Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Oderin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm not going to fucking tell you again.
RemoteLikableAmoeba-size_restricted.gif

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now thisall reminds me of the story told by David Johansen in the Scorcese doc about when the Dolls first plaid more rural Long Island and all the "men" moved away from the stage...the women moved closer and the boys started a fightin in the back over who was gonna suck whose cock and who was gonna get ass fucked. Homos gonna be homos I guess. HOMO HOMO HOMO

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Another sexaully confused bloke.. show that support you weak animal abuser

I'm really surprised you're here.

I would have figured you being the emotional tard you are, would have already tried to take your own life with nothing more than a used condom and a pair of rusty pliers.

Speaking of "animals," not to worry you little weak cunt, I promise to make Breakfall stop picking on your fragile ass, should he ever come around.

Okay, Princess?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'm really surprised you're here.

I would have figured you being the emotional tard you are, would have already tried to take your own life with nothing more than a used condom and a pair of rusty pliers.

Speaking of "animals," not to worry you little weak cunt, I promise to make Breakfall stop picking on your fragile ass, should he ever come around.

Okay, Princess?

I'm just glad your not stuck on repeat like the last decade of your miserable life.. Proved to all that encompasses you and your desperate pleas that @Dove owned your existence.. What a life you must lead knowing at any time you might lose your composure and decide your life is so shit it amounts to others self worth on this forum..

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm just glad you not stuck on repeat like the last decade of your miserable life.. Proved to all that encompass you and your desperate pleas that @Dove owned your existence.. What a life you must lead knowing at any time you might loss your composure and decide your life is so shit it amount to other self worth on this forum..

Because it was me that took a "self-imposed" hiatus from the forums, right?

From what I read out here, it seemed like that Breakfall Superman punched your hymen to Mexico, and you're just now getting back after retrieving your meaty disc.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Because it was me that took a "self-imposed" hiatus from the forums, right?

From what I read out here, it seemed like that Breakfall Superman punched your hymen to Mexico, and you're just now getting back after retrieving your meaty disc.
Watch out , Ill just tell you how awesome @Dove is and you'll go back into psychosis