Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Actually, D…. this has less to do with my ego than it does dropping my guard and answering questions honestly with a few of the old regs from TV and then being subjected to a dog pile when I’ve clearly stated I’m not here for that.

People can’t maintain healthy boundaries even with a block feature and that is toxic AF.

Sorry, I have too much to lose at this point.
What happened now?

Prowler wants to hit rewind on my life to a place I’ve moved forward from and he isn’t a licensed therapist and I don’t need to be subjected to this BS.

I don’t want a man telling me what to do or how to live after everything I went through in my marriage.

I was happy and had some free time while I was fixing my house. I figured I would try to do this sober and it’s just too upsetting when people do shit like this.

Oh fuck him. Have you seen what he’s married to??:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m here for Murdock whooping Muscle boy Prowlers ass

Convince her to stick around....

...it's just a game. No use getting upset and tuck tailing...
I'll take Murdock over Oak any day of the week
Actually, D…. this has less to do with my ego than it does dropping my guard and answering questions honestly with a few of the old regs from TV and then being subjected to a dog pile when I’ve clearly stated I’m not here for that.

People can’t maintain healthy boundaries even with a block feature and that is toxic AF.

What happened now?

Prowler wants to hit rewind on my life to a place I’ve moved forward from and he isn’t a licensed therapist and I don’t need to be subjected to this BS.

I don’t want a man telling me what to do or how to live after everything I went through in my marriage.

I was happy and had some free time while I was fixing my house. I figured I would try to do this sober and it’s just too upsetting when people do shit like this.
Aaaaah fuck that bullshit. Can’t stand characters that go that route. This Prowler dude is new here, or at least his username is. Does he go by any other names...I’ll fuck him up for you if you like? Just chill and take some time off if you need. You’re a good sort.
:ThumbsUp1:

Prowler is awesome.

He is just doing his usual Prowler trolling that he has done to pretty much everyone....myself included.

But it is pretty funny a person who got mad at me because I disagreed with her support of BLM, decided to block me, put me on ignore HERE and then show up using personal information she obtained from being "friends" with me off board and brought a situation involving my 16 year old daughter onto the forum in some psychotic endeavor to use THIS board to attack my relationship with my kids.

And she cant even deal with a bit of roasting from P shes gonna run off over it?

What a weak narcissistic person. This is what being self absorbed looks like. She was on here throwing twisted and dishonest versions of real life things about me and Big, about my daughters, ranting like a rabid lunatic (while claiming I was on ignore.....so shes also a coward attacking someone personally and blocking them from punching back), screaming that I have "borderline personality disorder" and trying to get me banned

And shes ready to leave over Prowler hurting her massive ego? Omg lol.

You know her and Oak show up taking nasty personal shots with no sense of integrity just out of pure personal visciousness and I just shut it down when it's too gross and stupid to deal with.

But they both whine and threaten to leave when other people take lighter shots at them.

What childish babies. Here is a thought. If you dont like getting ripped on or mocked? Maybe treat other people with more respect. But being nasty, condescending, insulting and then all viscious to the point of dragging stuff to the board that doesnt belong here and then crying foul and saying its "toxic" only when you get shit back? What a fucking joke.

Maybe consider it's not the board that's toxic. JS.

Because I want to maintain my sobriety…. Again it was a dog pile here about BLM after you had me banned on SG. I haven’t chased Chaos through the bowels of the internet for over a decade.

Stop making it seem like everyone is here for the same reason YOU are.
Listen.. you know I wouldn't lie to you

Dove NEVER even hinted at the idea of having you banned at SG

To the contrary, she wanted you there

just sayin'

Omfg. Still with this?

She lies about me so much she believes her own crap.

I have no idea where she gets this stupid idiocy.

You've told her this 5 times. Let her believe it....she doesnt listen to fuck all anyone says anyway.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bastard Factory has a good trolling style...blow-ins tend to “flame” and then quickly scuttle off to their preferred forums and talk about how they “flamed” a Bastard Factory troll. It really means a lot to these lame underlings. They wear this turn-tail Noddy badge with such honour. It’s kinda cute in a cringeworthy way...like @Blurt ’s moobs for example!
:GiggleBitch:

images

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bastard Factory has a good trolling style...blow-ins tend to “flame” and then quickly scuttle off to their preferred forums and talk about how they “flamed” a Bastard Factory troll. It really means a lot to these lame underlings. They wear this turn-tail Noddy badge with such honour. It’s kinda cute in a cringeworthy way...like @Blurt ’s moobs for example!

images

Bro... that pic looks a lot like the picture I saw of him.

It was really disturbing to be honest

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Not me.... I don't leave physical threats ever.... instead choosing subtle things like the old "sharing water in a desert" standby...

The only thing I have ever done physically was meeting GAY ALPO at JFK and punching his lights out.

That fucker tried acting stupid when I confronted him..."I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never heard a flame forum. I am here to pickup my granddaughter."...but that shit does not work in real life. I cold cocked that motherfucker HARD!!!

