NEWTOWN, Conn., Dec 14, Sandy Hook Elementary

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The day these innocents were erased, by a sad boy.

kSQP6Dm.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You should take comfort in the fact that there's a strong possibility that the incident never happened.

Aryan it definately happened.

People went so next level over this. It's why Alex Jones had that lawsuit. I agree with the lawsuit but not the ruling ...I think it went way over board as a way of making an example out of someone...and that isnt justice. That's revenge and training tactics.

It went so far the grieving parents were harrassed. A father of one of the victims committed suicide and people were fighting exhume one of the children murdered.

It's a great example of the worst of human behaviour. When people get into a mob mentality nothing good ever happens. People were so angry and heartless.

I fully understand not trusting or believing the gov and their media. They do lie. They twist incidents into narratives. Its evil and wrong and heartless to seize upon a tragic event and dead children to promote an agenda against the rights of the people. It's also evil and heartless to form mobs that attack parents who are living our worst nightmare. There is nothing worse than having your child taken from you.

I really feel for the parents.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Have you properly looked into it though with an open mind and put aside the emotional outrage which can cloud your judgement?

The school had been empty for months yet supposedly on that day it was full of pupils and teachers? Not only that, the site was demolished soon after and all the contractors involved were made to sign NDA's. They even went so far as paying off the neighbours and buying their properties at obscenely high prices so they couldn't refuse and demolished those too.

The laughing parent, aka Robbie Parker, is what convinced me though. I realise some people claim it was shock and people react differently under stress, but come on, that is not the behaviour of a parent whose child has just been murdere. The guy is clearly a crisis actor. There are other parents too who literally come from an acting background and have it listed in their bios.

This is just the tip of the iceberg off the top of my head, there are loads more inconsistencies. If I dig out a video on the subject which fully explains everything , will you watch it?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a friend here from Newtown. That event really fucked up a lot of people. Everyone in the entire town was heavily impacted by it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you properly looked into it though with an open mind and put aside the emotional outrage which can cloud your judgement?

The school had been empty for months yet supposedly on that day it was full of pupils and teachers? Not only that, the site was demolished soon after and all the contractors involved were made to sign NDA's. They even went so far as paying off the neighbours and buying their properties at obscenely high prices so they couldn't refuse and demolished those too.

The laughing parent, aka Robbie Parker, is what convinced me though. I realise some people claim it was shock and people react differently under stress, but come on, that is not the behaviour of a parent whose child has just been murdere. The guy is clearly a crisis actor. There are other parents too who literally come from an acting background and have it listed in their bios.

This is just the tip of the iceberg off the top of my head, there are loads more inconsistencies. If I dig out a video on the subject which fully explains everything , will you watch it?
Stop with the fucking lies. Do you know anyone from Newtown? Ask them. Jesus Christ, man.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aryan it definately happened.

People went so next level over this. It's why Alex Jones had that lawsuit. I agree with the lawsuit but not the ruling ...I think it went way over board as a way of making an example out of someone...and that isnt justice. That's revenge and training tactics.

It went so far the grieving parents were harrassed. A father of one of the victims committed suicide and people were fighting exhume one of the children murdered.

It's a great example of the worst of human behaviour. When people get into a mob mentality nothing good ever happens. People were so angry and heartless.

I fully understand not trusting or believing the gov and their media. They do lie. They twist incidents into narratives. Its evil and wrong and heartless to seize upon a tragic event and dead children to promote an agenda against the rights of the people. It's also evil and heartless to form mobs that attack parents who are living our worst nightmare. There is nothing worse than having your child taken from you.

I really feel for the parents.

Thank you Dovey for your accurate thoughtful post.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes. Very deeply.

I promise you this happened.

I completely understand what you are saying. You know I know the media lies. Be aware that we can play the same tricks on ourselves if we think something didnt happen OR we are looking for evidence of lies. Kinda like....if you are looking for it, you are gonna find it. We dont normally put people under such microscopes.

If there is a conspiracy here, with the shooting itself rather than just the narrative guiding media coverage ....I'll entertain the possibility that maybe some alphabet gov gangs (CIA, FEDs, ATF) get people to commit these acts. But those kids are real, and they were murdered. I look at issues all the time that crush me. I still do my absolute best to focus on facts and arguments.

And I poured over this because I WANTED, truly wanted to defend Alex Jones on this. It makes me sad that I cant and even he admitted he went over several lines.

I actually argued passionately for weeks with other Trump supporters over this when his recorded deposition came out. So I've argued each point here you've brought. I could go through them each again but I'm not sure if that's okay for me to do in this thread.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What lies? Sit down Lotus, the sane people are talking.
The school wasn't empty for months before the shooting, for starters. Ask someone who was living there at the time. Also, do you have evidence about the neighbors being bought off at high prices? Please post it if you do. Otherwise, you are lying. And the thing about the laughing father? Post proof that no one who is in the depths of grief ever laughs. Come on. Post it.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The school wasn't empty for months before the shooting, for starters. Ask someone who was living there at the time. Also, do you have evidence about the neighbors being bought off at high prices? Please post it if you do. Otherwise, you are lying. And the thing about the laughing father? Post proof that no one who is in the depths of grief ever laughs. Come on. Post it.

