Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look at the bright side. Every so often we’ll get to see a video of a headless transcretin being thrown off a rooftop now that the Taliban are back in charge of trashcanistan

The Taliban and their religion is disgusting. It’s mind boggling how insecure men are about the power of the female orgasms #SMH
Can blurt have a “female orgasm”!

asking for a friend

No. Not at all, actually. I don’t think your clothing choices have anything to do with achieving climax.

But men who have had testicular cancer can.
Clothing choices do have a lot to do with ones state of mind tho. Which isn’t a problem nessicarily until grown men decide to remove those clothes in female only places gratuitously

I don’t think public restrooms are safe for anyone. Perhaps they should have 1-2 PRIVATE stalls that swing both ways.
Was referring specifically to the WI spa incident

Are you talking about this?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Don’t be obtuse murd. It is not a good look, especicslly when you claim to be here to engage in honest debate on interesting topics

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I do not agree with the term "homophobic" as it is generally used.

"Phobic" means an irrational fear.

Most dudes who do not like the gays are not fearful.

It is a common leftist tactic to redefine words; usually to include a greater number of people so they can apply a label.

I think gays are deviants. I think they have unnatural urges. I think a lot of them are not even really gay, but are oversexed men looking for an easy way to get their rocks off.

But I am not afraid of the fuckin' fairies.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at the bright side. Every so often we’ll get to see a video of a headless transcretin being thrown off a rooftop now that the Taliban are back in charge of trashcanistan

The Taliban and their religion is disgusting. It’s mind boggling how insecure men are about the power of the female orgasms #SMH
Can blurt have a “female orgasm”!

asking for a friend

No. Not at all, actually. I don’t think your clothing choices have anything to do with achieving climax.

But men who have had testicular cancer can.
Clothing choices do have a lot to do with ones state of mind tho. Which isn’t a problem nessicarily until grown men decide to remove those clothes in female only places gratuitously

I don’t think public restrooms are safe for anyone. Perhaps they should have 1-2 PRIVATE stalls that swing both ways.
Was referring specifically to the WI spa incident

Are you talking about this?

Don’t be obtuse murd. It is not a good look, especicslly when you claim to be here to engage in honest debate on interesting topics

It was a yay or nay. You’ll need to link what you’re talking about then if this isn’t it… I literally googled WI spa incident and this is what came up. Well, this and contact info to every spa in WI lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Everyone is entitled in America to have their individual rights and liberties.

That includes people whose lifestyles we dont like or agree with.

So it's fine if people dont like or agree with homosexual lifestyles. But it's not okay to impose or infringe on their rights to live as they chose....so long as they are not violating the rights and liberties of other.

And another way this looks, it's also fine if people dont like or agree with Christian lifestyles. But again....its not okay to impose and infringe on their rights to live as they chose....so long as they are not violating the rights and liberties of others.

And a Christian small business owner who has spiritual beliefs about marriage should not have his rights and liberties violated by being legally forced to decorate cakes for an event that violates his beliefs and lifestyle.

And....its fine if a biological man wishes to transition and live his life as a transwomen.

What's not fine? Changing the definition and meaning of womanhood itself, imposing a radical gender ideology on the entire population that strips women of their sex based rights, and forces them to share female spaces with biological men who claim to identify as women.

Forcing women to sacrifice our dignity, safety, and our opportunities is absolutely infringing and imposing on our sex based rights.

There is a difference between gender dysphoria and autogynophilia. And this radical gender legislation opens women up to dealing with predators and perverts and scumbag men who now have loopholes to either assault us in vulnerable spaces or take the benefits of winning sports and competitions reserved for women.

If we are to have genuine tolerance in a truly diverse society, these forceful and unforgiving attempts to impose some baseline "norm" at the expense of other groups isnt a good way to do much besides cause serious harm, resentment, further division.

This is why freedom, liberty and free market is the way to go. Have appropriate amounts of options to cater to the diverse needs of each community. There is no reason why the genuine trans community cannot have resources tailored to their individual needs while also looking after the needs of women and girls.

Opening up female prisons, spaces and sports/competitions to any man that claims to be female is oppressive and harmful to women AND the trans community because this kind of hysterical gender ideology is causing LGBT approval to DROP. And the pressure on lesbians to accept transwomen as "real women" and date them....lest they be smeared as TERFs or transphobes is psychotic.

When it gets to the point where ANY valid concern is labeled phobia and there is nothing but unhinged hate and violence flung towards anyone viocing concerns it's going off the authoritarian deep end.

