Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, D…. this has less to do with my ego than it does dropping my guard and answering questions honestly with a few of the old regs from TV and then being subjected to a dog pile when I’ve clearly stated I’m not here for that.

People can’t maintain healthy boundaries even with a block feature and that is toxic AF.

Sorry, I have too much to lose at this point.
What happened now?

Prowler wants to hit rewind on my life to a place I’ve moved forward from and he isn’t a licensed therapist and I don’t need to be subjected to this BS.

I don’t want a man telling me what to do or how to live after everything I went through in my marriage.

I was happy and had some free time while I was fixing my house. I figured I would try to do this sober and it’s just too upsetting when people do shit like this.

Prowler doesn't matter. What he says doesn't matter. Put him on ignore. Done.

I think that Prowler and I both represent a huge void in each other’s lives….

Apparently they couldn’t have children, which is something I just found out, but have the solid marriage.

My children are my life and my marriage was a shamble.

In any event… we both smelled each others weaknesses long ago on CO and that came to fruition here.

I always put my children’s happiness first, which is why being online to fill that void was convenient way back when I didn’t want to get divorced so they had a 2 parent home. I’m not going to jeopardize my boyfriend and what we have NOW by being online all the time drinking and carrying on. I have drawn the healthy boundary before I even logged back in.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Actually, D…. this has less to do with my ego than it does dropping my guard and answering questions honestly with a few of the old regs from TV and then being subjected to a dog pile when I’ve clearly stated I’m not here for that.

People can’t maintain healthy boundaries even with a block feature and that is toxic AF.

What happened now?

Prowler wants to hit rewind on my life to a place I’ve moved forward from and he isn’t a licensed therapist and I don’t need to be subjected to this BS.

I don’t want a man telling me what to do or how to live after everything I went through in my marriage.

I was happy and had some free time while I was fixing my house. I figured I would try to do this sober and it’s just too upsetting when people do shit like this.

Apparently they couldn’t have children, which is something I just found out, but have the solid marriage.

In any event… we both smelled each others weaknesses long ago on CO and that came to fruition here.

I always put my children’s happiness first, which is why being online to fill that void was convenient way back when I didn’t want to get divorced so they had a 2 parent home. I’m not going to jeopardize my boyfriend and what we have NOW by being online all the time drinking and carrying on. I have drawn the healthy boundary before I even logged back in.

I completely understand this. Always put your sobriety FIRST. Taking care of you is the best thing you can do for your kids.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I just google things I dont understand so I can follow lol

Well that certainly explains things.

I was beginning to wonder.

No Blurt...

Maybe instead of the stream of negative comments about my character you could just counter or refute my stances?

No, Dove.

If I wanted to counter or refute stances, I'd join the Harvard College Debating Union.

This is Bastard Factory, home of the Stream of Negative Comments About People's Character.

You might want to look to improve your tab-switching prowess.

Plus, it's a well known fact that there's always someone wrong on the internet. You might want to consider not hogging that glory all to yourself.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prowler once posted a photograph of a restaurant receipts to prove that he had just eaten at a restaurant.

That is the most amusing thing he has ever done on the boards.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Prowler once posted a photograph of a restaurant receipts to prove that he had just eaten at a restaurant.

Why would anyone want to prove that? I don't get it.

Cuz he’s an idiot. He also posted a picture of a pregnant Latina chick, claiming it was me and proof I was fat. That fucking moron didn’t realize the chick in the pic was actually pregnant .

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cuz he’s an idiot. He also posted a picture of a pregnant Latina chick, claiming it was me and proof I was fat. That fucking moron didn’t realize the chick in the pic was actually pregnant .

LOL, well I have enough new information from reading the thread to be cruel about it. In the spirit of Murdock's spiritual generosity, I won't post what I'm thinking.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

LOL, well I have enough new information from reading the thread to be cruel about it. In the spirit of Murdock's spiritual generosity, I won't post what I'm thinking.

He’s harmless.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He’s harmless.

I don't doubt it. A person can be both harmless and a jerk though.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
With geniuses of deception and social camouflage like you and the salsa slug, how did any of us mere mortals stand a chance against your superior wits and intellect?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
With geniuses of deception and social camouflage like you and the salsa slug, how did any of us mere mortals stand a chance against your superior wits and intellect?

giphy.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It is interesting watching flea and others mention stunts that I have pulled in the past. Amusing.

They are still trying to cope. Trying to heal....

They do not understand why they have been psychologically scarred. They just know they have been scarred. Deeply.