Frankly until you address the 15 year old girl who was anally raped at her school in a space for girls by a boy in a skirt or acknowledge that 2nd curriculum that you demanded I produce....you really cannot call him a liar.

You claimed if that girl had really been raped you would care about it. You have completely ignored it because you cant bring yourself to agree with me even on THAT. OR the sexually graphic 2nd grade curriculum in NJ that you asked me to show you.

If Aryan is a liar for this....for having conclusions based on his mistrust for MSM and the government, I dont see how you can come out of your scrutiny as an honest person when you do the same thing on the other end.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Frankly until you address the 15 year old girl who was anally raped at her school in a space for girls by a boy in a skirt or acknowledge that 2nd curriculum that you demanded I produce....you really cannot call him a liar.

You claimed if that girl had really been raped you would care about it. You have completely ignored it because you cant bring yourself to agree with me even on THAT. OR the sexually graphic 2nd grade curriculum in NJ that you asked me to show you.

If Aryan is a liar for this....for having conclusions based on his mistrust for MSM and the government, I dont see how you can come out of your scrutiny as an honest person when you do the same thing on the other end.
What? WTF are you talking about? If he's lying, he's lying. That fact has nothing whatsoever to do with this rape you want me to address, even though I know nothing about it. It is completely unrelated to Sandy Hook. Seriously, wtf? Stop derailing threads with unrelated topics, please, spammer. @Bastard Factory

Again, I care about anyone who is raped. I have zero facts on this thing you want to randomly insert into other threads. I have no facts. Do you understand that?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What? WTF are you talking about? If he's lying, he's lying. That fact has nothing whatsoever with this rape you want me to address, even though I know nothing about it. It is completely unrelated to Sandy Hook. Seriously, wtf? Stop derailing threads with unrelated topics, please, spammer. @Bastard Factory

Again, I care about anyone who is raped. I have zero facts on this thing you want to randomly insert into other threads. I have no facts. Do you understand that?

And I'm saying liars shouldnt be calling other people liars. Of course you have "zero facts". The facts are never to your standards when they require you to say something contradictory to your "side". You do exactly what you are calling him out on.

Do you understand that?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What? WTF are you talking about? If he's lying, he's lying. That fact has nothing whatsoever with this rape you want me to address, even though I know nothing about it. It is completely unrelated to Sandy Hook. Seriously, wtf? Stop derailing threads with unrelated topics, please, spammer. @Bastard Factory

A poor girl being raped somewhere has nothing to do with this thread's topic, the Sandy Hook massacre. No logic in "her" argument.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
folks, i do not like alex jones and won't really like anyone who shouts when they're a sole orator on a show with no competition. that being said

in 2017 (or so) I was shown a very disturbing youtube video that basically scrutinized sandyhook, it was about 3 1/2 hours in length, I showed it to one very well educated 60 year old man I knew, he was also kinda shook by it. I've been unable to find it and haven't really tried that hard wheni t wasn't on youtube or google's first couple pages.

The narrative being sold is 1 goofy ass kid no one liked who couldn't form cohesive conversations and make friends was somehow a super marksman. I don't remember the exact numbers but like 45 bullets were fired killing 24 people (his momw as killed off site) do dat seem realistic

then the news website had some google spiders pick up something that reported the story had been in a website edit, but that could've been a bug.

there were 2 gi joe lookin ass niggas running away from the building through the woods adjacent to the school

pls don't sue me

they said obama did this to push the narrative against high capacity magazines and 'assault style' rifles in order to push a ban on weapons similar to the one during the bill clinton era

i think some were crisis actors, all the kids actually died, everyone played a narrative, alex jones was probably 1/3 right and 2/3 wrong and didn't know the half of it either. Much like our understanding of 9/11.

26 people is nothing in a nation of 340,000,000 and a ruling party with an agenda to pass. ya dig?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
folks, i do not like alex jones and won't really like anyone who shouts when they're a sole orator on a show with no competition. that being said

in 2017 (or so) I was shown a very disturbing youtube video that basically scrutinized sandyhook, it was about 3 1/2 hours in length, I showed it to one very well educated 60 year old man I knew, he was also kinda shook by it. I've been unable to find it and haven't really tried that hard wheni t wasn't on youtube or google's first couple pages.

The narrative being sold is 1 goofy ass kid no one liked who couldn't form cohesive conversations and make friends was somehow a super marksman. I don't remember the exact numbers but like 45 bullets were fired killing 24 people (his momw as killed off site) do dat seem realistic

then the news website had some google spiders pick up something that reported the story had been in a website edit, but that could've been a bug.

there were 2 gi joe lookin ass niggas running away from the building through the woods adjacent to the school

pls don't sue me

they said obama did this to push the narrative against high capacity magazines and 'assault style' rifles in order to push a ban on weapons similar to the one during the bill clinton era

i think some were crisis actors, all the kids actually died, everyone played a narrative, alex jones was probably 1/3 right and 2/3 wrong and didn't know the half of it either. Much like our understanding of 9/11.

