To the dickheads reading this...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh here we go again. Everyone pull out their yoga pillows, bring your comfy blanket and chamomile tea. It's time for group therapy for all those crimes against humanity Oak committed.

Oh, don't forget your hanky.

Wait. Are you supposed to be Lily there? ^^^^^^ Or is that serious meme slippage?

Meme slippage? Do you think the melodrama several of you have posted about Oak, sometimes directly to me, has escaped my notice?

Jesus, you people are stuck in a rut.

Nah. We know you did your research before you started posting here. It makes perfect sense.

What part of "to me directly" did you not understand?

See, the thing is, Oak, I mean Lily, you've known about all these relationships and personality traits of various posters from the first day you got here. And your expression of said knowledge is very, very Oaklike. So are your behaviors. That is all I meant. Chill.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She clearly wants to try to distance herself from her shitty hateful behavior here.

It's also clearly not working. I know I'll never interact with this person privately again.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
If she is prepared to curb her shit, I'm happy to call Oak by her new name Lily from now on... :Happy5:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What did Oak do that made them so hated?
Constantly sticking her running snout into things that do not concern her at all

whine all the fucking time like she's 5 fucking years old

talk behind people's back while pretending to be their friend

and generally obnoxious stupidity

for starters

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I like Oak.

I don’t want to believe Lily is Oak. Cuz that means Oak didn’t think she could tell me since we are still in touch.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Has Admin ever posted a pic of himself? How do we know he’s not a dwarf?

Being a dick sucker is so embedded into his DNA that he is face level with penis.

FACT.

Coming from the slut that sucked off Biggie Fuckup and King Martini. So what you're saying is you're an expert at "cock sucking?" So your word is gospel? You can spot other dick suckers like yourself?

Yep.

You sound mad tho. Chill.

It's not gay when I do it.

Still no links attributing to me being on Chris Hansen's To Catch A Predator list?

She makes things up and the stupid believe her lies.

Your name would have to be Biggie Shitstain, Aryan and Freud to be that fucking guillible to believe ANYTHING loose lips Dovey farted out of her mouth.

You know that Dove and I caught up once...

What men hasn't she "caught up with" from forums? That list might be shorter.

The opposite sexes can't be friends? Funny where your mind went with that...

That psycho came onto my thread in the General board about the newborn kitten we found and are taking care of and accused me of fingering it in the asshole.

I threw her on ignore because her constant spewing is old and there is something deeply fucking wrong with dems/progs from CA.

They should move to China or somewhere where that isnt a liberal democracy so they can have the government they want and stop voting to destroy this country.

They are a hateful cancer.

We all know what she does to her pets.. appauling cant belief people are so heartless

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know what I find really funny tho?

HOw that cock sucking rock spider hides in a crevice while Oak gets her teeth kicked in just like he did when Dildo the fuckface tranny dork was busy banner her at CBT

pussies gonna puss

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oak, the "my man" was a big tell, way too many tells I tell you. The constant upvoting of happy faces to anyone who insults your conservative enemies is a tell. Vegas odds are 1 to 1 you are Oak.

Even the linguistic detective Blandscape would deduce you are probably Oak. I am a cunt.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

HOw that cock sucking rock spider hides in a crevice while Oak gets her teeth kicked in just like he did when Dildo the fuckface tranny dork was busy banner her at CBT

pussies gonna puss

Eat a couple of 'ludes and stfu. You're even uglier than usual on threads that ain't going your way.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

pussies gonna puss

Eat a couple of 'ludes and stfu. You're even uglier than usual on threads that ain't going your way.
Yep, say anything derogatory about the CBT and noseless monster hops right and does his chicken dance.

Do you let Dildo teabag your disgusting face hole?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m not laughing. I swear I’m not

"When the jaws open wide and there's more jaws inside, that's a moray."
When Bildo puts his left nut in your face hole and his right nut in your mouth, that's call efficiency

now scramble back to your little liberal favela where no one has anything interesting to say. You fit right in

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

me-alien3.gif

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

When Bildo puts his left nut in your face hole and his right nut in your mouth, that's call efficiency

now scramble back to your little liberal favela where no one has anything interesting to say. You fit right in
I wasn't talking to you, I used two-syllable words. And I don't know this Bildo, but go on with your nightmare. Or take the 'ludes and get some sleep, I really don't care.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like Oak.

I don’t want to believe Lily is Oak. Cuz that means Oak didn’t think she could tell me since we are still in touch.

It's not that feels she cant tell you. It's that she isnt telling you because you sticking up for her is part of it. It's a childish vindictive game.

Hold your firm boundaries if/when she starts to tell you how to post or what to think or what you should/shouldnt say......take the response seriously. That's about when she goes nuclear and becomes a shrieking fuckhead.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

pussies gonna puss

Ugly tho

from a guy that wears a rubber dong on his face because his nose fell off

priceless

Tell me, creature, do you and Cindy ever use your fake nose as a sex toy just for shits and giggles?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think that was a while ago.

All but one have lost interest.

The one remaining lives a fantasy life as "Flynn". Flynn is his imaginary romantic partner.

He is very protective of Flynn.

He is in love with Flynn.

If that is in fact true, the deranged fucker belongs in a padded cell with a straightjacket.