You cant claim to be tolerant and open minded if you shut down discussions with people you disagree with and start labeling them "phobic" or "racist". Its only fostering a much less tolerant and more hostile culture of closed mindedness and hatred.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Look, I'm not in the mood for a serious debate….

Then scroll past my posts, dumbass.

How typical, you ignore the rest of my post and just give a "sassy" fat girl response in an effort to save face.

Come on, I do actually want to hear about how many straight men you know who like homos....

Saying I’m fat at this point is like saying you’re not ignorant *sighs*

This is where I’ll point your obvious thread hijack and remind you which cross-dressser initiated the OP.

I know plenty of straight men who aren’t scared of gay men. Big included.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How typical, you ignore the rest of my post and just give a "sassy" fat girl response in an effort to save face.

Come on, I do actually want to hear about how many straight men you know who like homos....

This is where I’ll point your obvious thread hijack and remind you which cross-dressser initiated the OP.

I'm not scared of gay men. I have plenty of gay friends who, quite frankly, are just as appalled by this recent influx of demented cretins who seem to believe it is somehow fashionable to be as twisted and degenerate in public view as one could possibly be.

Now I'm a big fan of live and let live and if some little shit pressing rectum piston like @Admin. wants to lick the inside of another man's asshole squeaky clean like it were the inside of a ice cream cone until his lips resemble a pair of charred sausage links that's on him.

He can revel in all 5 strains of hepatitis and proudly boast of his linguistical Gonorrhea until his esphogus collapses under the strain of being a well worn I-95 thruway for southbound seminal fluid without a peep from me. Drop dead and decompose all alone in the comfort of your own home after losing a battle with AIDS for all I care. But once that shit eating cretin starts forcing his pretzel philosophies on lets say, a Christian Baker who does not wish to partake of his wanton sodomy, or disrobe himself with nothing but a pair of high heel stilettos in the woman's only area of a WI spa with little girls present I'm gonna have a problem with that. And you should too.

Cutting these reprobates a pass at every turn when they do shit like this under the spirit of progressivism helps no one. Least of all them. Because what it does is turn ordinary minded people who would otherwide remain blissfully unaware of their deviance against them. Adding only to the ranks of people who want to see them set ablaze and thrown off rooftops. And it's not because they're too irretrievably stupid to understand the difference between an entrance and an exit but rather because they and they're twisted ilk are literally injecting this repulsive behavior as fashionable into the minds of impressionable children in schools, trampling little girls in sports and conscripting women into labors of forced sexual gratification when they decide shaving their own nutsacks is suddenly beneath them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm not scared of gay men. I have plenty of gay friends who, quite frankly, are just as appalled by this recent influx of demented cretins who seem to believe it is somehow fashionable to be as twisted and degenerate in public view as one could possibly be.

Now I'm a big fan of live and let live and if some little shit pressing rectum piston like @Admin. wants to lick the inside of another man's asshole squeaky clean like it were the inside of a ice cream cone until his lips resemble a pair of charred sausage links that's on him.

He can revel in all 5 strains of hepatitis and proudly boast of his linguistical Gonorrhea until his esphogus collapses under the strain of being a well worn I-95 thruway for southbound seminal fluid without a peep from me. Drop dead and decompose all alone in the comfort of your own home after losing a battle with AIDS for all I care. But once that shit eating cretin starts forcing his pretzel philosophies on lets say, a Christian Baker who does not wish to partake of his wanton sodomy, or disrobe himself with nothing but a pair of high heel stilettos in the woman's only area of a WI spa with little girls present I'm gonna have a problem with that. And you should too.

Cutting these reprobates a pass at every turn when they do shit like this under the spirit of progressivism helps no one. Least of all them. Because what it does is turn ordinary minded people who would otherwide remain blissfully unaware of their deviance against them. Adding only to the ranks of people who want to see them set ablaze and thrown off rooftops. And it's not because they're too irretrievably stupid to understand the difference between an entrance and an exit but rather because they and they're twisted ilk are literally injecting this repulsive behavior as fashionable into the minds of impressionable children in schools, trampling little girls in sports and conscripting women into labors of forced sexual gratification when they decide shaving their own nutsacks is suddenly beneath them.

I know a lot of homosexuals who oppose the LGBT as a political tool and no longer associate with that.

Trump was the most pro homosexual rights president we have had. From the time he took office.

The first openly homosexual cabinet member was under Trump.....they dont even point him out. They tried to completely erase him and claim Biden might have the first gay cabinet member.

My own daughter refuses to align with leftwing identity politics or associate with the lgbt. And this gender law shit makes me very worried for my daughters.

