NEWTOWN, Conn., Dec 14, Sandy Hook Elementary

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would liek to talk to several of the townspeople and cross reference some data.

Well.....I'm sure the best thing is to leave those people alone. They really went through it with the shooting and following wave of unsolicited politcal attention and the rabid conspiracy theorists attacking them.

No doubt they have deep trauma.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
piggy have u ever shot a firearm at a living thing?

It IS a bit more difficult than a person who has never shot would think.....but I'm cringing inside because I have to agree with Oink here....you dont have to be a marksman.

The kid could have been developing those skills to commit this ghoulish and evil act.

I wouldnt be all that surprised to learn it was government orchestrated for the purpose of taking rights. They dont really need to do that. They could disarm us under the damn Patriot Act and blame nationwide politcal extremism.

Getting people to give up rights willingly would be smoother.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A poor girl being raped somewhere has nothing to do with this thread's topic, the Sandy Hook massacre. No logic in "her" argument.

I wasnt discussing the topic, you manipulative pig.

I was side stepping the topic to "hold up a mirror" to another poster accusing someone of lying while they are dishonest themselves. Something you TRY to do all the time when you go off topic to blather your personal disapproval of other people.

You sure like to play stupid as it suits you. Seems to be a typical tactic on a certain side of the modern political spectrum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not sure if this is a joke at my expense. But I eat squirrels and other small game, enjoy hunting them, and began my hunting career as a child using small caliber rifles at very small animals in order to build technique, sportsmanship, understanding of harvesting, and because it's good fun and difficult. You don't eat possums and humans are not adversely affected by living alongside them, so please don't kill random ass shit unless you intend to at least make an effort to utilize the body. Killing just to kill/for ideological reasons is wrong unless it's your own species because you have a different god/opinion than they do, that's OK.

was it several hours in length? If you do find it, send it, I want to download it and mirror it on my own youtube privately under the title "Investigation into Pollution in Connecticut" and share it with other uh like minded people.

Who cares about dissemination of people's PI? You're going by ARYAN on a forum for counter culturists, i'm pretty sure everyone within 100 feet of you IRL knows you're a White Nationalist (at best) and that racist guy (at worst).

That's like people in my life finding out what I do online, pretty sure they know and if they don't know, they certainly won't be surprised.

Yes, it was an attempt at humor. I don't shoot animals of any kind.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was side stepping the topic to "hold up a mirror" to another poster accusing someone of lying while they are dishonest themselves. Something you TRY to do all the time when you go off topic to blather your personal disapproval of other people.

You sure like to play stupid as it suits you. Seems to be a typical tactic on a certain side of the modern political spectrum.

I'm not manipulating jack shit, you fucking asshole. You're always trying to hijack threads to make them about you. Because everything has to be about you.

You're like a black hole in space. You suck the energy out of everything. This thread isn't about YOU. Get some fucking help.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I couldn't give a monkey's testicle about my PI, it's the hysterical hairy hippy Lotusbud, who kicked up a fuss about hers supposedly getting leaked.
You obviously don't give a monky's testicle about others' PI, and so you feel free to post it whenever you want to.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think you need to check the definition of the word "lying". Let's for arguments sake say that you're correct and I'm mistaken about Sandy Hook being a false flag. This scenario doesn't make me a liar, because I genuinely believe that to be the case.

An example of lying is you previously accusing me of spreading your precious PI (which I can assure you nobody, including me, gives a flying fuck about), when you knew all along that you had completely invented the story and were unable to backup the allegation with any evidence when asked to.
There you are, lying again. You know you posted my PI, you slimy little piece of shit on the bottom of your boyfriend's boot.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What did I say that was dishonest? WHAT? Please don't respond with a screed. Just respond with a link to what I said that was dishonest.