Nice liberal run city you guys got there

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And good luck "housing" the homeless addicts.

They WANT to stay on the street. And they are not even the problem.....they are just junkies. You gotta get rid of the gangbangers who sell dope and decapitate prostitutes for fun and traffick kids.

All democrats do is incentivize single parent homes, deny access to safe schools and "war on drugs" and punish people if the savage breaking into your home gets hurt.

Tiny home communities showed promise, but democrats have to shit all over that too.
Oh, there wouldnt be a choice. I remember being enamored with a turn of the century silent film from China on opioid executions where this fu manchu dude read the scroll, they leaned mofo's over a pit, and popped em in the head, then "NEXT!"

America might be free but as the founders said, this government is for a wholesome and Godly people. It needs to be that way again before it works again.

Sure, I realize I'm maniacal AF but its OK because I'm right and libs are wrong. I tired 2 decades ago of arguing with em.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, white people sure tore all that shit up!:Wink:

You folks deserve nothing less.
Great, could we move all the poor ol jigs out so they dont suffer from the white people tearing up shit? Sure, detroits ghetto would have a population of 102 if that happened but no self respecting jigabooo should have to suffer being around that many whites.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn’t you say Trump would be the next president? Amigo, you’re never right

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They WANT to stay on the street. And they are not even the problem.....they are just junkies. You gotta get rid of the gangbangers who sell dope and decapitate prostitutes for fun and traffick kids.

All democrats do is incentivize single parent homes, deny access to safe schools and "war on drugs" and punish people if the savage breaking into your home gets hurt.

Tiny home communities showed promise, but democrats have to shit all over that too.
Oh, there wouldnt be a choice. I remember being enamored with a turn of the century silent film from China on opioid executions where this fu manchu dude read the scroll, they leaned mofo's over a pit, and popped em in the head, then "NEXT!"

America might be free but as the founders said, this government is for a wholesome and Godly people. It needs to be that way again before it works again.

Sure, I realize I'm maniacal AF but its OK because I'm right and libs are wrong. I tired 2 decades ago of arguing with em.

I firmly hold that if the damn government backed away and got the fuck out of everyone's business and only did what they are supposed to do, we would sort these issues out on our own as communities.

Government meddling has only made shit even worse and has added to harm

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First, I'd make sure everyone was housed. There'd be an inspector doing surprise visits to your place though. Tear up your public housing? You'd do a month in jail and your kids would be taken away. Second, everyone would own a pistol. Anyone using it in a crime would be executed. Third, everyone would have a job, even if it was busting rocks. IDGAF if you got one fukin arm, you'd have some kind of job. Church attendance would be strongly encouraged. Atheists wouldn't be protected by the law since all Law and Rights come from God. We'd have the same number of faggits as Iran. Affirmative action would be eliminated. The criminally insane would all be executed. 12yo's, no, make that 8yo's who rob and or murder would be executed.

Sure, I'd make adjustments on the fly...like butchering anyone who protested my policies in public. But hey, thats the small price you'd have to pay for living in Lokmars utopia. Just give executions a chance!

Lok.....you would have to fix the jail system AND the corrupt as fuck CPS here first.

Believe me there are absolute layers of fuckery upon fuckery in that area. It's so bad people were stealing peices of buildings to sell on Ebay.

The reason why burning down houses is a tradition, is because the city leaves vacant houses for psychos to rape women and children in. I think Eminem worked that tidbit into his plot in 8 mile.

The entire city is mess on every level. You need to fire everyone and start over.....otherwise youd just be sending predators after people already wore out just trying to survive.
Yea, I aint saying I'm not open to killing others.

There are plenty of savage beasts who viciously prey upon the already downtrodden down for someone to "clean out".

Unfortunately the police have to worry about rights. Not victim rights. The stupid rights of child rapists and traffickers.
Nobody's gonna like this a bit but we need a benevolent Pinochet type. Our form of government simply wont work any longer and its either going to degrade into Stalin, Hitler, PolPot, or Pinochet. The lack of justice will not go unsatiated forever.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
First, I'd make sure everyone was housed. There'd be an inspector doing surprise visits to your place though. Tear up your public housing? You'd do a month in jail and your kids would be taken away. Second, everyone would own a pistol. Anyone using it in a crime would be executed. Third, everyone would have a job, even if it was busting rocks. IDGAF if you got one fukin arm, you'd have some kind of job. Church attendance would be strongly encouraged. Atheists wouldn't be protected by the law since all Law and Rights come from God. We'd have the same number of faggits as Iran. Affirmative action would be eliminated. The criminally insane would all be executed. 12yo's, no, make that 8yo's who rob and or murder would be executed.

