Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I've seen large groups of Mexican man be just as racist as any white group

just saying

I've seen Mexicans be vastly MORE racist than any white group.

Our white racists here kinda lay on the fringes in places called "Taylortucky" and they use more welfare than the whole of SW Detroit.

When you are too lazy to even sell crack....you might be a white racist lol
When I was in high school I knew a Mexican girl who's dad chased a black dude down the street with a fucking samurai sword for walking his daughter home from school.

Meanwhile she could get gangbanged by every wet back in the county with no problem.

Latino's and Latina's are some of the most racist people on the planet.

But of course people like Oak would have never been allowed anywhere near the Latin Kings street gang unless it was to surrender her lunch money so she wouldn't no fuck all about it

Mexicans HATE American blacks lol.

To the point where its fucking hilarious lol
How many Mexican restaurants you see in an all black neighborhood?

ZERO

It's really so sad to watch people agree to hate themselves simply because it is fashionable

There are 3 authentic mexican restaurants in Detroit. 2 in Pontiac.

That I know of.

So you do see that here in Michigan.

Mexicans will take your money whether they hate you or not. At least Michigan ones will.

You remember visiting me in Imlay City? That small town is majority Mexican. There are Mexican flags all over downtown. They run a pickle factory there and every spring the town smells like pickles lol.

I had a whole family of Mexicans (like 35 people in a 2 bedroom house) that were so convinced I was a witch that they wouldnt pull into their own driveway if i was standing out there waiting to get my kids off the bus. I'm not kidding they would wait until I was gone.

Their neighbor told me why after several months of this lol.

I'm talking about Mexican restaurants of decent quality hon. Not those ghetto pisspot joints where, for all you know, the enchiladas can be the neighbors dog stuffed in the cook's dirty underwear served in a vomity cream sauce

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

just saying

Our white racists here kinda lay on the fringes in places called "Taylortucky" and they use more welfare than the whole of SW Detroit.

When I was in high school I knew a Mexican girl who's dad chased a black dude down the street with a fucking samurai sword for walking his daughter home from school.

Meanwhile she could get gangbanged by every wet back in the county with no problem.

But of course people like Oak would have never been allowed anywhere near the Latin Kings street gang unless it was to surrender her lunch money so she wouldn't no fuck all about it

ZERO

It's really so sad to watch people agree to hate themselves simply because it is fashionable

That I know of.

Mexicans will take your money whether they hate you or not. At least Michigan ones will.

You remember visiting me in Imlay City? That small town is majority Mexican. There are Mexican flags all over downtown. They run a pickle factory there and every spring the town smells like pickles lol.

I had a whole family of Mexicans (like 35 people in a 2 bedroom house) that were so convinced I was a witch that they wouldnt pull into their own driveway if i was standing out there waiting to get my kids off the bus. I'm not kidding they would wait until I was gone.

I'm talking about Mexican restaurants of decent quality hon. Not those ghetto pisspot joints where, for all you know, the enchiladas can be the neighbors dog stuffed in the cook's dirty underwear served in a vomity cream sauce

Oh honey.

Come visit me. I'll take you to the BEST Mexican restaurant....right in Detroit.

It's kinda scary getting from the parking garage all way into the actual dining area.....but it's worth the possible car jacking and rape you might experience on the journey lol.

Only the brave get the reward. :D

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just saying

ZERO

That I know of.

Oh honey.

Come visit me. I'll take you to the BEST Mexican restaurant....right in Detroit.

It's kinda scary getting from the parking garage all way into the actual dining area.....but it's worth the possible car jacking and rape you might experience on the journey lol.

Only the brave get the reward. :D

I would not consume Oxygen in Detroit, hon. That place is nothing but a rapid downscaling of evolution

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just saying

American blacks are like the red headed step child of the world lol. Even Africa hates them.

White people are NOT their problem lol
you ever seen a Haitian stare down an American black in utter contempt?

Good Lord you'd think beams were about to emanate out of their eyeballs to melt the target and they even suck on their bottom lip while they're doing it

YES lol.

Haitians hate white women pretty passionately in my experience lol.

My dark features allow me to skirt around racial lines and hear things.
Yeah I know one Haitian that wanted you impaled on the nearest lamppost and then set on fire

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

just saying

American blacks are like the red headed step child of the world lol. Even Africa hates them.