And they think explaining what happened to them will help their anguish.

Like a group of TheProwler's Victims Anonymous, sitting around in a circle, revealing their...

trauma...

thinking it will....

help.

It will not.

I work on different levels.

Lily, step up if you feel you are deserving.

There is always room for more at the monthly TPVA meeting.

"Hello, my name is flea. It has been 4 years since TheProwler victimized me. Last week was tough. I tried to...."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is interesting watching flea and others mention stunts that I have pulled in the past. Amusing.

They do not understand why they have been psychologically scarred. They just know they have been scarred. Deeply.

Like a group of TheProwler's Victims Anonymous, sitting around in a circle, revealing their...

trauma...

thinking it will....

help.

It will not.

"Hello, my name is flea. It has been 4 years since TheProwler victimized me. Last week was tough. I tried to...."

How long have you been playing keyboard warrior for exactly?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

trauma...

thinking it will....

help.

It will not.

Fool, stfu. I’m the reason you’ve been MIA all these years :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just google things I dont understand so I can follow lol

Well that certainly explains things.

I was beginning to wonder.

No Blurt...

Maybe instead of the stream of negative comments about my character you could just counter or refute my stances?

No, Dove.

If I wanted to counter or refute stances, I'd join the Harvard College Debating Union.

This is Bastard Factory, home of the Stream of Negative Comments About People's Character.

You might want to look to improve your tab-switching prowess.

Plus, it's a well known fact that there's always someone wrong on the internet. You might want to consider not hogging that glory all to yourself.

Pretty sad, Blurt.

But I guess I do give left leaners way too much undeserved credit.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

trauma...

thinking it will....

help.

It will not.

Fool, stfu. I’m the reason you’ve been MIA all these years :LOL3:

While there are times that I have felt guilty for beating a victim of past abuse, that guilt is not the reason I have not been around these forums for a while.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Which btw is deemed appropriate content for Bastard Factory.

But discussing topics of things that actually impact everyone?

Well we gotta save those convos for a Harvard debate teams. Which btw is a just another way of saying they dont want to have to listen to the poors or the trashy workers.

Classist little bitches.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

What happened now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We all know why you'd never provide a receipt from a restaurant you had just eaten at.

WHat would that number look like, 4 maybe 5,000.00 if it were a fast food joint?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He has a "lurking alt" people.

Do you have an emoji interpreter too you splashdick retard?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I don't understand your question, but no matter. It's clear that your past encounters with Peaches have planted a treble hook somewhere in your alimentary calnal, south of your duodenum. I feel sorry for you, almost. And I think I'll try to start a thread this weekend imploring people to cut you some slack.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don't understand your question, but no matter. It's clear that your past encounters with Peaches have planted a treble hook somewhere in your alimentary calnal, south of your duodenum. I feel sorry for you, almost. And I think I'll try to start a thread this weekend imploring people to cut you some slack.
Yo ankle monster, piss off. I don't wanna catch your kooties and have my nose fall off

Freak

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

We all know why you'd never provide a receipt from a restaurant you had just eaten at.

WHat would that number look like, 4 maybe 5,000.00 if it were a fast food joint?

That's one of the reasons why she had to file for bankruptcy, that and the plumbers bills...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

trauma...

thinking it will....

help.

It will not.

Didn't you try out for Vitriol's Knights of Fire Flame gang but were turned down?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Didn't you try out for Vitriol's Knights of Fire Flame gang but were turned down?

Never heard of it.

They might have been trying to recruit me, but were unable to locate me.

Regardless, my contract at The Furnace prevents me from joining any Minor League Flame Group. Gotta protect The Brand.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
People file for bankruptcy all the time. It’s not that big of a deal. I chased debtors guilty of contractual breach into this arena for years. Most of the times even the most reckless of debtors get to keep their homes, etc.

One should also consider which type of bankruptcy she filed for. I wasn’t on CO when the mined PI rape troll of Oak went down on the public board, but I do remember when the CO boys chased her to our site and they ALL were banned immediately.

I recall a rumor that she filed bankruptcy on a defunct business venture. Hardly fodder for trolling, but the violation of her RL was enough to make anyone in the community horrified.

People who do things like this should experience a negative community backlash. We are ALL guilty of lashing out from time to time… but words are words and screenshots are something entirely more invasive.

Personally, I am offended and hurt that she was attacked by so many here simultaneously for being “fat” and that a photo was allowed to be posted without her consent.