Sure, I'd make adjustments on the fly...like butchering anyone who protested my policies in public. But hey, thats the small price you'd have to pay for living in Lokmars utopia. Just give executions a chance!

Lok.....you would have to fix the jail system AND the corrupt as fuck CPS here first.

Believe me there are absolute layers of fuckery upon fuckery in that area. It's so bad people were stealing peices of buildings to sell on Ebay.

The reason why burning down houses is a tradition, is because the city leaves vacant houses for psychos to rape women and children in. I think Eminem worked that tidbit into his plot in 8 mile.

The entire city is mess on every level. You need to fire everyone and start over.....otherwise youd just be sending predators after people already wore out just trying to survive.
Yea, I aint saying I'm not open to killing others.

There are plenty of savage beasts who viciously prey upon the already downtrodden down for someone to "clean out".

Unfortunately the police have to worry about rights. Not victim rights. The stupid rights of child rapists and traffickers.
Nobody's gonna like this a bit but we need a benevolent Pinochet type. Our form of government simply wont work any longer and its either going to degrade into Stalin, Hitler, PolPot, or Pinochet. The lack of justice will not go unsatiated forever.

Only because tyrannical ideologies are subverting our constitutional Republic and preventing it.

We still got a good set up.....we just need to beat the government way the fuck back.

Of course militias are on the top of the establishment smear/hit list.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I firmly hold that if the damn government backed away and got the fuck out of everyone's business and only did what they are supposed to do, we would sort these issues out on our own as communities.

Sure, but the problem is, we have half the country who's bastardized the system and litigated the government in where it doesnt belong and out of where it does belong. People are actively using the system to tear the system down. You cant recover from that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Didn’t you say Trump would be the next president? Amigo, you’re never right
Oh I was right. He did win the election after all.

Is that why Joes in the White House. Come on, you don’t need to look any dumber
LOL! Still denying election fraud, ehh? It might be entertaining if you actually believed biden won. I mean how the fuck do you convince me of that when you dont even believe it yourself?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sure, but the problem is, we have half the country who's bastardized the system and litigated the government in where it doesnt belong and out of where it does belong. People are actively using the system to tear the system down. You cant recover from that.

We need some ACTUAL insurrections.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We need some ACTUAL insurrections.
I totally agree.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really don’t care about convincing you. Are you of any importance?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The fact that establishment Jim Crow blowing up brown people Joe was installed to help serve corporate interests just shows the American government is not interested in serving and working for the people of this country.

We need real insurrections.

I doubt im the only one tired of the abuse the government heaps on the people.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The fact that establishment Jim Crow blowing up brown people Joe was installed to help serve corporate interests just shows the American government is not interested in serving and working for the people of this country.

I doubt in the only one tired of the abuse the government heaps on the people.

Dovey do you ever get tired of adding your 2cents to every thread at this place. You’re like here from dawn to midnight. I know you’ve got a full plate, probably thanks to yourself. It’s all sounds the same. I know you can do better

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wrong as usual, trumptards.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Granted, most crime is committed in urban areas where there are denser populations. And most large American cities, though not all, are run by Democrats. "

KA-POWN3D!

These are suburban white hippy left overs.

They have no gotdamn clue. The only glimpse of urban poverty they get is through their partisan lenses and corporate media.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I doubt in the only one tired of the abuse the government heaps on the people.

Dovey do you ever get tired of adding your 2cents to every thread at this place. You’re like here from dawn to midnight. I know you’ve got a full plate, probably thanks to yourself. It’s all sounds the same. I know you can do better

1. No, not really

2. No, I'm not

3. What? Lol.

Sea when you are here, are you sat down at a PC by chance? I'm not saying that to be mean....I've just noticed different perspectives of "time spent" scrolling innerwebs depending on how you access boards.

You do this from a PC?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not even from a mobile home in a trailer park. Are you on drugs

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wrong as usual, trumptards.

"Granted, most crime is committed in urban areas where there are denser populations. And most large American cities, though not all, are run by Democrats. "

KA-POWN3D!

I can only imagine your neighborhood

I doubt it. Sitting in the hovel you call home doesnt leave much for an imagination. I bet you could double your square footage by adding a new refrigerator box.