NON-NUDE GIRL THREAD

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
original_352762975.jpg

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
You can keep your nudes with plastic tits and airbrushed vaginas. A picture of a beautiful womans face is far more of a turn on. This picture has pride of place in my den.

nWhDzKP.jpg

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
You can keep your nudes with plastic tits and airbrushed vaginas. A picture of a beautiful womans face is far more of a turn on. This picture has pride of place in my den.

nWhDzKP.jpg
I agree but Emma above is better looking imo...
MOAR Emma
skKMnyT.jpg
O3QkBIF.jpg

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting but Audrey has an incredible allure.

I love beauty in women. There's no bigger turn on.

Never fucked an ugly girl in my life. A couple of chubsters but they had real purdy faces so I got past my hatred of larger chix and relied on the picture of stunning eyes looking up at me as they sucked my dick.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree but Emma above is better looking imo...
MOAR Emma
skKMnyT.jpg
O3QkBIF.jpg

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting but Audrey has an incredible allure.

I love beauty in women. There's no bigger turn on.

Never fucked an ugly girl in my life. A couple of chubsters but they had real purdy faces so I got past my hatred of larger chix and relied on the picture of stunning eyes looking up at me as they sucked my dick.

Alexandria Daddario is one of my faves too, great tits (real) and amazing eyes...
RoHtI6H.jpg

LLydPF6.jpg