Live and let live means something and it's not "my way or fuck you bigot".

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

That car, tho.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ncealtr.jpg
Jesus Christ...just look at that fucking masculine head-piece will ya!? Complete with buckled nose and a chin more massive than mine ffs!!!
Liberals need to take accountability for their twisted freaks and pedodos that they’ve deemed acceptable to place into our society.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus Christ...just look at that fucking masculine head-piece will ya!? Complete with buckled nose and a chin more massive than mine ffs!!!
Liberals need to take accountability for their twisted freaks and pedodos that they’ve deemed acceptable to place into our society.

What's to be done with these individuals? Murder?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blurt ~ I’m glad there are posters like you around. I also come here for entertainment and to blow off steam.

It took at lot of healing for me to get where I am today and I’m sure you’ve watched me emotionally vomit along the way…. everyone caught a glimpse of a hiccup here while I am still coming to terms with who I was vs. who I’ve worked to become in this thread.

Just remember the law of attraction and how your true vibration impacts who and what you attract tremendously. Good people always win in the end, while the ones who refuse to do the work will bleed out their broken onto others.

Be true to YOU… love yourself AND your flaws. Xoxo

Aw, geez, thanks, Murdie. :Happy5:

I've done the work. And the work continues.

I learned long ago to embrace all parts of my being, whether light or dark (or somewhere in between), and now remain relatively unruffled by the slings and arrows of noodly naysayers and professional calumniators.

For the past couple of decades, I've been inviting the universe to have its way with me and it totally has, providing me with happiness, equanimity, rewarding social connections, healthy self-love, a sense of humour, and the best female orgasms on the planet.

:CooL:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Chemical castration and(or) execution.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Blurt ~ I’m glad there are posters like you around. I also come here for entertainment and to blow off steam.

It took at lot of healing for me to get where I am today and I’m sure you’ve watched me emotionally vomit along the way…. everyone caught a glimpse of a hiccup here while I am still coming to terms with who I was vs. who I’ve worked to become in this thread.

Just remember the law of attraction and how your true vibration impacts who and what you attract tremendously. Good people always win in the end, while the ones who refuse to do the work will bleed out their broken onto others.

Be true to YOU… love yourself AND your flaws. Xoxo

Aw, geez, thanks, Murdie. :Happy5:

I've done the work. And the work continues.

I learned long ago to embrace all parts of my being, whether light or dark (or somewhere in between), and now remain relatively unruffled by the slings and arrows of noodly naysayers and professional calumniators.

For the past couple of decades, I've been inviting the universe to have its way with me and it totally has, providing me with happiness, equanimity, rewarding social connections, healthy self-love, a sense of humour, and the best female orgasms on the planet.

:CooL:
Those tight stockings tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trans individuals or pedophiles? They aren't necessarily the same group, though of course some trans might be pedophiles. After all most pedophiles are heterosexual, since they are the largest group by sexuality on the planet.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I know a lot of homosexuals who oppose the LGBT as a political tool and no longer associate with that.

Gays engaged in Reverend Dr. Dick Peter's Conversion Therapy Program don't count, though.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Trans individuals or pedophiles? They aren't necessarily the same group, though of course some trans might be pedophiles. After all most pedophiles are heterosexual, since they are the largest group by sexuality on the planet.
Pedos. Whether they are heterosexual or homosexual is of no significance since their end-game is getting sexual with minors.

As for “transsexual” deviants...way too many degenerates are trying to pose as women to have added leverage, whether it’s a female toilet block or a female jail block. The madness needs to stop.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pedos. Whether they are heterosexual or homosexual is of no significance since their end-game is getting sexual with minors.

As for “transsexual” deviants...way too many degenerates are trying to pose as women to have added leverage, whether it’s a female toilet block or a female jail block. The madness needs to stop.

Yes, I agree pedophiles should be chemically castrated or thrown in jail for the rest of their lives.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yes, I agree pedophiles should be chemically castrated or thrown in jail for the rest of their lives.
Not for the rest of their lives! Executed. Taxpayers money can go towards trying to mend victim’s lives instead.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not for the rest of their lives! Executed. Taxpayers money can go towards trying to mend victim’s lives instead.

That let's them off easy, imo.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Not at all. Putting them in jail provides them with three square meals a day, free accommodation, free dental, free health cover, study options, free butt and oral sex, television etc...nah fuck all that!
Dead is best.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not at all. Putting them in jail provides them with three square meals a day, free accommodation, free dental, free health cover, study options, free butt and oral sex, television etc...nah fuck all that!
Dead is best.

