To the dickheads reading this...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Has Admin ever posted a pic of himself? How do we know he’s not a dwarf?

He’s way taller than 24 donuts
And as round as a fat fuck that eats 24 donuts a day :CooL:

Okay. You can shut the fuck up now.
LEAVE ME ALONE

Or what????

You'll pay Dovey a donut and a Pal Mal for some butt sex?

Don't threaten me with a good time!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Being a dick sucker is so embedded into his DNA that he is face level with penis.

FACT.

Coming from the slut that sucked off Biggie Fuckup and King Martini. So what you're saying is you're an expert at "cock sucking?" So your word is gospel? You can spot other dick suckers like yourself?

Yep.

You sound mad tho. Chill.

It's not gay when I do it.

Still no links attributing to me being on Chris Hansen's To Catch A Predator list?

She makes things up and the stupid believe her lies.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Being a dick sucker is so embedded into his DNA that he is face level with penis.

FACT.

Coming from the slut that sucked off Biggie Fuckup and King Martini. So what you're saying is you're an expert at "cock sucking?" So your word is gospel? You can spot other dick suckers like yourself?

Yep.

Still no links attributing to me being on Chris Hansen's To Catch A Predator list?

Your name would have to be Biggie Shitstain, Aryan and Freud to be that fucking guillible to believe ANYTHING loose lips Dovey farted out of her mouth.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACT.

Yep.

Your name would have to be Biggie Shitstain, Aryan and Freud to be that fucking guillible to believe ANYTHING loose lips Dovey farted out of her mouth.

Not to mention irretrievably damaged/broken. How fucked up do you have to be to turn to that skanky addict to feel good about yourself?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Looks like Flynn got IP banned off the Kik app over the weekend.

Kids catch on pretty quick.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

FACT.

Yep.

You know that Dove and I caught up once...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACT.

Yep.

What men hasn't she "caught up with" from forums? That list might be shorter.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

FACT.

Yep.

The opposite sexes can't be friends? Funny where your mind went with that...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

FACT.

Yep.

but the amount of views you'd get on a dating profile would be an even shorter list

That is of course, assuming there's a dating app out there that can handle 250 billion pixel pictures

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not reading all that, but given who the OP is, I'm guessing it's another "you're all shit and this forum is shit!" type rant...

If so, why not take your hostile, perma-buttsore, crack-smoking ass and sling it back to FT or wherever the fuck you call home?

Just a thought, because your spoiled daddy's princess on the rag routine who is upset because he bought her the wrong colour Gucci purse, is getting tiresome.

You're jaelous that she had nothing to say about you, aren't you, Snowflake? I'm so sorry. Better luck next diatribe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FACT.

Yep.

That psycho came onto my thread in the General board about the newborn kitten we found and are taking care of and accused me of fingering it in the asshole.

I threw her on ignore because her constant spewing is old and there is something deeply fucking wrong with dems/progs from CA.

They should move to China or somewhere where that isnt a liberal democracy so they can have the government they want and stop voting to destroy this country.

They are a hateful cancer.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACT.

Yep.

That psycho came onto my thread in the General board about the newborn kitten we found and are taking care of and accused me of fingering it in the asshole.

I threw her on ignore because her constant spewing is old and there is something deeply fucking wrong with dems/progs from CA.

They should move to China or somewhere where that isnt a liberal democracy so they can have the government they want and stop voting to destroy this country.

Yeah, and I still don't finger kittens or anything else.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

FACT.

Yep.

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

You feral kitty fiddler!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

FACT.

Yep.

but the amount of views you'd get on a dating profile would be an even shorter list

That is of course, assuming there's a dating app out there that can handle 250 billion pixel pictures

Hey idiot. The pixel quotient doesn't even fucking go up that fucking high you dead animal carcass with arms.

It's actually 220 billion you retarded fuck. And don't fucking start whining how you "were close." This isn't horseshoes and hand grenades you wannabe computer guru and this isn't the fucking The Price Is Right either you fucking ignorant heathen.

