This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin is a real cock lover isn’t he?
7ohg3s.jpg

Yes Stubby that is a very luxurious cruise! :LOL:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lotte Skoring has nice boobs. She showed me. Well I seen them while we were fucking.

I fucked a midget once… he was terrible at kissing and it was mostly missionary with heavy eye contact. Before it was over, he shoved a coke bottle up his ass and made noises like a donkey.

His tits were SPECTACULAR tho. Nice ripe B cups starting to bulge around the sides… reminded me of being 15 again ****sighs****

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I fucked a midget once… he was terrible at kissing and it was mostly missionary with heavy eye contact. Before it was over, he shoved a coke bottle up his ass and made noises like a donkey.

His tits were SPECTACULAR tho. Nice ripe B cups starting to bulge around the sides… reminded me of being 15 again ****sighs****
Was this Midget from Tijuana by any chance?

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All righty then. The Poll has officially closed and in a 5-4 decision Moobs defeats Boobs which only confirms how very gay this board is. 5 of the 9 votes cast were for men's tits though the individual or winning pare shall we say is happily for a genuine and endlessly charming female person which is encouraging. Regrettably I must inform the other 3 who vote for Ms Bud's that I am claiming the winner for myself and do not believe in sharing so too bad there. Thank you all for your participation in this important and revealing study.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
All righty then. The Poll has officially closed and in a 5-4 decision Moobs defeats Boobs which only confirms how very gay this board is. 5 of the 9 votes cast were for men's tits though the individual or winning pare shall we say is happily for a genuine and endlessly charming female person which is encouraging. Regrettably I must inform the other 3 who vote for Ms Bud's that I am claiming the winner for myself and do not believe in sharing so too bad there. Thank you all for your participation in this important and revealing study.
Conservatives lose elections!