To the dickheads reading this...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Has Admin ever posted a pic of himself? How do we know he’s not a dwarf?
lol

Now see, here's the pickle they got themselves into with their whole line of logic, or lack there of

They say I must be a closet homo based on how much I make fun of adgurl being a faggot, so by their own logic admin must be a knee high cock hugging dwarf since shortness is all he talks about

lol...

admin? you really knee high bro? :LOL3:

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Flynn is a man.
I dunno what you've been up to for the last 8 or 10 years, but on a forum where only about three people can write shit that's worth a read, who really cares what's in Flynn's jeans?

Not to be a stickler for details but Ramesh is the only one who has jeans and he doesn't get the bean baton passed to him from Abu till Wednesdays....

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Flynn is a man.
I dunno what you've been up to for the last 8 or 10 years, but on a forum where only about three people can write shit that's worth a read, who really cares what's in Flynn's jeans?

Not to be a stickler for details but Ramesh is the only one who has jeans and he doesn't get the bean baton passed to him from Abu till Wednesdays....
Your fastidiousness about other people's details, while you remain a walking shitstorm of chaos, is one of the reasons you don't generally make the "readable" list. Don't take it personally.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh boy! That mean I'ma NIGGER! Which of course means I get to say NIGGER, NIGGER, NIGGER whenever I want and you tardy caca libs cant say shit or you're RAYCIS!!!!!!!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Flynn is a man.

Your fastidiousness about other people's details, while you remain a walking shitstorm of chaos, is one of the reasons you don't generally make the "readable" list. Don't take it personally.

Ok, Psychole Nose Beast....

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Typical narrative twist that "everyone" gets called a ped0.

Flyn is a predator because he started hysterically spamming about my underaged kids and then demanded "proof" I still have them. Even though people were ignoring the child rants and were grossed out by Flynns fixation on minors.

Only a predator would try so hard to get pictures of kids.

Kill yourself kiddy fucker.

Show me where I "demanded proof." With all my "hysterical spamming" here, then you should have no fucking problem posting such links.

By the way, you can blame the "system" all you want crackhead, but in the end, it just boils down to you being a really shitty mother.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Flyn is a predator because he started hysterically spamming about my underaged kids and then demanded "proof" I still have them. Even though people were ignoring the child rants and were grossed out by Flynns fixation on minors.

Show me where I "demanded proof." With all my "hysterical spamming" here, then you should have no fucking problem posting such links.

By the way, you can blame the "system" all you want crackhead, but in the end, it just boils down to you being a really shitty mother.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I have full confidence that if you are not on a sex offender list right now you eventually will be.

:)

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I have full confidence that if you are not on a sex offender list right now you eventually will be.

:)

So no links?

OWNED.

Thanks again for proving my fucking point about you being too fucking stupid to even try and to stick with that drugged out story of yours.

Maybe you'd like to accuse me of being Ted Bundy as well?

IDIOT.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Being a dick sucker is so embedded into his DNA that he is face level with penis.

FACT.

Coming from the slut that sucked off Biggie Fuckup and King Martini. So what you're saying is you're an expert at "cock sucking?" So your word is gospel? You can spot other dick suckers like yourself?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Being a dick sucker is so embedded into his DNA that he is face level with penis.

FACT.

Coming from the slut that sucked off Biggie Fuckup and King Martini. So what you're saying is you're an expert at "cock sucking?" So your word is gospel? You can spot other dick suckers like yourself?

Ok, Farouk....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FACT.

Yep.

You sound mad tho. Chill.

It's not gay when I do it.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

FACT.

Yep.

You sound mad tho. Chill.

It's not gay when I do it.

Still no links attributing to me being on Chris Hansen's To Catch A Predator list?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva