New Years 2022 - Resolutions

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
im gonna try 2 be more patient with my immediate relatives, exercise more and use better grammar/punctuation when i type

i will likely add more but there they r for now
I started going to gym a couple months before, because resolutions never work LOL

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
270185182_10221793419926934_6140656798644859247_n.jpg

Pauncho Schlumpy, what is your most favorite thing in the entire world?
But that soooooo hard

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
use better grammar/punctuation when i type

Ok that one tickled me for some reason. :LOL3:
its an advantage 2 have ppl thinking ur a simp, they don't know what hit 'em when you drag thme through the muck.
There's a lot of pseudo intellecutuals here who need a schooling.

Oh yes...

From my experience, most of the faux-intellectual types tend to be lefties for some reason.

The problem is, you wouldn't know a faux intellectual from an actually intelligent person. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. You can't help it, sweety.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am going to try to be more tolerant and forgiving of stupidity.

I've been discussing this with my partner, my impatience and lack of tolerance for stupid people. He said his answer to it is to limit his interactions with others. I've been thinking about trying to understand that they are limited and try to take a breath and move on.

I think limiting myself might be easier on me.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am going to try to be more tolerant and forgiving of stupidity.

I've been discussing this with my partner, my impatience and lack of tolerance for stupid people. He said his answer to it is to limit his interactions with others. I've been thinking about trying to understand that they are limited and try to take a breath and move on.

I think limiting myself might be easier on me.

You are struggling so badly to convince yourself that you are not intellectually annihilated on a regular basis here.

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
To stop spending my money on destructive bullshit. If it's not contributing to what I'm building, it can fuck right off. Goes for people too.