Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No Blurt...

Maybe instead of the stream of negative comments about my character you could just counter or refute my stances?

No, Dove.

If I wanted to counter or refute stances, I'd join the Harvard College Debating Union.

This is Bastard Factory, home of the Stream of Negative Comments About People's Character.

Pretty sad, Blurt.

Nah. It's only sad if you haven't learned to laugh while sitting in an emergency room with a knife stuck in your back.

I just pluck them out and keep going. :)

Heh. I believe you.

So let me get serious with you, Dovey, just for a moment.

I come to these forums purely for entertainment. I want to be amused. I enjoy the sparring and the wordplay. I also enjoy seeing how people respond when their intellectual or emotional mettle is tested. Especially when they voluntarily put themselves in that situation. Like your ex often says, it's all for fun.

Listen, I know there's bad shit going on in the world. I'm no recluse. But I come here to get away from that shit, not to delve deeper into it. And splashing about in this particular cesspool acts as a reprieve from all that real-world shit that's continuously blasted our way. Jokers to the left of me, jokers to the right.

Here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Still, I can think of worse places to be.

Okay well that's fair enough Blurt. Maybe avoid those topics and talks or attempted talks then. Because you kinda did the equivalent of taking me to second base and leaving me with blue balls.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know you hurt someone deeply if they’re going to those lengths.

Sounds kind of romantically melodramatic, but some people along the way don't really have grounds for that kind of behavior. No one has "hurt" them to any degree; they doxx other people mostly as a way of waving their dicks. And yes, a few of them do seem to have accounts here unless I miss my guess.
Fuck me....are you talking about forum shenanigans yet again!? Why is your life so boring Mr 359 post chump?

I doubt there's much in the way of entertainment at Rainbow Ridge LGBT Retirement Village where old Peaches lives.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You know you hurt someone deeply if they’re going to those lengths.

Sounds kind of romantically melodramatic, but some people along the way don't really have grounds for that kind of behavior. No one has "hurt" them to any degree; they doxx other people mostly as a way of waving their dicks. And yes, a few of them do seem to have accounts here unless I miss my guess.
Fuck me....are you talking about forum shenanigans yet again!? Why is your life so boring Mr 359 post chump?

I doubt there's much in the way of entertainment at Rainbow Ridge LGBT Retirement Village where old Peaches lives.
Lol...what’s the story behind “Peaches” anyway, was he trying to bullshit everyone that he was a woman or what?
:Jackass:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol

images

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I come to these forums purely for entertainment.

I know there's bad shit going on in the world. I'm no recluse. But I come here to get away from that shit, not to delve deeper into it.

Okay well that's fair enough Blurt. Maybe avoid those topics and talks or attempted talks then. Because you kinda did the equivalent of taking me to second base and leaving me with blue balls.

Sure. But then you gotta stop feeding me straight lines like your final sentence above, Dove, because it compels me to reply, "Fuck! Another trans athlete muscling in on women's sports!"

Thing is, your discussion switch is permanently stuck in the "socail" position. Or maybe it lacks a light banter setting, I don't know.

Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar, yanno?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I come to these forums purely for entertainment.

I know there's bad shit going on in the world. I'm no recluse. But I come here to get away from that shit, not to delve deeper into it.

Sure. But then you gotta stop feeding me straight lines like your final sentence above, Dove, because it compels me to reply, "Fuck! Another trans athlete muscling in on women's sports!"

Thing is, your discussion switch is permanently stuck in the "socail" position. Or maybe it lacks a light banter setting, I don't know.

Sometimes a cigar really is just a cigar, yanno?

Transwomen who have dysphoria and transition have been coming into female spaces for years.

This stopped being an individual issue when legislation was passed that allows any man access to female spaces, sports and prisons so long as he says he identifies as a woman. Now it is a socail issue.

Do you really not see the danger this puts women and girls in?

It wasnt a transwomen that showed a little girl a semi hard penis in a spa. It was a whole ass man with a beard. And the spa legally had to allow this.

You guys who defend this cannot seem to get past this trans thing enough to realize what the issue is. Which is disappointing because its typically your team here who is always talking about nuance and context. There is a disconnect here where the fact that predatory men lie seems to not be realized. Either for convenience, because the need to be tribal with politics outweighs the ability to be fair and objective.....or this point just isnt hitting home at all regardless of how many incidence of sexual violence occurs.

Are you really reading me as hostile?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blurt ~ I’m glad there are posters like you around. I also come here for entertainment and to blow off steam.

It took at lot of healing for me to get where I am today and I’m sure you’ve watched me emotionally vomit along the way…. everyone caught a glimpse of a hiccup here while I am still coming to terms with who I was vs. who I’ve worked to become in this thread.

Just remember the law of attraction and how your true vibration impacts who and what you attract tremendously. Good people always win in the end, while the ones who refuse to do the work will bleed out their broken onto others.

Be true to YOU… love yourself AND your flaws. Xoxo

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look at the bright side. Every so often we’ll get to see a video of a headless transcretin being thrown off a rooftop now that the Taliban are back in charge of trashcanistan

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at the bright side. Every so often we’ll get to see a video of a headless transcretin being thrown off a rooftop now that the Taliban are back in charge of trashcanistan

The Taliban and their religion is disgusting. It’s mind boggling how insecure men are about the power of the female orgasms #SMH

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
love yourself AND your flaws

Love yourself and accept your flaws and try to correct your flaws.

I went 1 for 4 today.

I do not love the "3rd strike looking" or the "ground out to first base". Those I can try to correct for next time. The "line out to short stop" was solid contact and just hit right at him.

So I am really 2 for 4 for at bats that I accept, do not love.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll never understand how or why men are homophobic. I’ve been objectified and verbally harassed since I was 14 years old by men.

But men have the audacity to say you should die before there should be any chance of you making me question my own sexuality. SMH

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The Taliban and their religion is disgusting. It’s mind boggling how insecure men are about the power of the female orgasms #SMH
Can blurt have a “female orgasm”!

asking for a friend

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

asking for a friend

No. Not at all, actually. I don’t think your clothing choices have anything to do with achieving climax.

But men who have had testicular cancer can.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

asking for a friend

No. Not at all, actually. I don’t think your clothing choices have anything to do with achieving climax.

Clothing choices do have a lot to do with ones state of mind tho. Which isn’t a problem nessicarily until grown men decide to remove those clothes in female only places gratuitously

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

asking for a friend

Clothing choices do have a lot to do with ones state of mind tho. Which isn’t a problem nessicarily until grown men decide to remove those clothes in female only places gratuitously

I don’t think public restrooms are safe for anyone. Perhaps they should have 1-2 PRIVATE stalls that swing both ways.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

asking for a friend

I don’t think public restrooms are safe for anyone. Perhaps they should have 1-2 PRIVATE stalls that swing both ways.
Was referring specifically to the WI spa incident

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Look, I'm not in the mood for a serious debate, but your fluffy headed pro LGBT views do grate and get on my nerves....

I assume you know heterosexual men, not just homos? Ask them what they think about faggotry and queers in general.

If they are supportive of that lifestyle, they likely dabble in it themselves.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

asking for a friend

Was referring specifically to the WI spa incident

Are you talking about this?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!