Totally worth the broken hand and 2 months in NYC jail.

I missed several pages of melodama here in just a few hours, but that's how it works. I read through it, I had five or six quotes tabbed up to comment on, but fuck that... that convo is done. I only wanna comment on you and Alpo.

I can recall a time at CO when he would get spazzed up and post a century a day, on the regular.

But then there was an awesome week where you and Peaches (or whatever alt he was using) and some other dude I can't remember) would just tag team Alpo and get THREE HUNDRED posts a day out of him, and he was only getting four hours of sleep at best.

That was a fun time. I still like the way you compose posts with a lot of HTML, colored letters, formatting and stuff, and it does reassure me that you're that same dude, but OTOH you seem to have lost some of your old sizzle. Maybe it's like nine-ball, where you gotta shoot a few racks to get yer stroke back.

Anyway, nice to see ya again.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

Bro... that pic looks a lot like the picture I saw of him.

It was really disturbing to be honest
Was he all tranvestitesque in this disturbing pic? Was he wearing a hard nugget-manufacturing turd corset by any chance. Corsets do that so they say...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
tumblr_msh0cnsAfx1rt0n8fo8_400.gifv

I missed several pages of melodama here in just a few hours, but that's how it works. I read through it, I had five or six quotes tabbed up to comment on, but fuck that... that convo is done. I only wanna comment on you and Alpo.

I can recall a time at CO when he would get spazzed up and post a century a day, on the regular.

But then there was an awesome week where you and Peaches (or whatever alt he was using) and some other dude I can't remember) would just tag team Alpo and get THREE HUNDRED posts a day out of him, and he was only getting four hours of sleep at best.

That was a fun time. I still like the way you compose posts with a lot of HTML, colored letters, formatting and stuff, and it does reassure me that you're that same dude, but OTOH you seem to have lost some of your old sizzle. Maybe it's like nine-ball, where you gotta shoot a few racks to get yer stroke back.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Not me.... I don't leave physical threats ever.... instead choosing subtle things like the old "sharing water in a desert" standby...

The only thing I have ever done physically was meeting GAY ALPO at JFK and punching his lights out.

That fucker tried acting stupid when I confronted him..."I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never heard a flame forum. I am here to pickup my granddaughter."...but that shit does not work in real life. I cold cocked that motherfucker HARD!!!

And here we go Blow-In philosophical thought and the who’s who of other forum shenanigans. No class and zero fresh content.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There is no way Alpha Nova was a human person. He had to be some sort of bot.

He actually doxxed me lol. He included stuff that wasnt even me as well haha. Just some other woman with my name but like an 18 year age difference he didnt notice lol

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

And here we go Blow-In philosophical thought and the who’s who of other forum shenanigans. No class and zero fresh content.

Don't be talking about shit ya don't understand, ya rummy. When it comes to "fresh content" you've never showed anything except PWD and skirt chasing.

Go the fuck ON with yer badself.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Don't be talking about shit ya don't understand, ya rummy. When it comes to "fresh content" you've never showed anything except PWD and skirt chasing.

is this your way of saying " I am deformed, hear me roar" ?

asking for a friend

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I have more firsthand political experience than the combined majority of this forum. Why don’t you fuck off back to your other forum, or are they over your mundane drivel? Get a fucking life you pole_smoker!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He was Peaches...
I’ve heard bad things about this carrot. Is it in a wheelchair?
Well, he is the same guy that told the board he had to excuse himself for the evening so that he go jerkoff to a then 12 year old Natalie Portman.

pretty twisted degenerate huh?
Really? Well that says it all. If I relentlessly attacked Jake/Peaches/Levon or whoever this fucking clown wants to call itself, it will have a nervous breakdown. Fucking prats like these need a subtle tap on the dome with a sledgehammer!
:STFU3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What happened now?

Prowler doesn't matter. What he says doesn't matter. Put him on ignore. Done.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok guys my guy is about to get home and I need to go visine my eyeballs or he is gonna get mad that I’m crying and his mouth is out of control and he knows I post here.

Have a nice weekend, everybody…. even Freud.

I hope you feel better. Never let these cunts make you cry. Soooooooo not worth it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What happened now?

Good afternoon Lily. It’s all good now...it’s all smelling like roses. One need only put degenerates like @Gutterballs on ignore...he lives in his mother’s basement and masturbates profusely, using his own feces as lube. I shit you not!

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

What happened now?

Good afternoon Lily. It’s all good now...it’s all smelling like roses. One need only put degenerates like @Gutterballs on ignore...he lives in his mother’s basement and masturbates profusely, using his own feces as lube. I shit you not!
Thanks for painting that horid picture

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What happened now?

It’s a horridly debased cretin this @Gutterballs aka fromHell...sorry Ols!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What happened now?

Good to know. People are fucked up. It only escalates once it gets personal.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

What happened now?

Trouble follows that guy wherever he goes lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

What happened now?

Where is Gutterballs?? I feel like fighting lol