Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
As for the insinuation that the “leftists” look down on poor people, which apparently I’m being FORCED left here because I live in the west coast… I think that has more to do with the integrity of the specific poster. Just as much as I don’t want to watch some broke thug get murdered on TV while his 3 children watch helplessly… I don’t want to endure the private lives of posters and/or their personal family business aired all over the community plaguing us endlessly.

Have some fucking dignity for fucks sake.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
People file for bankruptcy all the time. It’s not that big of a deal. I chased debtors guilty of contractual breach into this arena for years. Most of the times even the most reckless of debtors get to keep their homes, etc.

One should also consider which type of bankruptcy she filed for. I wasn’t on CO when the mined PI rape troll of Oak went down on the public board, but I do remember when the CO boys chased her to our site and they ALL were banned immediately.

I recall a rumor that she filed bankruptcy on a defunct business venture. Hardly fodder for trolling, but the violation of her RL was enough to make anyone in the community horrified.

People who do things like this should experience a negative community backlash. We are ALL guilty of lashing out from time to time… but words are words and screenshots are something entirely more invasive.

Personally, I am offended and hurt that she was attacked by so many here simultaneously for being “fat” and that a photo was allowed to be posted without her consent.
People file for bankruptcy all the time it’s not that big a deal unless it’s one of Trumps corps that’s doing it

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
People file for bankruptcy all the time. It’s not that big of a deal. I chased debtors guilty of contractual breach into this arena for years. Most of the times even the most reckless of debtors get to keep their homes, etc.

One should also consider which type of bankruptcy she filed for. I wasn’t on CO when the mined PI rape troll of Oak went down on the public board, but I do remember when the CO boys chased her to our site and they ALL were banned immediately.

I recall a rumor that she filed bankruptcy on a defunct business venture. Hardly fodder for trolling, but the violation of her RL was enough to make anyone in the community horrified.

People who do things like this should experience a negative community backlash. We are ALL guilty of lashing out from time to time… but words are words and screenshots are something entirely more invasive.

Personally, I am offended and hurt that she was attacked by so many here simultaneously for being “fat” and that a photo was allowed to be posted without her consent.
People file for bankruptcy all the time it’s not that big a deal unless it’s one of Trumps corps that’s doing it

I don’t care if he files for bankruptcy. It’s when they are making a profit and hide it as losses that I’m concerned about.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The majority of Bastard Factory nics in Meltdown are most likely run by a gang of Mumbai telemarketers.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I cringe when I see people dropping real life PI bombs about Oak. It has not been proven that she posts here. I’ve also read that a certain individual here was PMing her court info/ PI to people at SG and might possibly be doing it here.

You know you hurt someone deeply if they’re going to those lengths.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I cringe when I see people dropping real life PI bombs about Oak. It has not been proven that she posts here. I’ve also read that a certain individual here was PMing her court info/ PI to people at SG and might possibly be doing it here.

I no longer allow posters access to my real life via text or social media… but if she needs help having those records sealed, you know where to find me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdock @The Countess

Interesting posts in this thread about "Oak". You filled in some holes in my understanding of what the hell was going on. I can't believe there are people holding grudges for 15 years. Over what exactly? What did she do to those people, anyone know?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Sounds kind of romantically melodramatic, but some people along the way don't really have grounds for that kind of behavior. No one has "hurt" them to any degree; they doxx other people mostly as a way of waving their dicks. And yes, a few of them do seem to have accounts here unless I miss my guess.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sounds kind of romantically melodramatic, but some people along the way don't really have grounds for that kind of behavior. No one has "hurt" them to any degree; they doxx other people mostly as a way of waving their dicks. And yes, a few of them do seem to have accounts here unless I miss my guess.
Fuck me....are you talking about forum shenanigans yet again!? Why is your life so boring Mr 359 post chump?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
FUck the fuck off, Brokedick. I'm replying to others who are in fact talking about criminal forum behaviors, not "shenanigans."

Meanwhile, all you're doing in this thread is following the Donut King around like a puppy on a leash, lapping up all the Hater Pablum he can put in front of ya.

Isn't it your night to be drunk off yer ass?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
FUck the fuck off, Brokedick. I'm replying to others who are in fact talking about criminal forum behaviors, not "shenanigans."

Meanwhile, all you're doing in this thread is following the Donut King around like a puppy on a leash, lapping up all the Hater Pablum he can put in front of ya.

Isn't it your night to be drunk off yer ass?
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING! Drunk references to sober individuals doesn’t quite make sense...but I’m happy to accommodate your shitty post count.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Simone says you touch your nose

and should you beunable to you should fuck the fuck off

I am but a messenger

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Must be waving short dicks, just saying.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No Blurt...

Maybe instead of the stream of negative comments about my character you could just counter or refute my stances?

No, Dove.

If I wanted to counter or refute stances, I'd join the Harvard College Debating Union.

This is Bastard Factory, home of the Stream of Negative Comments About People's Character.

Pretty sad, Blurt.

Nah. It's only sad if you haven't learned to laugh while sitting in an emergency room with a knife stuck in your back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No Blurt...

Maybe instead of the stream of negative comments about my character you could just counter or refute my stances?

No, Dove.

If I wanted to counter or refute stances, I'd join the Harvard College Debating Union.

This is Bastard Factory, home of the Stream of Negative Comments About People's Character.

Pretty sad, Blurt.

Nah. It's only sad if you haven't learned to laugh while sitting in an emergency room with a knife stuck in your back.

I just pluck them out and keep going. :)

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No Blurt...

No, Dove.

Pretty sad, Blurt.

I just pluck them out and keep going. :)

Heh. I believe you.

So let me get serious with you, Dovey, just for a moment.

I come to these forums purely for entertainment. I want to be amused. I enjoy the sparring and the wordplay. I also enjoy seeing how people respond when their intellectual or emotional mettle is tested. Especially when they voluntarily put themselves in that situation. Like your ex often says, it's all for fun.

Listen, I know there's bad shit going on in the world. I'm no recluse. But I come here to get away from that shit, not to delve deeper into it. And splashing about in this particular cesspool acts as a reprieve from all that real-world shit that's continuously blasted our way. Jokers to the left of me, jokers to the right.

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Still, I can think of worse places to be.