Just checked the nytimes.com

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Bound to get the most attention though is ditching the Fairness Doctrine, an idea that was meant to force radio broadcasters into offering as much left wing political content as they offer right wing commentary. Although the doctrine has not been enforced since President Ronald Reagan deemed it unnecessary at best and an infringement of free speech at worst, the rule was still technically on the books."
You clowns tried to start left wing only radio but it keeps failing. PWN3D!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For 5 years, libtard clowns thought they could gaslight America into hating Trump and they threw a tantrum when they couldnt. Now that he's gone, they think it'll work. They're wrong. NOTHING will dissuade America from loving Saint Trump!

Caint see how Trump could come back in 4....Lokmeer!

He's got a portion of the Republican party behind him, and a good part not.

The RNC would be fractured a best.

So if he were to run again, Trump would be leading a disgruntled divided party only grudgingly behind him.
Last things corporations and big biz would want is anarchy and chaos.

After those Capitol Hill riot, the Establishment certainly wouldn't wanna be behind him, eh?

So at best, maybe he'd get low 40s% of the popular vote in 2024.

Only way I can see of a successful combeback is if Biden and the Demos screw up so badly, Lokmeer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Untrue. I have posted about Biden.
Me too, but these things go unnoticed by those to whom the world is all black and white.

Black and white thinkers we call them - LibiCons.

More projection.

You are such a black and white thinker that "depise" people for even hinting they dont share your .....beliefs. Your ignorant comments are as black and white as it gets.

And rather than allowing your bullshizz to be challenged, you recoil into your shell of dumb and use the "troll" excuse. Because intellectual cowardice is easy when you can just your opponent a troll.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For 5 years, libtard clowns thought they could gaslight America into hating Trump and they threw a tantrum when they couldnt. Now that he's gone, they think it'll work. They're wrong. NOTHING will dissuade America from loving Saint Trump!

So if he were to run again, Trump would be leading a disgruntled divided party only grudgingly behind him.

After those Capitol Hill riot, the Establishment certainly wouldn't wanna be behind him, eh?

Only way I can see of a successful combeback is if Biden and the Demos screw up so badly, Lokmeer.

The establishment has hated Trump from the minute he formally announced he was running.

Of course the republicans are fractured. Some of those guys are still real republicans....and they will be attacked and smeared as well. Likewise with some of the democrats who are still democrats. Like Tulsi.

The way the Capitol thing is being treated it should be obvious to anyone still critically thinking that the establishment is telling us dissent will be treated as terrorism. Biden is willing to push laws against "domestic terrorism".

Any protest or uprising against the establishment is going to be criminalized, while these dupes yowl on about Trump and "repukes" and encouraging it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Plus, he'll probably have stroked out by then.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Plus, he'll probably have stroked out by then.
Those he duped will hold a seance and run the medium for president in 2024.

Mark my werdz !

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

The same way he did 2016, bit by bit pwning the shit out of everyone in the debates.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

75 MILLION voted for Trump josephine. Trumps the leader of a GOP thats unified behind him. WTF cant you see...or better yet, dont want to see? We know, Trump 2024!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
s-l1600.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Theyve done a pretty good job manipulating a good portion of the public. Too good a job.

What was done should be illegal. And was until 2012 when Obama canned the fairness doctrine.

The fairness doctrine was killed by Reagan in 1984. Yes, we need to bring it back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Theyve done a pretty good job manipulating a good portion of the public. Too good a job.

What was done should be illegal. And was until 2012 when Obama canned the fairness doctrine.

The fairness doctrine was killed by Reagan in 1984. Yes, we need to bring it back.

It was knocked off the books entirely by Obama.

And I agree.....but you know, it's going to be called an attack on free speech.

Because holding journalists to standards and not allowing propaganda is an affront to free speech.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck that. I've no reason to listen to some cunt tranny in a market that wont support it. Especially since the fairness doctrine wouldnt allow me time to promote God's Law which says kill em all!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It was knocked off the books entirely by Obama.

And I agree.....but you know, it's going to be called an attack on free speech.

Because holding journalists to standards and not allowing propaganda is an affront to free speech.

I looked it up and the rule was officially stopped being enforced in 1987, Reagan gave the order in 1984 but there were three years of lawsuits which delayed it going into effect, and, you are correct, Obama had it removed from the Federal Register in August 2011. I didn't know that.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
They will be crying about Trump until they die, that's how much he triggered them. He has been golfing and chilling this entire time.

You mean the way CONs are sill bitching about Obama?

Nobody is talking about Obama lol. Like all the Democrats are bitching about Dubya?

Usually when the president is no longer the president people move on with their lives like with Clinton, Bush and Obama but I still hear about Trump every day from butthurt leftists.

jR6Mfx7.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They will be crying about Trump until they die, that's how much he triggered them. He has been golfing and chilling this entire time.

Nobody is talking about Obama lol. Like all the Democrats are bitching about Dubya?

Usually when the president is no longer the president people move on with their lives like with Clinton, Bush and Obama but I still hear about Trump every day from butthurt leftists.

jR6Mfx7.jpg

Oh, right. Righties really moved on. For 8 years, they blamed everything that Bush did on Clinton, and they moaned about fucking Obama throughout Trump's SINGLE (lol) term. Get real.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

jR6Mfx7.jpg