Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
same ole' same ole'

Tall
Caucasian
lot's O hair

:SmoothMove:
You’re so obsessed with me that you’re also growing a semi-Mohawk apparently. You’re like my fucking shadow you fucking loser!

ChUnaAH.jpg

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You’re so obsessed with me that you’re also growing a semi-Mohawk apparently. You’re like my fucking shadow you fucking loser!

ChUnaAH.jpg
yes but minus the stealing and I have human sized arms :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh by the way…my reach is 71”…that’s an inch off 6 feet. That’s what makes me a powerhouse fighter. You can’t this!
you're a e faggot that translates into a carp salesman irl :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: BTW I'm RIPPED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA Leave them alone break, let them have futures

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Howz that receding hairline! Lol…was your naughty daddy a baldy? Lol
listen, Idon'thave male pattern baldness, a FACT i revel in daily .... maybe I end up like sting worst case

STING_IMG_3855-B_Photos-Credit-Mayumi-Nashida_m-scaled.jpg

who am I to complain ... getting older is a gift not afforded to all ...just that I get to do et all handsome like :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
listen, Idon'thave male pattern baldness, a FACT i revel in daily .... maybe I end up like sting worst case

STING_IMG_3855-B_Photos-Credit-Mayumi-Nashida_m-scaled.jpg

who am I to complain ... getting older is a gift not afforded to all ...just that I get to do et all handsome like :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
You’re aging poorly…look at this shocker a few months back!

olScyUU.gif

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ha ha ha BREAK is trying to get me back for finding out what he is
uWsYWJ4.gif