my Mohawk back ,,, the shops have opened you hermit LOL
step away from the pooter' !!

192-question-mark.gif

ha ha

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh dear Erica. As I understand, your ass surgery didn’t go that well? Whats the story? I dislike kids and man ass. How about some proof.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think that was a while ago.

All but one have lost interest.

The one remaining lives a fantasy life as "Flynn". Flynn is his imaginary romantic partner.

He is very protective of Flynn.

He is in love with Flynn.

If that is in fact true, the deranged fucker belongs in a padded cell with a straightjacket.

Is there any doubt that wackjob belongs in a padded cell?
Think there’s one big enough?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Flynn is a man.

5 of them in fact.

They take turns on the weekdays and flick it together on the weekends.

I think that was a while ago.

All but one have lost interest.

The one remaining lives a fantasy life as "Flynn". Flynn is his imaginary romantic partner.

He is very protective of Flynn.

He is in love with Flynn.

So, who is the one remaining?

Who cares?

The only thing interesting about him is his mental illness. The mental illness we all know as Flynn.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Here we go with the man ass wank :facepalm:

Boy, I bet DD wishes she had those photos back? Tough shit

Did you download all of Freud's foot and ass photos and turn them into posters? Are those posters hanging on your walls covered in SEaMon love?

Why are you spamming the same photos day after day?

Seaboobs offered to pay me 250 USD if I posted a written out note with his name on my arsehole...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

20210820-042030.jpg

Lotus I've told you.......I'm not talking about you. When I say "these people" just go ahead and cancel yourself out of that.

I promise .....I swear on my unfingered kitten, if I'm talking about you i will directly say "Lotus" or address you directly.

There are certain kinds of fuckhead I reserve the "these people" for and it's just not you lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

20210820-042030.jpg

Lotus I've told you.......I'm not talking about you. When I say "these people" just go ahead and cancel yourself out of that.

I promise .....I swear on my unfingered kitten, if I'm talking about you i will directly say "Lotus" or address you directly.

There are a certain kinds of fuckhead I reserve the "these people" for and it's just not you lol.
lmao.... "unfingered kitten"

what kind of friendless sick degenerate miserable slob assumes you are fingering your kitten for sexual gratification?

what the fuck is wrong with these liberals and their unhealthy fetishes ?