Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Oderin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Look how gross these incel BLM phonies think they provide solice.. choke on your bullets murderer

OMG she's gross you insects.. that's why you'll never appreciate another's opinion

MELPYFU_o.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ya that must be it , couldn't be that I lost my stripes , so now I don't have to be MOD neutral.. watch me dance goober
Why did you lose your stripes, bro

You seemed pretty ok to me. A whole lot better than that dipshit freakshow Flynn

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
So how do these maggots feel when they force their dirty rapist values on the feeble, tearing apart their souls and not declaring them for birth certificates.. revolting how your kind store these lost souls and rip them open with your hate leaving unfulfilled hopes and a desperation that only leaves your putrid soul longing for a "ultimate release " ,playing with the death breath has never been norm and never will be..

But you do you. It's just an opion

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So how do these maggots feel when they force their dirty rapist values on the feeble, tearing apart their souls and not declaring them for birth certificates.. revolting how your kind store these lost souls and rip them open with your hate leaving unfulfilled hopes and a desperation that only leaves your putrid soul longing for a "ultimate release " ,playing with the death breath has never been norm and never will be..

But you do you. It's just an opion
TLDR edit that down to 25 words, or less.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Why did you lose your stripes, bro

You seemed pretty ok to me. A whole lot better than that dipshit freakshow Flynn
I need to have a voice right now.. I am loyal to this place so the stripes aren't necessary, I'll miss the privileges but am excited to see both these MODs in action, I do think they may help to stir it up more then me at this current time as I'm handling a bunch IRL.. BF and I are still tight and kicking off transactions was a parting gift until I'm able to be more invested here..

TLDR: I Got some IRL issues

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I need to have a voice right now.. I am loyal to this place so the stripes aren't necessary, I'll miss the privileges but am excited to see both these MODs in action, I do think they may help to stir it up more then me at this current time as I'm handling a bunch IRL.. BF and I are still tight and kicking off transactions was a parting gift until I'm able to be more invested here..

TLDR: I Got some IRL issues
So basically you’re saying things are cool and admin sucks cock

Got it. All the best to you, bro

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
What part of "Poll" are you not understanding? Or is this some misbegotten attempt at "trolling"?
Is it "trolling" when I laugh at how innept the OP is at making a "poll" thread without providing examples.. how is it to apply honest unbiased voting when nothing relevant is provided to vote on..

This isn't some rigged election, no way this vote can be manipulated away

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it "trolling" when I laugh at how innept the OP is at making a "poll" thread without providing examples.. how is it to apply honest unbiased voting when nothing relevant is provided to vote on..

This isn't some rigged election no way this vote can be manipulated away
I don't know what longitude you is operating from, but where I am at up to and touching the 45th parallel, it is way too early to be so boring.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I vote this is a cancer thread and everyone reading it should bleach their eyes from this parasitic epitome of loss forced on us in some heinous uneducated and detrimental treachery..

This topic is what brain rot is the equivalent too..

You lose intelligence just reading it

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I know, just fucking kill yourself , record it.. no boobs means your life amounts to nothing.. It's the simplest of things really..

No one will care when they find you..

Probably appreciate you more so that's a positive..

If OP has any self esteem it's just the logical thing to do..

Scum is all you can ever rise to be .. bottom rung as usaul..

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
he grew up with two fathers who dressed in women's clothing you know.

and shower time was always a bit of an ""experience"" for him with those two
But with their "love" he was willing to except the hate that was produced during the ravages of love in which we now know is how to properly execute full "acceptance" .. I feel for his kind thinking it's what's required for social interactions.. it's his go to move now