White people are NOT their problem lol
you ever seen a Haitian stare down an American black in utter contempt?

Good Lord you'd think beams were about to emanate out of their eyeballs to melt the target and they even suck on their bottom lip while they're doing it

YES lol.

Haitians hate white women pretty passionately in my experience lol.

My dark features allow me to skirt around racial lines and hear things.
Yeah I know one Haitian that wanted you impaled on the nearest lamppost and then set on fire

Wasted energy is tragic.

Imagine being that bitter over a situation you directly helped create. Hating your betters instead of bettering yourself.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just saying

Except I don’t deny that they are racist against blacks just as much as any white man I’ve seen here. I don’t condone that either.
You're also not on record saying you feel "unsettled" in a neighborhood comprised predominately of Mexicans either

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

just saying

Except I don’t deny that they are racist against blacks just as much as any white man I’ve seen here. I don’t condone that either.

I don't know who "they" is, but any racism is bad by whomever practices it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles ~ I’ll give you the perfect example of minorities and racism…

My boyfriend hates my Iranian neighbor because she is nosey AF. He is Mexican, former Navy Seal currently in business for himself and has 3 children who attend Catholic school. His ex-wife is Colombian and a psychiatrist. They share custody of the children. She dropped the kids off to my house a few weeks ago and the 80+ year old Iranian neighbor approached her vehicle and told her that there is another woman living here. The Iranian has seen her dropping the kids off bi-weekly for almost a year now.

He is furious that she is all up in his business. I’m like you’re talking about a woman raised in a very conservative culture/country who is now here in the US watching this all go down in front of her house and she is confused…. And has every right to talk to your ex wife. Whether you like what she says or points out is your issue.

Anyways… they both have issues with each other and that came to fruition Sunday morning when we left to get coffee and he jumps in the car in the driveway and sees her down the block and says “perfect timing to run this cunt over” and the Iranian woman sees us and doesn’t budge an inch further…. She just waits till we leave to keep trucking on her walker.

I think they are both racist tbh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The only time I ever felt "unsettled" was everytime I've been to Ann Arbor MI.

A college Prog town. It is pretentious....awkward. I felt more comfortable in the bowels of Detroit.

Okay not really but the drugs in Detroit are better.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What about ngger racism, Turdock? Does that get a pass in your fuzzy Cultural Marxist utopia?
As an upstanding Latino man with a fine moral compass I particularly like my philosophy on the matter.

ALL RACISM is bad no matter if it's blacks, whites, orientals or latinos doing the hating or being hated. I condemn it all equally

Now if only everyone could be more like me the world would certainly be a better place, but unfortunately I am a superior specimen of precision Godly engineering. 1 in 1,000,000,000 if I am being modest about it.

Have I mentioned that I live in a 6 bedroom mansion with an Olympic size swimming pool and 8 person spa in an enclosed all cedar gazebo?

And I own two luxury cars; looking to purchase a third

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

just saying

You're also not on record saying you feel "unsettled" in a neighborhood comprised predominately of Mexicans either

I grew up in a neighborhood where it was a 50/50 split of white v Mexican and all of the boys in my neighborhood were Mexican or Filipino. There was only one other female close enough to skate with all of us and her family was from Guam, so she was Chamorro.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My boyfriend hates my Iranian neighbor because she is nosey AF. He is Mexican, former Navy Seal currently in business for himself and has 3 children who attend Catholic school. His ex-wife is Colombian and a psychiatrist. They share custody of the children. She dropped the kids off to my house a few weeks ago and the 80+ year old Iranian neighbor approached her vehicle and told her that there is another woman living here. The Iranian has seen her dropping the kids off bi-weekly for almost a year now.

He is furious that she is all up in his business. I’m like you’re talking about a woman raised in a very conservative culture/country who is now here in the US watching this all go down in front of her house and she is confused…. And has every right to talk to your ex wife. Whether you like what she says or points out is your issue.

Anyways… they both have issues with each other and that came to fruition Sunday morning when we left to get coffee and he jumps in the car in the driveway and sees her down the block and says “perfect timing to run this cunt over” and the Iranian woman sees us and doesn’t budge an inch further…. She just waits till we leave to keep trucking on her walker.

He's racist because he doesn't like this old lady that is a busybody? You think she's racist because he's Hispanic?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

He's racist because he doesn't like this old lady that is a busybody? You think she's racist because he's Hispanic?