Thanks for posting from Dovey's hairy asshole.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thatd be proof @Flynn s a dude only males focus predatory skills onto children
Unless she's a school teacher. Plenty of them get caught.

Well it tries to get pictures of my daughters. Watch how the dumb ass rolls....it starts rage spamming my kids were taken away. Mostly this retarded shit gets ignored. Or people try redirecting because the kid thing is gross and mostly frowned upon.

But it doesnt take the hint....keeps repeating this, and then starts demanding proof that I still have my kids(basically pictures).

It's a known PI fishing "trick" used by skeevy predators who leech onto to troll/flame boards(mostly flame) so they can do that under the mask of "flaming" or "trolling".

I'm telling you guys, Flynn is a predator who hounds people for information while claiming its "flaming".

It tries to get pictures of men over on FT .....specifically Sasquatch. Hence its focus on what it thinks is real life shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

It was fucking stupid and out of nowhere lol

Brain all rotted with hate, talking about kitten rape.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

And the calicos go.... "do Doo do, Doo doo Doo DOO doo Doo doo"....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

Says the pervert that literally talked about rubbing a kitten in asshole. The kitten she found "in" the road:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FACT.

Yep.

You feral kitty fiddler!

And the calicos go.... "do Doo do, Doo doo Doo DOO doo Doo doo"....

Here she is ♡ my little fluffy bean

20210820-042030.jpg

My nails are a mess, I was working outside today. Well all weekend.

Shes eating SO good now too. We moved from syringe to bottle today.

What kind of depraved psycho would think like that to come to a thread about a baby kitten and be so vulgar? Hate is so bad for the mind and spirit. These people just hate. Hate people who think differently, hate people they cant bully, hate children, and hate kittens. *sigh*

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

FACT.

Yep.

ewwww. where your mind seems to wander is disturbing

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thatd be proof @Flynn s a dude only males focus predatory skills onto children

That's like saying your penis actually works.

See right here.

Careful Grimm ......this fayghet is gonna start spamming that your dick doesnt work, and then he is gonna demand proof(dick picks). Probably a dick picture with a sign and the date, your name, and the caption "For Flynn".

And the really sick part is he will pretend you are 15.

Its Flynns MO.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

FACT.

Yep.

Uh huh.

Is anyone really buying this sad attempt at Dovey again playing the "victim?" We've all seen this and have already done this part where Dovey accuses EVERYONE of wanting "pictures of her children," but just yesterday it was "stalking her children" like she has been doing while riding on midget monkeys back for the last 9 months.

Now all of a sudden Dovey turns up the heat with another animal intrusion into her typical garbage post. Another poor feline is involved yet again. Wasn't it Dovey that brought up King Martini's cat as well? Anyhoo, I guess a poster who wants to suck the blood out of the skulls of young children while molesting them made a comment about wanting to "finger the kitten" in question. Let's take a moment and use "Occam's Razor" here.

Wasn't it Dovey that called Martini's baby momma? Wasn't it also Dovey that hung a Nintendo Switch over a cheap motel toilet when she was homeless, a Nintendo Switch that belonged to Kevin's son? Additionally, Dovey refuses to post any sort of links pertaining to all these sexual deviants that want to pick her children's bones dry after "molesting" them. What she's doing is what she's always done which is bringing the "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" angle because she's been pretty much laughed out of "Meltdown" for her tales of fantasy and her blatant crystal clear stupidity.

Dovey claims to have everyone on "ignore," even God himself, yet she always manages to find and answer posts of that very person she has on "ignore." Weird, huh? If it were anyone else outside the Axis of Stupidity, I would think wow that's a neat trick. But with Dovey and her half kilowatt solar powered brain, I would have to cry foul knowing full fucking well that cunt doesn't put anything on "ignore" on account she needs to keep a list of all the people who bad mouthed her so she can include them on her "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" list that has 98% of world on it already.