To the dickheads reading this...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't you just love how Oaf will latch on desperately to anyone attacking dove?

Garbage hyper partisans who get enraged if someone confidently and openly criticizes their politics are completely toxic. Look how viscious they get.

Then they try to make all these excuses for choosing to turn to rabidly....exactly because I'm openly slamming politicians and partisans and rightfully criticizing movements. They are too cowardly to own that so they make up all this other bullshit trying to justify how unbelievabley nasty and hateful they are.

I've kept the same friendships I've had for decades and never had issues like this with people I have had relationships with for years. I really cannot imagine being this kind of miserable and toxic person to respond like that to conflicting political positions.

But then.....I can actually provide arguments for why I have my stances and I'm not fueled by unhinged hatred and authoritarianism so there is that. They support corrupt evil and the fruits of it are display. All democrats and leftists have brought to the table is destruction, death and division. It's really not a big surprise that the useful idiots supporting that have so much toxic hate inside themselves.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey, @Flynn ... do me next, okay?
Haw! You want to be done in the butt??

Why would that be your first thought? Weird.
Like when when the first thought that comes to that cesspool mounted on your shoulders is "she fingers cats" when you see someone holding a kitten?

way to own yourself you fat fucking borg
I didn't get that either :WFT:

I provided a link. If you can read, you can understand. I have been a pet owner all my life. I have never had to rub any of my pets in the butt. Have you?

Actually, yes, sometimes you have to. You are supposed to express dogs' anuses if they do that scoot on the floor thing. It means something's wrong. Thank god my dog never did that.

"Gently insert your fingertip into the anus. Feel for pea-sized sacs at approximately 7 and 5 o'clock (bottom left and right of the circle). They may be larger in big dogs or if they are impacted. Gently squeeze and milk the glands to release the trapped material.Sep 14, 2020."

Honestly, I don't think there is anything wrong with Dove's post about the kitten. Let's get after her for the stuff that really is egregious, instead of having hysterics over literally nothing.

First, it was a troll. I wasn't hysterical. The only person getting hysterical are her and her gang. They do it to all the people that aren't right wingers all the time. Admin gets called a faggot 50x a day by "Biggie" alone. I think one comment I made is far from being pervasive or terribly damaging.

What I'm feline phobic now? smh

OK. Didn't say anything about being pervasive or damaging. And, yes, I know all about the hysteria coming from Dove and her pals. I comment on it regularly. Settle down, Oak.

I am Lily.

Sorry, you chose to make this an issue and I don't know why.

I didn't choose to make anything an issue. Just a run of the mill comment. Settle down, Oak, please. This is how these things always start with you.

She's lily tho :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like when when the first thought that comes to that cesspool mounted on your shoulders is "she fingers cats" when you see someone holding a kitten?

I provided a link. If you can read, you can understand. I have been a pet owner all my life. I have never had to rub any of my pets in the butt. Have you?

Actually, yes, sometimes you have to. You are supposed to express dogs' anuses if they do that scoot on the floor thing. It means something's wrong. Thank god my dog never did that.

"Gently insert your fingertip into the anus. Feel for pea-sized sacs at approximately 7 and 5 o'clock (bottom left and right of the circle). They may be larger in big dogs or if they are impacted. Gently squeeze and milk the glands to release the trapped material.Sep 14, 2020."

Honestly, I don't think there is anything wrong with Dove's post about the kitten. Let's get after her for the stuff that really is egregious, instead of having hysterics over literally nothing.

First, it was a troll. I wasn't hysterical. The only person getting hysterical are her and her gang. They do it to all the people that aren't right wingers all the time. Admin gets called a faggot 50x a day by "Biggie" alone. I think one comment I made is far from being pervasive or terribly damaging.

OK. Didn't say anything about being pervasive or damaging. And, yes, I know all about the hysteria coming from Dove and her pals. I comment on it regularly. Settle down, Oak.

I am Lily.

I didn't choose to make anything an issue. Just a run of the mill comment. Settle down, Oak, please. This is how these things always start with you.

There are hundreds of comments on this forum. Thanks for focusing on mine.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Don't you just love how Oaf will latch on desperately to anyone attacking dove?

Garbage hyper partisans who get enraged if someone confidently and openly criticizes their politics are completely toxic. Look how viscious they get.

Then they try to make all these excuses for choosing to turn to rabidly....exactly because I'm openly slamming politicians and partisans and rightfully criticizing movements. They are too cowardly to own that so they make up all this other bullshit trying to justify how unbelievabley nasty and hateful they are.

I've kept the same friendships I've had for decades and never had issues like this with people I have had relationships with for years. I really cannot imagine being this kind of miserable and toxic person to respond like that to conflicting political positions.

But then.....I can actually provide arguments for why I have my stances and I'm not fueled by unhinged hatred and authoritarianism so there is that. They support corrupt evil and the fruits of it are display. All democrats and leftists have brought to the table is destruction, death and division. It's really not a big surprise that the useful idiots supporting that have so much toxic hate inside themselves.

mind if I sum up your entire post in less than 20 words?

Oak is a miserable fat fuck who accomplished nothing of value in life

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am Lily.

I focus on many others' comments most of the fucking time. I made one comment to you. Thanks for having a melty over my off-hand remark. Further proof you are OAK.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I am Lily.

I focus on many other's comments most of the fucking time. I made one comment to you. Thanks for having a melty over my off-hand remark. Further proof you are OAK.
Oh shit... and Oak melty?

Any nuclear reactors within a 100 mile radius of LA?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am Lily.

I focus on many other's comments most of the fucking time. I made one comment to you. Thanks for having a melty over my off-hand remark. Further proof you are OAK.

You sound defensive and angry. Interesting.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I am Lily.

You sound defensive and angry. Interesting.
You look hungry and miserable. Offensive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OK. Didn't say anything about being pervasive or damaging. And, yes, I know all about the hysteria coming from Dove and her

I am Lily.

She's lily tho :LOL3:

I bet you anything shes trying to be "under cover" so she can lash out at me and say whatever she wants and than try to be cool with me as Oak later. So she doesnt have to be accountable.

In her delusional mind, this how she can be nasty as fuck while distancing herself from her own ghoulish behaviour.

Because people like this are first and foremost.....total cowards who KNOW they are being shit people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh here we go again. Everyone pull out their yoga pillows, bring your comfy blanket and chamomile tea. It's time for group therapy for all those crimes against humanity Oak committed.

Oh, don't forget your hanky.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh here we go again. Everyone pull out their yoga pillows, bring your comfy blanket and chamomile tea. It's time for group therapy for all those crimes against humanity Oak committed.

Wait. Are you supposed to be Lily there? ^^^^^^ Or is that serious meme slippage?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yo, where is FILTHYWRECHORE?

He can can spot that mud pig within seconds

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wait. Are you supposed to be Lily there? ^^^^^^ Or is that serious meme slippage?

Meme slippage? Do you think the melodrama several of you have posted about Oak, sometimes directly to me, has escaped my notice?

Jesus, you people are stuck in a rut.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Meme slippage? Do you think the melodrama several of you have posted about Oak, sometimes directly to me, has escaped my notice?

I know a brontosauarus burger won't ever escape your notice

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My uncles dog had that issue. You had to help him go poop. His butthole was sticking out, poor baby.

Newborn kittens have to be stimulated to poop and pee. Normally their mommas lick them, but this one doesnt have a momma, so when we feed her we need to rub her butt with a tissue so she can go potty.

They will suffer and die if this isnt done.

No one in their right mind could turn that into something sexual.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nah. We know you did your research before you started posting here. It makes perfect sense.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nah. We know you did your research before you started posting here. It makes perfect sense.

What part of "to me directly" did you not understand?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What part of "to me directly" did you not understand?
What part of your weak cover is completely blown and been blown do you not understand, you drooling, fur covered gargantuan ?