I think they are both judging each other based on their cultural differences and I prefer to not perpetuate the divide further

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well, in 1988 the Navy did shoot down an Iranian civilian airliner, cause, well, you know, the navy is stupid like that so she's probably still all bitter n shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

here we go, the fucking arbitrator of everything everywhere is perched up on her armrest now

Fuck, and this conversation was just getting interesting

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think they are both judging each other based on their cultural differences and I prefer to not perpetuate the divide further

You hear the dialogue, so you know. You seem to imply that she was really nosy. I was wondering if he'd care if she was Iranian if she kept in her lane. Sometimes people express their anger about someone's differences when it's really their behavior that's the problem. He may think that she's demonstrating a cultural trait, when it could just be her nosy personality.

I think a lot of people make that kind of mistake. They ascribe a behavior to a culture/race when it's just a thing that one individual does.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What about ngger racism, Turdock? Does that get a pass in your fuzzy Cultural Marxist utopia?
As an upstanding Latino man with a fine moral compass I particularly like my philosophy on the matter.

ALL RACISM is bad no matter if it's blacks, whites, orientals or latinos doing the hating or being hated. I condemn it all equally

LOL grats on your riches, I'm not the bitter sort and I do genuinely hope you enjoy it.

When it comes to the race issue though, whichever country your parents and ancestors originate from, wouldn;t you take issue with an obvious, deliberate and sustained attack taking place against your homeland and have a problem with it being flooded with non-compatible immigrants?

This is the reality which the US and western Europe faces today.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You hear the dialogue, so you know. You seem to imply that she was really nosy. I was wondering if he'd care if she was Iranian if she kept in her lane. Sometimes people express their anger about someone's differences when it's really their behavior that's the problem. He may think that she's demonstrating a cultural trait, when it could just be her nosy personality.

I think a lot of people make that kind of mistake. They ascribe a behavior to a culture/race when it's just a thing that one individual does.
thank-you-dr-phil.gif

Now fuck off to somewhere far far away and die alone

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, in 1988 the Navy did shoot down an Iranian civilian airliner, cause, well, you know, the navy is stupid like that so she's probably still all bitter n shit.

TBH ~ how would she know he is former navy? He doesn’t have stickers or decals on any of his vehicles. We don’t hang a Navy flag or veterans flag on holidays. She is clueless he served. All the neighbors are. To them a big strong Mexican moved in and that’s probably trouble tbh.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
TBH ~ how would she know he is former navy? He doesn’t have stickers or decals on any of his vehicles. We don’t hang a Navy flag or veterans flag on holidays. She is clueless he served. All the neighbors are. To them a big strong Mexican moved in and that’s probably trouble tbh.

So basically he's not proud of his time in the Navy.

Can't say I blame him.

has he ever requested you lock him in the refrigerator or anything strange like that?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LOL grats on your riches, I'm not the bitter sort and I do genuinely hope you enjoy it.

^^^ YOu see libs? this is a normal, healthy mind in action

thank you good dir, and all the best wishes to your success in life as well

Why would anyone get mad about another person's success, whether they know them in person or just online?

Bitterness and resentment can eat an individual up quicker than cancer.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why would anyone get mad about another person's success, whether they know them in person or just online?

The libs around here have been losing their shit over it for months now

So I make sure to weave a mention or two into every convo I can just to trigger any stalled bowel movements which may be paining their elderly asses

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

When it comes to the race issue though, whichever country your parents and ancestors originate from, wouldn;t you take issue with an obvious, deliberate and sustained attack taking place against your homeland and have a problem with it being flooded with non-compatible immigrants?

I'm just gonna throw in Big is 100 percent American. Born and raised in America.

And we see how he feels about illegal immigrants getting flooded in.

Keep in mind America isnt a country like yours. So our thoughts on race are different. Being American is less to do with race and more to do with...well.. being American.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They see themselves as champions for the poor and working class.

Try not to choke laughing :D

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm just gonna throw in Big is 100 percent American. Born and raised in America.

And we see how he feels about illegal immigrants getting flooded in.

Keep in mind America isnt a country like yours. So our thoughts on race are different. Being American is less to do with race and more to do with...well.. being American.

Yeah I get that it;s a different scenario for you guys.