You make prison sound like an all inclusive resort. Well, we'll just have to disagree.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

How exactly is it a thread hijack, genius?

Finding homosexuality repulsive is not the same as being 'scared' of gays.

See what I mean about your retarded SJW nonsense? You parrot leftist rhetoric seemingly without even realising it, no doubt because it's the norm in blue US states and you believe that everyone else has the same liberal worldview, when in fact they don't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

no doubt because it's the norm in blue US states and you believe that everyone else has the same liberal worldview, when in fact they don't.

Bingo.

This is the problem. They work hard to impose their beliefs on everyone as if only they have the proper standard. They try to redefine everything and force those standards on everyone else.

They cant see anything beyond themselves.

They cant even understand predators are claiming to be trans and women and girls are being harmed.

Everyone who points out that reality doesnt line up with a narrative (like BLM narrative, even statistics shoot that narrative down) or point out the harm in something they push, or you just flat do not agree with a view they have....they automatically label you with something negative. YOU must be faulty somehow, there must be something wrong with YOU.

Never do they ever reflect on their own behaviour, their own treatment of others, critically analyse their own positions to try to grasp why people are rejecting it(because they've decided the fault is with the people rejecting it).

They legit believe they have the cultural authority to impose their standards, definitions and policies on the entire country and they have no responsibility at all in the harm it brings(women getting raped in prison by "trans" inmates). Thry believe "live and let live" as long as you live in a way they approve of.

It's not different from the hyper conservative religious culture from decades ago. I would argue progs are more intolerant and oppressive. They have their tenants, their martyrs, their beliefs that conflict with reality, they adjust facts to fit their dogma rather than evolving their view to accommodate facts. Unlike the ultra conservative culture though.....this one is incredibly destructive to society and communities, and far more authoritarian.

They engage in actual witch hunts. When they find a "witch" they use verbal abuse, often times threats of violence and trying to get that witch deplatformed and/or fired.

If you start openly question them or thinking outside of their insanely rigid paradigms and tenants they get angry as fuck and frustrated.

It's a giant cult that hates all the outsiders and anyone who cant be "educated"(assimilated). When they say "educate" they mean evangelize. If you ever had a convo with door to door mormons, it's that same circular bullshit. They dont talk to people to have real conversations, they talk to sell their beliefs. Lord help you if you dont buy them because you see how hateful they get.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leftism is a mental disorder

The best solution is letting them take the Biden administration and turn their prog states into their own countries.

Let the people who have obsessive hate of democracy have their authoritarian one party government and let them give every minority free reign and special rights based on skin color and/or sexuality. They can have their high taxes and inflation. They can allow unfettered illegal immigration. All the women who support this gender law bullshit can be the Handmaids they are without forcing other women into that role at the threat of violence and unemployment.

And the rest of us can live in peace in a much more cohesive and harmonious society that continues to preserve everyones individual rights and liberties.

They would probably still be miserable and seething with hate that people exist who dont like their authoritarian views. They'd be waging wars and spreading propaganda still.

Think of how we could actually progress if facts were embraced and real solutions could be had.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup, woke culture is like opium to modern leftists and akin to some weird brainwashed cult.

Perhaps Lotus is some kind of high ranking disciple in her sect Lulz.

It’s not about inflicting “woke culture” on you as much as it is finding the people online who our ideologies resonate with.

I will say that when I moved to Missouri and all of my neighbors in Clayton were white, it was a bit unsettling. Clearly, we stand on opposite ends of this spectrum/argument.

You’re here to throw our childish insults, objectify women, gang taunt with the hyper vigilant pelvic thruster of thirst, AND simultaneously demand that we ALL read your every brain fart AND outline respond with bullet points to your every post, and you’re a delusional twit for thinking that *rolls eyes*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yup, woke culture is like opium to modern leftists and akin to some weird brainwashed cult.

It’s not about inflicting “woke culture” on you as much as it is finding the people online who our ideologies resonate with.

I will say that when I moved to Missouri and all of my neighbors in Clayton were white, it was a bit unsettling. Clearly, we stand on opposite ends of this spectrum/argument.

You’re here to throw our childish insults, objectify women, gang taunt with the hyper vigilant pelvic thruster of thirst, AND simultaneously demand that we ALL read your every brain fart AND outline respond with bullet points to your every post, and you’re a delusional twit for thinking that *rolls eyes*

What I find objectionable about that poster is that he seems to think his opinion carries more weight because he's white.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

What I find objectionable about that poster is that he seems to think his opinion carries more weight because he's white.

He shares the same delusion as the thirst trap from hell then lolz