New Woke State Sets Another Single Day Record

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Over 71,000 cases today. Just about every other day, Hochul's state is breaking records. Proof positive that draconian measures like lockdowns, vax passports and mandates are working so fucking well. Now double down on what's not working you stupid white twat.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Over 71,000 cases today. Just about every other day, Hochul's state is breaking records. Proof positive that draconian measures like lockdowns, vax passports and mandates are working so fucking well. Now double down on what's not working you stupid white twat.
It's almost like the states with more people, seem to get more cases of a pandemic, holy fuck this is like yer No Bell prize type shit!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
where did they hurt you ??
In my common sense, ya faggit.

Hi lohkTarde
how yeh dooin ?
LOoKin' good bro

1_Untitled-design-73.png

ffs :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hi lohkTarde
how yeh dooin ?
LOoKin' good bro

1_Untitled-design-73.png

Go shave those wigs growing from your ears, fuckwad. What a dirty hippie faggit! :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

Why LOhktaRde, I almost feel that thir weren't very friendly, inclined almost to say downright hostile ..
why I just don't know what ever I wood do knowing we weren't friends ..
1_Untitled-design-73.png
Hey retard, if you're gonna post a pic and air claim its me, the guy has to be bald like me. Its sad that I have to remind a simpleton like you of these things. Now go try again, dummy. I expect great things from you next time! :Sad:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hi lohkTarde
how yeh dooin ?
LOoKin' good bro

1_Untitled-design-73.png

Go shave those wigs growing from your ears, fuckwad. What a dirty hippie faggit! :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

Why LOhktaRde, I almost feel that thir weren't very friendly, inclined almost to say downright hostile ..
1_Untitled-design-73.png
Hey retard, if you're gonna post a pic and air claim its me, the guy has to be bald like me. Its sad that I have to remind a simpleton like you of these things. Now go try again, dummy. I expect great things from you next time! :Sad:

are you really bald ?? I don't fuck with the bald, nasty fucking race, all fucking SKIN FFS ... WHERE DOES IT STOP !!!
Naww man, JUST KNOWING THAT NOW I hafta shower , I just puked in my mouth ffs BALD ??

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hi lohkTarde
how yeh dooin ?
LOoKin' good bro

1_Untitled-design-73.png

1_Untitled-design-73.png

are you really bald ?? I don't fuck with the bald, nasty fucking race, all fucking SKIN FFS ... WHERE DOES IT STOP !!!
Naww man, JUST KNOWING THAT NOW I hafta shower , I just puked in my mouth ffs BALD ??
Damn, dummy. You really are a stupid assed retard. You prolly puked in a cup and ate it!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hi lohkTarde
how yeh dooin ?
LOoKin' good bro

1_Untitled-design-73.png

1_Untitled-design-73.png

Damn, dummy. You really are a stupid assed retard. You prolly puked in a cup and ate it!

BALD ?? no wonder you yammer on about guns LMFAO
fuck when you sweat it must be fucking gross

you just jelly my ears have more hair than your head BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hi lohkTarde
how yeh dooin ?
LOoKin' good bro

1_Untitled-design-73.png

1_Untitled-design-73.png

LOL! Nobody is jelly of your dirty, unkempt ears! Fukin dumbass!

BTW, you'll never be able to own weapons like me:
A. cause you're poor AF
B. Your a slave of nanny gubmints
C. You'd shoot your flea bitten face off!
:NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Hi lohkTarde
how yeh dooin ?
LOoKin' good bro

1_Untitled-design-73.png

1_Untitled-design-73.png
If you respond with a pic of the old white male libtard, make sure it's in drag. Oh yeah, the setting has to be inside a girl's washroom.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Hi lohkTarde
how yeh dooin ?
LOoKin' good bro

1_Untitled-design-73.png

1_Untitled-design-73.png
If you respond with a pic of the old white male libtard, make sure it's in drag. Oh yeah, the setting has to be inside a girl's washroom.
if-we-allow-homosexuals-to-marry-whos-going-to-take-19673842.png

Look him up, Trumpfag.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hi lohkTarde
how yeh dooin ?
LOoKin' good bro

1_Untitled-design-73.png

1_Untitled-design-73.png

Bald and balding men are almost all repulsive.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As always you foul piece of shit. Thank a LIB, they let you immigrate from the crowded shit hole where you came from. You need to be deported.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's almost like the states with more people, seem to get more cases of a pandemic, holy fuck this is like yer No Bell prize type shit!
that's not what you say when Florida gets a few cases out of the blue. Contradict yourself much, cocksucker?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Please tell me they didn’t waste any vaccines on your boy ass

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hi lohkTarde
how yeh dooin ?
LOoKin' good bro

1_Untitled-design-73.png

1_Untitled-design-73.png
if-we-allow-homosexuals-to-marry-whos-going-to-take-19673842.png

Look him up, Trumpfag.
You aint sucking MY dick, faggit!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hi lohkTarde
how yeh dooin ?
LOoKin' good bro

1_Untitled-design-73.png

1_Untitled-design-73.png

Bald and balding men are almost all repulsive.
Sure we are....till a gold diggin hoebag like you catches a glint off my W2....... PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Except for Florida which gets spikes of covid because they are a red state.

Tourism and snowbirds have no impact on them. It's because DeSantis exists.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

THey have no self awareness whatsoever so the cock muncher will have no idea how big he pwned himself

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

THey have no self awareness whatsoever so the cock muncher will have no idea how big he pwned himself

He literally just started a thread about FL cases rising.

Its fucking winter when all the snow birds migrate... no shit the cases will rise.

The issue is they dont care about the pandemic, they care about villanizing all their political opposition because it's the only way their "side" ever wins. By smearing and attacking the competition.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My great grandparents moved to California from the east coast when they were in their early 20s. My grandfather and father were born in California, as was I. My children were also born there. But we all moved away. The whole family is gone, other than my two siblings.

California is a beautiful state, and I feel lucky to have grown up there. I have many great memories of both Northern and Southern California. I lived in Santa Cruz, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. There are so many beautiful places there.

But the state has gone to shit. Two bad things happened, imo. First, people moved there from all over the country because of the weather and the landscape. It is now far too crowded for comfort. And because of the millions of people who moved there, and all the real estate speculation, prices are absurd. You can only afford to live well if you make a shit ton of money or you inherited money and/or property. It has turned into a state of gross economic disparity. The poverty is stunning, depressing, inexcusable. This is happening all over the US now as the middle class vanishes, but California is among the worst. Not because it's a blue state, but because there are too many people there, and there is too much greed and corruption (regardless of political party).

I am very glad to be gone, and I am glad I don't have to go there to be with my kids. Fuck American greed. Fuck California.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But the state has gone to shit. Two bad things happened, imo. First, people moved there from all over the country because of the weather and the landscape. It is now far too crowded for comfort.
What a hypocritical thing to say for someone who supports allowing every insect imaginable to crawl across the Mexican border into our country

THIS.. is exactly why people hate you fucking prog vermin filth. your hypocrisy has no bottom