To the dickheads reading this...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Has Admin ever posted a pic of himself? How do we know he’s not a dwarf?

Being a dick sucker is so embedded into his DNA that he is face level with penis.

FACT.

Coming from the slut that sucked off Biggie Fuckup and King Martini. So what you're saying is you're an expert at "cock sucking?" So your word is gospel? You can spot other dick suckers like yourself?

Yep.

You sound mad tho. Chill.

It's not gay when I do it.

Still no links attributing to me being on Chris Hansen's To Catch A Predator list?

She makes things up and the stupid believe her lies.

You mean like your lie about not being Poark?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think that was a while ago.

All but one have lost interest.

The one remaining lives a fantasy life as "Flynn". Flynn is his imaginary romantic partner.

He is very protective of Flynn.

He is in love with Flynn.

If that is in fact true, the deranged fucker belongs in a padded cell with a straightjacket.

Is there any doubt that wackjob belongs in a padded cell?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey, @Flynn ... do me next, okay?
Haw! You want to be done in the butt??

Why would that be your first thought? Weird.
Like when when the first thought that comes to that cesspool mounted on your shoulders is "she fingers cats" when you see someone holding a kitten?

way to own yourself you fat fucking borg

Well to be fair, she does live in a filthy innercity ghetto where street shitting is the norm, so any poor animal that lives in that neighbourhood will probably endure all kinds of mistreatment.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
HighlevelWellgroomedBubblefish-max-1mb.gif

Yeah I can definitely see the resemblance.

poark.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oak, the "my man" was a big tell, way too many tells I tell you. The constant upvoting of happy faces to anyone who insults your conservative enemies is a tell. Vegas odds are 1 to 1 you are Oak.

Even the linguistic detective Blandscape would deduce you are probably Oak. I am a cunt.

The "my man" AND, the one about how she has a "friend" who says that men who don't like big asses have small dicks. Another tell: the fact that she has already come to SG under a nom de plume at least two times before, and each time, she did exactly the same thing: Claimed she had read many threads, and therefore understood the idiosyncrasies of various posters, and so she had plenty to say about us, even though she claimed to know NONE of us.

Just blatant.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oak, the "my man" was a big tell, way too many tells I tell you. The constant upvoting of happy faces to anyone who insults your conservative enemies is a tell. Vegas odds are 1 to 1 you are Oak.

Even the linguistic detective Blandscape would deduce you are probably Oak. I am a cunt.

The "my man" AND, the one about how she has a "friend" who says that men who don't like big asses have small dicks. Another tell: the fact that she has already come to SG under a nom de plume at least two times before, and each time, she did exactly the same thing: Claimed she had read many threads, and therefore understood the idiosyncrasies of various posters, and so she had plenty to say about us, even though she claimed to know NONE of us.

Just blatant.
“how she has a "friend" who says that men who don't like big asses have small dicks.”

I had to laugh at that though. That was awesome and somewhat true too!
:LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not laughing. I swear I’m not

"When the jaws open wide and there's more jaws inside, that's a moray."
When Bildo puts his left nut in your face hole and his right nut in your mouth, that's call efficiency

now scramble back to your little liberal favela where no one has anything interesting to say. You fit right in
I wasn't talking to you, I used two-syllable words. And I don't know this Bildo, but go on with your nightmare. Or take the 'ludes and get some sleep, I really don't care.
Flynn is a man.
Flynn is a man.

5 of them in fact.

They take turns on the weekdays and flick it together on the weekends.

I think that was a while ago.

All but one have lost interest.

The one remaining lives a fantasy life as "Flynn". Flynn is his imaginary romantic partner.

He is very protective of Flynn.

He is in love with Flynn.

Just blatant.
“how she has a "friend" who says that men who don't like big asses have small dicks.”

Maybe it is true. :whatever: But I don't think "Lily"was talking about some "friend."

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Just blatant.

I have an average sized dick but try as hard as I can, an obese sized and cottage cheese poxed female arse makes it do the opposite of Seaboob's Tico toddler tickler twizzle twig on the back streets of Thirdworldville...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So is breathing when a fat yeasty blob lowers her porterhouse flaps onto your skull and latches on your ears like a brainsucking extraterrestrial parasite trying to extract your brain marrow....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So is breathing when a fat yeasty blob lowers her porterhouse flaps onto your skull and latches on your ears like a brainsucking extraterrestrial parasite trying to extract your brain marrow....
I’ve only had one yeasty chick in my entire life, but she had developed an actual yeast infection as such.

However, ‘they’ say a yeasty taste can also occur in beer-drinking women that don’t have the best personal hygiene. I personally never go out with beer-drinking women on account of the constant burping and farting issues.

:GoodStuff:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like Oak.

I don’t want to believe Lily is Oak. Cuz that means Oak didn’t think she could tell me since we are still in touch.

Lily is Oak, Levon is Peaches. Pretending something isn't true because you don't want it to be is never a good idea.

fuck man you really need some sort O life
a fucking dicktective is what you are man LMFAO

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I’ve only had one yeasty chick in my entire life, but she had developed an actual yeast infection as such.

However, ‘they’ say a yeasty taste can also occur in beer-drinking women that don’t have the best personal hygiene. I personally never go out with beer-drinking women on account of the constant burping and farting issues.

My wife doesn't have the odd drink more than 2 times per year, but I make Tex-Mex burrito and nacho dishes every week and she gobbles them up like a raptor... then I try to avoid her for 12 hours plus.

She's taken to getting proud with her Dutch ovens and holds them in until I get super comfortable and lovey, then let's it rip and cackles hilariously...

I love her more and yet less, still equally for it...

I introduced the "leg hump" to her as a joke over 20 years ago... now, every time I get I into bed, I spoon her or she spoons me then starts hip thrusting like a puppy dog... it's our thing, I suppose...

She's the best part of our relationship...

She looks like a chick but she's an alien now...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My wife doesn't have the odd drink more than 2 times per year, but I make Tex-Mex burrito and nacho dishes every week and she gobbles them up like a raptor... then I try to avoid her for 12 hours plus.

She's taken to getting proud with her Dutch ovens and holds them in until I get super comfortable and lovey, then let's it rip and cackles hilariously...

I introduced the "leg hump" to her as a joke over 20 years ago... now, every time I get I into bed, I spoon her or she spoons me then starts hip thrusting like a puppy dog... it's our thing, I suppose...

My wife loves farting, particularly when we’re watching TV. She’ll present her finger to me and ask for me to pull it. “Pull my finger”, she would say, lifting a cheek slightly. And I naturally would pull it each and every time without fail. Then she would let out a massive ripper! And we would laugh and laugh...it never gets stale...at least the fart joke that is. Lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

My wife loves farting, particularly when we’re watching TV. She’ll present her finger to me and ask for me to pull it. “Pull my finger”, she would say, lifting a cheek slightly. And I naturally would pull it each and every time without fail. Then she would let out a massive ripper! And we would laugh and laugh...it never gets stale...at least the fart joke that is. Lol

Funny...

Hey dude, watch what the truckies are planning in the next week... be aware..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just blatant.

I didn't mean SG up there ^^^^^. I meant BF.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I like Oak.

I don’t want to believe Lily is Oak. Cuz that means Oak didn’t think she could tell me since we are still in touch.

Lily is Oak, Levon is Peaches. Pretending something isn't true because you don't want it to be is never a good idea.

fuck man you really need some sort O life
a fucking dicktective is what you are man LMFAO

Nah, it's just called being observant. I'm not surprised you failed to notice anything with all that grey straggly hair in your eyes.