New Woke State Sets Another Single Day Record

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But the state has gone to shit. Two bad things happened, imo. First, people moved there from all over the country because of the weather and the landscape. It is now far too crowded for comfort.
What a hypocritical thing to say for someone who supports allowing every insect imaginable to crawl across the Mexican border into our country

THIS.. is exactly why people hate you fucking prog vermin filth. your hypocrisy has no bottom

Link to any post I ever made in support of illegal immigration. I'll tell you ahead of time that you won't find one, because I don't support it.

I am a legal immigrant, and I understand full well why there are laws regarding immigration in every country.

What I do support, you brainless maggot, is humane treatment of economic refugees, and a world-wide solution for the problem of mass immigration. It's about war and economics. Having meltdowns like you and your victimized ilk is never going to solve this problem.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But the state has gone to shit. Two bad things happened, imo. First, people moved there from all over the country because of the weather and the landscape. It is now far too crowded for comfort.
What a hypocritical thing to say for someone who supports allowing every insect imaginable to crawl across the Mexican border into our country

THIS.. is exactly why people hate you fucking prog vermin filth. your hypocrisy has no bottom

Link to any post I ever made in support of illegal immigration. I'll tell you ahead of time that you won't find one, because I don't support it.

I am a legal immigrant, and I understand full well why there are laws regarding immigration in every country.

What I do support, you brainless maggot, is humane treatment of economic refugees, and a world-wide solution for the problem of mass immigration. It's about war and economics. Having meltdowns like you and your victimized ilk is never going to solve this problem.
Bullshit. Trump tried to curb these vermin from slithering across our border and you did nothing but demonize him for it

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bullshit. Trump tried to curb these vermin from slithering across our border and you did nothing but demonize him for it

I demonized him for his specific policies. Again, are you too stupid to understand that doesn't mean I support illegal immigration.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I demonized him for his specific policies. Again, are you too stupid to understand that doesn't mean I support illegal immigration.
When you shoot down the people who are trying to do something about in favor of the people who promote you actually are supporting in you brainless twat

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Over 71,000 cases today. Just about every other day, Hochul's state is breaking records. Proof positive that draconian measures like lockdowns, vax passports and mandates are working so fucking well. Now double down on what's not working you stupid white twat.

It is all onicron which is essentially just a cold. They should open everything up and encourage people to get it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well liar, one things for certain, YOU people voted for all of californias ails. Once it became what YOU voted for, your hypocrite ass left.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Link to where it's just US who are racist and xenophobic because we dont support illegal immigration?

How do you reconcile OUR desire for legal immigration is somehow racist but yours isnt?

Seriously explain THAT? Because so far you and H share the right wing immigration stance but you call us racists for it.

You guys who voted blue voted for unchecked illegal immigration and all the socail ills associated including trafficking made easy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are never going to get a straight answer out of her. She isn't capable of doing so because she won't even be honest with herself.

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Over 71,000 cases today. Just about every other day, Hochul's state is breaking records. Proof positive that draconian measures like lockdowns, vax passports and mandates are working so fucking well. Now double down on what's not working you stupid white twat.
It's almost like the states with more people, seem to get more cases of a pandemic, holy fuck this is like yer No Bell prize type shit!

Except for Florida which gets spikes of covid because they are a red state.

Tourism and snowbirds have no impact on them. It's because DeSantis exists.
THey have no self awareness whatsoever so the cock muncher will have no idea how big he pwned himself

He literally just started a thread about FL cases rising.

Its fucking winter when all the snow birds migrate... no shit the cases will rise.

The issue is they dont care about the pandemic, they care about villanizing all their political opposition because it's the only way their "side" ever wins. By smearing and attacking the competition.
White American libtards have no desire to move from a pandemic to an endemic.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It already is endemic. It is already found in many wild animal populations around the world so there is no way to ever get rid of it.