26 people is nothing in a nation of 340,000,000 and a ruling party with an agenda to pass. ya dig?

You don't have to be a super marksman to kill little children at point blank range in a classroom, FFS.

:OhGawd:

BadBrad

☠️
Yes. Very deeply.

I promise you this happened.

I completely understand what you are saying. You know I know the media lies. Be aware that we can play the same tricks on ourselves if we think something didnt happen OR we are looking for evidence of lies. Kinda like....if you are looking for it, you are gonna find it. We dont normally put people under such microscopes.

If there is a conspiracy here, with the shooting itself rather than just the narrative guiding media coverage ....I'll entertain the possibility that maybe some alphabet gov gangs (CIA, FEDs, ATF) get people to commit these acts. But those kids are real, and they were murdered. I look at issues all the time that crush me. I still do my absolute best to focus on facts and arguments.

And I poured over this because I WANTED, truly wanted to defend Alex Jones on this. It makes me sad that I cant and even he admitted he went over several lines.

I actually argued passionately for weeks with other Trump supporters over this when his recorded deposition came out. So I've argued each point here you've brought. I could go through them each again but I'm not sure if that's okay for me to do in this thread.
I would liek to talk to several of the townspeople and cross reference some data.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

pls don't sue me

I'm having problems finding the video that I watched, I think it could be the one you're referring to, naturally anything which smashes the official narrative gets suppressed heavily.

I'm hesitant about even bothering to find it, because Dove is likely the only person who would even bother watching it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I think you need to check the definition of the word "lying". Let's for arguments sake say that you're correct and I'm mistaken about Sandy Hook being a false flag. This scenario doesn't make me a liar, because I genuinely believe that to be the case.

An example of lying is you previously accusing me of spreading your precious PI (which I can assure you nobody, including me, gives a flying fuck about), when you knew all along that you had completely invented the story and were unable to backup the allegation with any evidence when asked to.

BadBrad

☠️
Yes, we do. No, no squirrel hunting in my state, that I'm aware of...we've moved up to possums. :LOL3:
I'm not sure if this is a joke at my expense. But I eat squirrels and other small game, enjoy hunting them, and began my hunting career as a child using small caliber rifles at very small animals in order to build technique, sportsmanship, understanding of harvesting, and because it's good fun and difficult. You don't eat possums and humans are not adversely affected by living alongside them, so please don't kill random ass shit unless you intend to at least make an effort to utilize the body. Killing just to kill/for ideological reasons is wrong unless it's your own species because you have a different god/opinion than they do, that's OK.
I'm having problems finding the video that I watched, I think it could be the one you're referring to, naturally anything which smashes the official narrative gets suppressed heavily.

I'm hesitant about even bothering to find it, because Dove is likely the only person who would even bother watching it.
was it several hours in length? If you do find it, send it, I want to download it and mirror it on my own youtube privately under the title "Investigation into Pollution in Connecticut" and share it with other uh like minded people.
I think you need to check the definition of the word "lying". Let's for arguments sake say that you're correct and I'm mistaken about Sandy Hook being a false flag. This scenario doesn't make me a liar, because I genuinely believe that to be the case.

An example of lying is you previously accusing me of spreading your precious PI (which I can assure you nobody, including me, gives a flying fuck about), when you knew all along that you had completely invented the story and were unable to backup the allegation with any evidence when asked to.
Who cares about dissemination of people's PI? You're going by ARYAN on a forum for counter culturists, i'm pretty sure everyone within 100 feet of you IRL knows you're a White Nationalist (at best) and that racist guy (at worst).

That's like people in my life finding out what I do online, pretty sure they know and if they don't know, they certainly won't be surprised.

BadBrad

☠️
Dove you are such a good poster, if you see this, I want you to know you've earned a dong token.

Dong tokens are redeemable at your time of choice for a long donging at your preferred location.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm not sure if this is a joke at my expense. But I eat squirrels and other small game, enjoy hunting them, and began my hunting career as a child using small caliber rifles at very small animals in order to build technique, sportsmanship, understanding of harvesting, and because it's good fun and difficult. You don't eat possums and humans are not adversely affected by living alongside them, so please don't kill random ass shit unless you intend to at least make an effort to utilize the body. Killing just to kill/for ideological reasons is wrong unless it's your own species because you have a different god/opinion than they do, that's OK.

was it several hours in length? If you do find it, send it, I want to download it and mirror it on my own youtube privately under the title "Investigation into Pollution in Connecticut" and share it with other uh like minded people.

Who cares about dissemination of people's PI? You're going by ARYAN on a forum for counter culturists, i'm pretty sure everyone within 100 feet of you IRL knows you're a White Nationalist (at best) and that racist guy (at worst).

That's like people in my life finding out what I do online, pretty sure they know and if they don't know, they certainly won't be surprised.
I couldn't give a monkey's testicle about my PI, it's the hysterical hairy hippy Lotusbud, who kicked up a fuss about hers supposedly getting leaked.