Nextdoor.com

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I signed up for that website years ago and only recently remembered it as I saw an ad. So, I updated the info on account and decided to take a look at what my neighbors were posting. Boy was it a waste of time.

-The first post in my feed was some dip shit pushing 60 complaining that a car went 30mph in a 25mph zone. He was upset because he called the police and the police told him to stop bothering them with nuisance calls. My guess is that lonely loser calls them every day. The street he lives on is also a giant hill which probably explains the slight 5mph speeding.

- There were at least three different older women posting messages about their missing cats. The area is surrounded by open space on two sides so coyotes are a problem. Maybe the crazy cat ladies should be responsible pet owners and bring their cats in at night like my family does.

- There was some guy in his early 30's who, apparently, still lives at home with his parents who obsessively posts about every single fucking person who walks by his parents house on the sidewalk. That is just fucking weird.

- A couple people who keep spamming advertisements for their businesses.

- And lastly one lady who was asking what the hours were for a local grocery store. Why didn't she just Google it?

In short, it seems to be filled with gossips and the neighborhood idiots. I now remember why I hadn't bothered to visit "the neighborhood social media website" in four or five years. Anyone else try that site out?

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah we have one like that, load of stuffy old cunts the same. Last year my friends son was killed at the top of my road, on the anniversary of the accident his mates did a ride by and left balloons and flowers, it was reported on the local site under the title “anti social behaviour “ they got anti social behaviour alright I rocketed the fucking lot of them ...ain’t been on there since, wonder I ain’t had the cops round lol..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
- There was some guy in his early 30's who, apparently, still lives at home with his parents who obsessively posts about every single fucking person who walks by his parents house on the sidewalk. That is just fucking weird.

Holy shit dude, I think Maxis/Q might be your neighbor!!!! :Wow3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one should let their cats outside. It's actually really bad for them.

They get hit by cars, attacked by other animals, and this is sick and sad but there are groups of disgusting shit bags who enjoy watching animal abuse and torture on the internet. And your cat can get kidnapped by people like that.

Your cat lady neighbors are stupid bitches.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I read about one guy who kept taking "lost cats" to the animal shelter when, in fact, none of them were lost. He just hated cats and decided he wanted them dead. After a three day hold if the animal didn't seen adoptable they just put them down. That is unfair because the owner might think the cat is just lost or something and will come back on its own.

That said, we let our cat out during the day.our whole neighborhood has only one road in or out and is just three cul de sacs so not too much traffic. Coyotes are a concern but that is why we always feed him at the same time so he hears my wife or I calling for him and saying "meow mix" and he happily comes running.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am surprised none of the elderly owners (my neighborhood isn't exactly affordable so most people either bought decades ago when it was affordable or they work very hard and own their own business) are complaining about a kid or a pet on theor lawn yet. It really seems like the sort of rant you'd see on such a website.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is a guy who lives by us somewhere who is poisoning cats.

So I brought my moms "porch cat" inside with her 4 kittens. Homed two, fell in love with her tuxie kittens and kept them, and her.

I cant have cats that go in and out because I have allergic reactions to them unless they are exclusively indoor.

I wanna find the guy poisoning cats and poison his whole fucking family.(I want to, but I probably wont.....so....dont try to doxx me or anything lol)