Something for Seaboobs to rub his tequila worm out to....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
20190822-032703.jpg

Do damage, mate...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

20190822-032703.jpg

Your mama raised a moron, and it tickles me pink, that you continue with your own family

Do damage, mate...

Both of those lungs are dead though. JS lol

So is the fool who owns em.

Well yeah.....I was just pointing out that even the person who had the nice lung is also dead.

It's the same end result.

I quit smoking over a year ago and it's one of the best choices I made. I taste food better. Smell things better. My skin looks better. My stamina is better and I swear even my kidney disease hasnt been bad.

I'll die eventually anyway but my quality of life is so much better now.

I know it's very hard and you need to really want to..... so I avoid preaching.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Smokers suck for a number of reasons. Being addicted to tobacco is no excuse to pollute my air, smash your butts out in the gutter, speak with cigarette breath. Hurry up and die, or quit

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Smokers suck for a number of reasons. Being addicted to tobacco is no excuse to pollute my air, smash your butts out in the gutter, speak with cigarette breath. Hurry up and die, or quit

I don't smoke( tobacco) and I don't drink,two out of three ain't bad - - - - - - -

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

the butts on the beach piss me off

But I’m Gen X and was a smoker into my 20s. I didn’t want to raise smokers and/or potheads… so I quit as soon as my oldest was 4.

I’m not gonna lie… I fire up every now and again, but it’s always a bummed smoke after closing at a club standing on a sidewalk chatting with people I’ve met that night.

I have the exact opposite of a foot fetish. YIKES! I bet he can grab things with those….

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Murdy should take its place... she's certainly the right height for a young child...