New York Lawmaker Pushes Sex Ed Overhaul: Teaching ‘Gender Identity’ To 5-Year-Olds, ‘Anal Sex’ To 11-Year-Olds

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
sd55mainpagehs.jpg

A New York state senator is pushing to reform New York’s health curriculum to include teaching topics such as “gender identity” to children as young as 5 years old.

Freshman state Sen. Samra Brouk, a Democrat, is sponsoring a bill in the Senate that would require state educators to adopt sex education standards created by a left-wing activist group, the Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS).

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Somehow, someway, these marxist scum keeping getting installed in places of authority. They change the rules in the most disturbing ways and it's spreading like wildfire. As unhinged and insane these people are, they're winning. They make the rules, they control everything.

This is why the elites get afraid if a parent tries to homeschool their children. Who in their right mind would want young children to learn about sick degenerate behavior?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally I don’t know why allot of parents leave school teachers to do this, surely it’s better coming from them, they know their kid best and should know when they’re ready, I think if a kid is old enough to ask questions,there’re old enough to get answers...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
sd55mainpagehs.jpg

A New York state senator is pushing to reform New York’s health curriculum to include teaching topics such as “gender identity” to children as young as 5 years old.

Freshman state Sen. Samra Brouk, a Democrat, is sponsoring a bill in the Senate that would require state educators to adopt sex education standards created by a left-wing activist group, the Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS).

Somehow, someway, these marxist scum keeping getting installed in places of authority. They change the rules in the most disturbing ways and it's spreading like wildfire. As unhinged and insane these people are, they're winning. They make the rules, they control everything.

This is why the elites get afraid if a parent tries to homeschool their children. Who in their right mind would want young children to learn about sick degenerate behavior?

...does she identify herself as LGBTQ2 or '+'?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God says all these people are guilty of a crime that carries the death penalty.
Which God?

I prefer teachers teach sex ed than parents. Then you don't end up with idiotic stories about Storks, or waiting until Marriage to have sex, or some other puritanical mumbo jumbo I have heard down through the years.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Which God?

I prefer teachers teach sex ed than parents. Then you don't end up with idiotic stories about Storks, or waiting until Marriage to have sex, or some other puritanical mumbo jumbo I have heard down through the years.

Teachers need to stay the fuck on their own patches of lawn...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which God?

The one and only God. The same God that gives us all our inalienable rights. And since He demands faggits be executed, being a faggit isnt an inalienable right!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
sd55mainpagehs.jpg

anal sex

you know admin and holigay just busted a nut in their panties

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which God?

The one and only God. The same God that gives us all our inalienable rights. And since He demands faggits be executed, being a faggit isnt an inalienable right!
Well you and Yahweh have fun with that.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As long as they teach you'll develop bladder cancer eventually from sticking your cock in someone's rectum, then I guess talking about it is ok.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which God?

Well you and Yahweh have fun with that.
Fun? No. Righteous? YES!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
SJW's will call for mandatory homosexuality practice classes for primary school kids next....

I wouldn't put anything past these mentally ill Marxists at this point, they are attempting to push the boundaries to truly sickening levels.